Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
ANDY WARHOL IN MONTAUK ( large Stones content )
Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: September 24, 2009 14:36

[www.montauklife.com]

PETER BEARD

It seems one of the reasons Lee (Radziwill, Jackie Onassis's famed sister )spent 1972 in Montauk had to do with Andy's charismatic next door neighbor, Peter Beard. Andy described him as - "one of the most fascinating men in the world ...... he's like a modern Tarzan. He jumps in and out of the snake pit he keeps at his home. He cuts himself and paints with the blood. He wears sandals and no socks in the middle of Winter. He lived in a parked car on 13th Street for six months. He moved when he woke up and found a transvestite sleeping on the roof." He also thought Peter was one of the best looking men he'd ever seen. So did Lee.

Peter was both Andy's neighbor and artist in arms. Unlike some who built his reputation around Andy, Peter had established himself as one of the great nature and fashion photographers long before meeting Andy. Grandson of a well to do western family, Manhattan/England/Yale educated, he began his career while still in college, signed to a $12,000 a year contract by Vogue in 1955. That was also the year he first traveled to Africa, a trip that would forever change his life and work. His landmark work, The End of the Game (1963), a collection of essays and photographs on the rapid decline of Africa and it's wildlife, is a testament to early ecological and sociological sencebilites.

Peter first came to know Andy through his uncle, Jerome Hill, one of the early partners in Andy's Interview magazine. Beard in turn came to know Lee when he was assigned a photo shoot of the Rolling Stones's Exile on Main Street tour in 1972. Long remembered as one of the most decadent rock and roll campaigns of the overly indulgent '70's, the frenzy to report this momentous event was such that the most prominent papers of the day battled to cover this bacchanalian tour. Rolling Stone magazine topped them all by assigning Truman Capote to follow the tour, and Peter to photograph.

While on tour Peter became good friends with Mick Jagger. They partied they way across the country in the "Lapping Tongue" - the Stones speciality outfitted DC-7. As has been well documented they flew considerably higher than the clouds that surrounded them. Half way through the tour, Truman Capote met the group in Kansas City. In tow was his new best friend, Lee Radziwill. The mix of rock royalty and Fortunate Four Hundred did not work well. Jagger hated Capote's mincing manners, and Capote called Mick - "...a scared little boy ..... about as sexy as a pissing toad." Stones guitarist Keith Richards welcomed the cultured Radziwill by banging on her hotel door that night, screaming "Princess Radish ....... C'mom you old tart, there's a party going' downstairs!"

The final date of the tour was scheduled for Mick's birthday - July 26, at Madison Square Garden. Afterwards a lavish party was given for the 29 year old Stone by Ashmet Ertgun, president of Atlantic Records, at his palatial roof top suite atop the St. Regis Hotel. Overlooking Manhattan, the creme de la creme of arts and society came to honor the pouting prince - including Andy, Peter, Truman, and Lee. Andy provided the high light of the party. A naked girl popped out of a towering birthday cake, and twirled her silicon tits as a dozen black tap dancers provided a chorus line. The New York Post reported - "In the perfumed twilight of the Roman Empire unspeakable things went on. Are we entering that same twilight?"

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN - THE ROLLING STONES!

The next day Peter invited the exhausted Mick and bride Bianca, to visit his house In Montauk for a quick R&R. They flew into Montauk airport and spent the next few days relaxing at the shore, water skiing on Lake Montauk, and walking the beach. It was an introduction to Montauk that would lead to a much longer stay.

By the spring of 1975, the Stones were in the midst of planning their next American tour. What better place to cool out and prepare, than quiet Montauk? Andy rented Mick and the boys the compound for a princely sum of $ 5,000 a month, and the Stones began rehearsals for what would become Black and Blue. As was then reported: "Throughout April sensationally loud music welled through the windows, into the ruts and hollows over the tangled crab-grass of an estate in Montauk. Long Island. Residents of the Ditch Plains trailer park were woken in the night - yapping dogs, even wolves, the loud grief of coyotes. From East Hampton to New York the word spread with the ferocity of a brush fire: the Rolling Stones were rehearsing!"

Lee, Mick & Bianca - Montauk Airport 1972

Andy and Jagger first met in 1963, when the Stones were invited to play a birthday party for then Warhol starlet, Baby Jane Holzer, at the New York Academy of Music. Over the years the artistically inclined Jagger kept tabs on the musically inclined Warhol. Mick was such an admirer, that in 1972 when the Stones formed their own record company, they tapped Andy to design their logo. With characteristic flair Andy came up with the stylized Jagger mouth and tongue that would grace all their albums. Andy also designed the infamous cover for that year's release, Sticky Fingers - a cover shot of Jagger from the hips down, in skin tight jeans, with a fully working zippered crotch!

