Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Heads up: *NEW* Bern 1973 recording (09/26/73 - evening) kindly shared on IORR by Robert RMB
Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: June 3, 2011 12:58

Robert RMB kindly shared HIS recording of the last Bern 1973 show on IORR
Not the source by Judge Free on DIME.

Page 2 of this thread:
[www.iorr.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-06-03 12:59 by Erik_Snow.

Re: Heads up: *NEW* Bern 1973 recording (09/26/73 - evening) kindly shared on IORR by Robert RMB
Date: June 3, 2011 13:00

Just made this thread as I know that some friends of mine here only reads "Hot Stuff" and not "Tell Me".

Re: Heads up: *NEW* Bern 1973 recording (09/26/73 - evening) kindly shared on IORR by Robert RMB
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: June 3, 2011 14:01

Thanks for the info Erik..ex.....

This seems to be only on dimeadozen..........is anyone able to upload this on megashit or the like..............thanks a lot to anyone who is willing and able..thanks, Eddie

Date: June 3, 2011 14:05

EddieByword
This seems to be only on dimeadozen..........is anyone able to upload this on megashit or the like..............

Hi
"only on dimeadozen"?? No, as I wrote; this is posted on IORR, not dime.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-06-03 14:08 by Erik_Snow.

Date: June 3, 2011 14:25

Erik_Snow
EddieByword
This seems to be only on dimeadozen..........is anyone able to upload this on megashit or the like..............

Hi

I'm not sure I've got your meaning ...I clicked on the IORR link at the top of this thread..that took me to Tell me where there was a dime link, that was no good to me so I came back and read your latest post and so used the IORR SEARCH for Robert RMB and Berne 26.9.1973 but there were no results......if it is as you say on IORR could you possibly post a link for it....or was it here but now expired ?...thanks, Eddie

Date: June 3, 2011 14:29

EddieByword
Erik_Snow
EddieByword

Hi

I'm not sure I've got your meaning ...I clicked on the IORR link at the top of this thread..that took me to Tell me where there was a dime link, that was no good to me so I came back and read your latest post and so used the IORR SEARCH for Robert RMB and Berne 26.9.1973 but there were no results......if it is as you say on IORR could you possibly post a link for it....or was it here but now expired ?...thanks, Eddie

It's on page 2 of that thread, as I wrote above,
The first page is about the "Judge Free" recording, which was shared on DIME - and later uploaded by somebody here on "Hot Stuff".

Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: June 3, 2011 14:38

So the final conclusion and confirmation is that this and the Dime upload is the 2nd show of Sept. 26 and the dates on VGP's Swiss Made are correct (CD1 = Sept. 25 & CD2 = Sept 26-1st).

Date: June 3, 2011 14:41

Erik_Snow
EddieByword
Erik_Snow
EddieByword

Hi

It's on page 2 of that thread, as I wrote above,
The first page is about the "Judge Free" recording, which was shared on DIME - and later uploaded by somebody here on "Hot Stuff".

O.K. Erik...found it...when you said "page 2 of this thread " I thought you meant the Tell me thread you provided the link to was the 2nd part of this thread (the thread we are on now)....O.K. Thanks...a bit thick this morning.......some coffee is called for, cheers, smileys with beer Eddie

Date: June 3, 2011 14:42

Yes, that's true, midnrambler
But we knew that allready from Robert RMB's comment a few weeks ago (either on DIME or on IORR) - in which he mentioned him recording the very same show, attending together with "Judge Free".

Date: June 3, 2011 14:44

Cheers Eddie - no coffee as of yet? Aha, I understand

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-06-03 14:54 by Erik_Snow.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: June 3, 2011 23:18

So we had two Swiss tapers standing next to each others taping the same shows with diff. gear (hence the diferent in sound)? Isn't that marvellous and probably
unique! thumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-06-05 20:07 by dcba.

Posted by: robertRMB ()
Date: June 4, 2011 12:37

Erik_Snow
Robert RMB kindly shared HIS recording of the last Bern 1973 show on IORR
Not the source by Judge Free on DIME.

Page 2 of this thread:
[www.iorr.org]

Additionally: uncirculated tape of the concert in Zurich Hallenstadion, June 15, 1976 on this thread (just to let know EddieByWord confused smiley)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1266
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home