Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

have q to ask need help
Posted by: gtx8834 ()
Date: June 25, 2016 06:13

any no a bought the sites that hide your ip address are they worth the money can any help and me no

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2016-06-25 18:14 by gtx8834.

Re: have q to ask need help
Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: June 27, 2016 01:22

gtx8834
any no a bought the sites that hide your ip address are they worth the money can any help and me no

I'm afraid this is almost completely unintelligible. You'll need to try to express this in clear English language. confused smiley

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: June 27, 2016 01:28

I think you mean this;
I have heard about a programm that gives you floating IP adresses each time you login. I don't know the name of this programm, but maybe you can google it.

Date: June 27, 2016 03:41

VPNs?

Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: June 27, 2016 10:29

BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
VPNs?

For many, it might have got even more unintelligible. I think we have to wait for gtx8834, who's already had 2 attempts to state his message, to find a way of expressing his message more clearly ..... or we have to simply pass this one over as something that can't be dealt with. Over to gtx8834 now.

Date: June 27, 2016 12:57

Well,to me,hide IP address does = VPN.

I don't know what else it could be. Any other ways of doing it while connected to the internet ??

Date: June 27, 2016 19:29

Winning Ugly VXII
Well,to me,hide IP address does = VPN.

I don't know what else it could be. Any other ways of doing it while connected to the internet ??

Not to my knowledge.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: June 27, 2016 19:55

My impression is that gtx8834 wants to know a good program that hides the IP while navigating in Internet and it id worth the money.

Date: June 30, 2016 04:27

There is a free VPN extension for Chromium - based browsers ( Chrome , SRware Iron , SlimJet etc. ) called "UltraSurf".

Paste the address of this link [chrome.google.com] into Chromium or Chrome and scroll down until you see UltraSurf and then you can add it to the browser as a free extension. Activate it and then restart the browser.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Previous page Next page First page IORR home