Andy visited the boys often that Summer. Although the Stones tried to keep a low profile, their fans found their hide away. Andy remembers - "Mick Jagger really put Montauk on the map. All the motels were overflowing with groupies. Two girls with no hair and black cats on leashes followed them all the way to Montauk. Mr. Winters - the caretaker of the estate - found them hiding in the bushes!"

At times the attention went beyond mere fan worship. Andy remembers playing with Mick and Bianca's then 4 year old daughter, Jade. As he often did with small children he delighted in showing her how to draw and paint. At one point Andy was searching for some material, opened a drawer and much to his surprise found a loaded gun. Jade said - "That's my daddy's!" Turned out, Jagger was being hounded by a pair of Rolling Stones obsessed fans that summer, and felt the need for a little extra protection.

Black & Blue album cover
Little Jade was Andy's favorite Jagger - "I love Mick and Bianca, but Jade's more my speed. I taught her how to color and she showed me how to play Monopoly. She was four and I was forty-four. Mick got jealous. He said I was a bad influence because I gave her champagne."

One of Mick's favorite hang outs that summer was the Shagwong on Main Street. A little rougher around the edges in those days, it's main attractions were a pool table and a juke box full of rock and roll. Only problem was, the only Stones tune on it was the by then golden oldie "Get Off My Cloud". They'd play it every time Mick came in for a drink. One night Mick had enough. After 10 Pina Coladas, and the same number of "Get Off My Cloud", Mick got off his bar stool, put a quarter in the box, punched up the classic disco tune - " Stand, Stand, Stand" - and started singing along. The whole place got quiet at first, and then exploded.

Now as then, Jimmy Hewitt owned the Shagwong. He remembers Mick and Bianca would come in once or twice a week. "They were great for business. We had girls camped out three deep up and down the sidewalk waiting for them!" Mick would take up a stool at the end of the bar, where he's sit with his private bottle of Grand Marnier. Bianca would waltz into the kitchen to pick out dinner, and kibitz with the crew. She'd roll up the sleeves of her Yves Saint Laurent dresses and open clams. Many nights after closing, Mick would invite Jimmy back to the hose to hear the Stones rehearse. The only problem was the nocturnal Stones wouldn't even start 2 or 3 in the morning. By then it was time for Jimmy to go home.

Of course one of the indelible remains of the Stones stay in Montauk, is the song "The Memory Motel". Named for the bar and motel of same name, this lament for a lost girl has become one of the Stones signature tunes.

"Hannah honey was a peachy kind of girl
Her eyes were hazel
And her nose were slightly curved
We spent a lonely night at the Memory Motel
It's on the ocean, I guess you know it well
It took a starry to steal my breath away
Down on the water front
Her hair all drenched in spray"
(Jagger/Richards - C- Rolling Stones/Virgin Records 1975 )

As atmospheric a tune as it was, the truth is, the Memory Motel was not the center of the Stones stay in Montauk. Peter Beard remembers taking Mick there one afternoon, with disastrous results. It seems the owners, an older couple, didn't much care for the Stones. The bartender as much as told Jagger that to his face. So far as Peter can remember, that was the only time they set foot in the place! As for the "honey of a girl" mentioned in the song, it wasn't some lovely Montauk lass Mick was pining after, but the Stones traveling photographer, Annie Liebowitz.

One girl who many in Montauk pined for, was a certain Barbara Allen. The pretty young wife of Joe Allen, one of Andy's Interview backers, Barbara attracted attention where ever she went. Years before she and Peter had a fling. That summer married Mick seemed to find her company very enjoyable. According to Bob Colacello, he was inadvertently present at a night time rendezvous while staying at Peter Beard's house. One hot summer's night he was dropping off to a peaceful night's sleep, when through the open window comes none other than Mick! Seemed he's mistaken Bob's room, for Barbara Allen's. Poor Bob, it was the closest he'd get to having a rock and roll star in his bed that summer.

