Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

help q vpn hide ip
Posted by: gtx8834 ()
Date: July 22, 2016 07:41

with is the best site to use

Date: July 22, 2016 10:30

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2016-11-05 20:02 by blueswithafeeling.

Re: help q vpn hide ip
Date: July 22, 2016 21:54

sorry I was just asking for a little help to too hide my ip address and I did understand your message you sent

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: July 22, 2016 22:40

gtx8834
sorry I was just asking for a little help to too hide my ip address and I did understand your message you sent

That's fair enough but what does 'q vpn' mean?

Date: July 22, 2016 23:07

they have these sites to hide your ip address wanted to know which one wood be the best to use ty

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: July 23, 2016 00:19

blueswithafeeling
Already in your last post [www.iorr.org] you were asked to try to express yorself in clear English language. But obviously you are not able to do so. So you should better not bother us with your cryptic posts. But probably you will not understand this message anyway.

English might be the most used language on this forum, but it might surprise you that not all members are fluent in English.

gtx8834, I don't know where you're from, but if you have a probem, try to post your question both in English and in your own language. Somebody could then translate correctly what you want.
I'm fluent in Flemish (Dutch), French and very good in English and German, so if you speak one of those languages, do not hesitate to contact me for help.

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: July 23, 2016 00:38

gtx8834, it seems to me that you're asking the same question you've asked on your previous thread, as mentioned above by blueswithafeeling. Have you read WinningUglyVXII' answer to your question on that thread? I will copy and paste here to make it easy:

"Re: have q to ask need help
Posted by: Winning Ugly VXII ()
Date: June 30, 2016 02:27

There is a free VPN extension for Chromium - based browsers ( Chrome , SRware Iron , SlimJet etc. ) called "UltraSurf".

Paste the address of this link [chrome.google.com] into Chromium or Chrome and scroll down until you see UltraSurf and then you can add it to the browser as a free extension. Activate it and then restart the browser."

Date: July 23, 2016 03:57

this is what I mean which the best site I,am from us [www.google.com]

Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: July 23, 2016 07:27

Your Majesty, My Lords, Ladies and Gentlemen... I present the case to you that the site member in question may be spelling in ASL, wh. to the uninitiated is American Sign Language, wh. would indicate that he does not have the ability to either hear anything or can only hear very little.

So... a vpn can cost money, I know that. But there are free ones. Just don't try installing one unless you know what you're doing. I knocked my labtop out of commission for several hours in March in a vain attempt to install one...eye popping smiley

Date: July 23, 2016 16:47

thank you for the help spinning smiley sticking its tongue out>grinning smiley<

Date: July 24, 2016 01:43

HEILOOBAAS

So... a vpn can cost money, I know that. But there are free ones. Just don't try installing one unless you know what you're doing. I knocked my labtop out of commission for several hours in March in a vain attempt to install one...eye popping smiley

That's one of the reasons that a browser extension-based VPN is a good option in some cases.

Not installed system-wide. Your IP address is masked when on the internet while using the browser that has the VPN extension activated.

The rest of the system is not impacted ... at least not the operating systems which I use.

Date: July 24, 2016 03:07

thank you for your helphot smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1315
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home