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Re: ANDY WARHOL IN MONTAUK ( large Stones content )
Date: September 24, 2009 14:43

I love these 1972 's stories !smiling bouncing smiley

The Rolling Stones at rest

Ken Regan’s photography provides a rare glimpse of the iconic band

By Aileen Torres

Preening and parading around for audiences is practically second nature for the Rolling Stones, who are still going strong after four decades and touring again this fall. Ken Regan’s photographs of the band, currently being shown at Pop International Galleries in Soho, show a quieter side of these iconic rock stars.

The predominately black and white images were taken in the 1970s during the weeks prior to a tour. The band would typically spend over a month rehearsing, writing, and hanging out together in order to prepare for taking their show on the road. One spring, the band rented Andy Warhol’s house in Montauk for this pre-tour ritual. Regan traveled back and forth from Manhattan to Montauk during the five to six weeks the band spent there.

Among the most striking photos at the exhibit, which runs through September, is one of Keith Richards making breakfast at the Warhol house.

“Keith making breakfast. That blew my mind!” said Regan. “Who would imagine him cooking breakfast for himself?”

The scene is so ordinary, it would be easy to mistake Richards for any man on any morning in America. But it’s the documentary aspect of Regan’s photography that makes these images so surprising. Other shots of the band members include Mick Jagger walking along the beach, wrapped up in a trench coat, looking very peaceful and pensive.

“I’ve had so much fun with them [The Rolling Stones] through the years,” said Regan, who first began photographing the band in 1972. He swore he would never photograph weddings or babies when he first started taking pictures. “But I did Keith’s wedding and Keith’s first baby!” he said with a laugh.

Born and raised in the Bronx, Regan, an athlete and passionate sports fan, actually began his career as a sports photojournalist. He’s photographed several World Series, Super Bowls, and a few Olympics. Regan also counts Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson, Hank Aaron and Joe Namath among his subjects. An image of Ali in training can be seen at the exhibit.

There was a wider world beyond sports, however, and Regan felt it calling.

“I wanted to move on and try something new and meet new people and new environments,” said Regan, who has also photographed Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, The Band, and Bob Dylan. A few pictures from Dylan’s Rolling Thunder Tour are up at the exhibit and are very worth the trip.

“I love going into all these different worlds,” he explained. He ventured into a number of realms: fashion, food, even politics. Regan covered student riots throughout the country in the late ‘60s and eventually became very close with the Kennedys. In fact, after one all-nighter with the Stones, he flew right out to meet Ted Kennedy.

“I had to leave first thing the next morning to do a tour with him through the Middle East,” said Regan. “I came walking out on the tarmac, and Ted said, ‘Oh, my god. You don’t even have to tell me what happened.” Kennedy took one look at Regan and knew he had been running nonstop with the band.

Regan has achieved such intimacy in his photos because he works to earn the trust of his subjects.

“You establish these relationships with people, and they don’t mind you taking these photographs,” he said. “They just allow you there.” Unlike the norm nowadays, Regan never had to sign a contract with his subjects in the ‘70s and ‘80s. A simple handshake would do, he said.

“The Rolling Stones trusted me enormously. That’s a big factor, especially in show business, where people have been burnt by photographers,” Regan said, referring to the paparazzi. “It makes all these artists pull back and not trust anybody, and that’s clearly what’s happened now.”

The level of intimacy Regan achieved back then is implicit through these images, which connote a sense of ease between the subject and the camera. In these rare portraits of the Rolling Stones, Regan gives viewers real access to the private moments that made up the rock stars’ lives off stage.

Egg Breaker: Rolling Stones’ guitarist Keith Richards starts the day on the right foot.Photo by Ken Regan

[www.thevillager.com]

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: September 24, 2009 14:47

“Photographer unknown, Andy Warhol holding a 1964 publicity photograph of The Rolling Stones, 1969, gelatin silver print”

Date: September 24, 2009 14:56

I just found out that Peter Beard collaborated in 1972 with Truman Capote on the It Shall Soon Be Here, a book about the Rolling Stones’ tour "Exiles on Main Street," (never actually published).He and Truman Capote were covering the tour for Rolling Stone magazine "

Does anyone know the whole story ?

Posted by: Spodlumt ()
Date: September 24, 2009 17:08

Andy and Jagger first met in 1963, when the Stones were invited to play a birthday party for then Warhol starlet, Baby Jane Holzer, at the New York Academy of Music.

1963?

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: September 24, 2009 17:15

Yeah - 1963! I don't think so. They were still playing the Railway Hotel, Richmond in those pre-Decca days. Maybe 1965 when they really became the toast of New York.

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: September 24, 2009 17:24

Mick was such an admirer, that in 1972 when the Stones formed their own record company, they tapped Andy to design their logo. With characteristic flair Andy came up with the stylized Jagger mouth and tongue that would grace all their albums

crap.total crap. John Pasche is the author of the tongue design.

Posted by: sweet neo con ()
Date: September 24, 2009 18:20

FYI: If you happen to find yourself here in Milwaukee (Sept 26 - January 3)...a new Warhol Exhibit
is beginning it's tour at the Milw Art Museum. Not sure if any Stones images will be part of it. I will check it out soon.
Here's the link: [www.mam.org]

IORR............but I like it!

Date: September 24, 2009 19:02

Spodlumt
Andy and Jagger first met in 1963, when the Stones were invited to play a birthday party for then Warhol starlet, Baby Jane Holzer, at the New York Academy of Music.

1963?

According to Jane, she was introduced to Warhol by Nicky Haslam who, at that time, was the editor for Show magazine..Then Jane had a dinner at her father-in-law's house on Park Avenue where she was staying and Warhol came to the dinner. Also at her dinner were David Bailey, Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, David McEwen and Nicky Haslam.
I am not sure this event came in 1963 .....

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: September 24, 2009 19:08

Ashmet Ertgun ??

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: September 24, 2009 19:11

Peter Beard is quite handsome though... I love this shot.

Posted by: KSIE ()
Date: September 24, 2009 19:37

Rip This
Mick was such an admirer, that in 1972 when the Stones formed their own record company, they tapped Andy to design their logo. With characteristic flair Andy came up with the stylized Jagger mouth and tongue that would grace all their albums

"Andy also designed the infamous cover for that year's release, Sticky Fingers - a cover shot of Jagger from the hips down, in skin tight jeans, with a fully working zippered crotch!"

I think this is also incorrect. Wasn't it one of the Warhol crowd who was photographed for the SF cover?

Date: September 24, 2009 20:01

KSIE
Rip This

"Andy also designed the infamous cover for that year's release, Sticky Fingers - a cover shot of Jagger from the hips down, in skin tight jeans, with a fully working zippered crotch!"

I think this is also incorrect. Wasn't it one of the Warhol crowd who was photographed for the SF cover?

correct...not jagger's hips on sticky fingers.

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 2009-09-24 20:46 by sweet neo con.

Date: September 24, 2009 20:17

sweet neo con
KSIE
Rip This

correct...not jagger's hips on sticky fingers......grinning smiley

and just for clarification...what was John Pasche connection to AW?

Jagger's hips on SF ??????
No Jagger hips on Sticky Fingers .....

I'm still playing with the zip of my vinyl ....

Warhol took the cover shot; though many assumed the model was Jagger, it has often been rumored to be a hanger-on at the Factory, Warhol's studio, named Joe Dallesandro. Then Braun realized there had to be an extra layer of cardboard to protect the record from the zipper; that layer features another Warhol shot of a different man, possibly the twin brother of Warhol's "boyfriend" and assistant Jed Johnson, this time in his jockey shorts.

But it turned out that during shipment the zipper would press into the album stacked on top of it (invariably damaging "Sister Morphine" Atlantic Records threatened to sue Braun for all the damage. After getting "very depressed and very high," Braun came up with the solution; pull down the zipper before the album was shipped -- then it would dent only the label. Braun never did figure out how to keep Sticky Fingers from scratching other album covers.

At first, several department store chains refused to display the album because of the model's rather snug jeans. "If you stand back from that cover," says Braun, "you can actually see the guy's d**k. I used to kid Andy: 'I know you had that guy playing with his d**k before you shot the picture!'"

Post edited because I didn't see the word d**k appeared on the text ..Sorry ,hope you understood that was a quoted text.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2009-09-25 09:59 by SwayStones.

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: September 24, 2009 20:21

SwayStones
sweet neo con
KSIE
Rip This

correct...not jagger's hips on sticky fingers

and just for clarification...what was John Pasche connection to AW?

the only connection I know of btwn Warhol and John Pasche is that they are both in the Victoria & Albert museum

Date: September 24, 2009 20:45

Date: September 24, 2009 20:45

I am so ashamed to post these pics.......I can't believe I did it......

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2009-09-24 21:15 by SwayStones.

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: September 24, 2009 20:54

SwayStones
At first, several department store chains refused to display the album because of the model's rather snug jeans. "If you stand back from that cover," says Braun, "you can actually see the guy's dick. I used to kid Andy: 'I know you had that guy playing with his dick before you shot the picture!'"

Hilarious! SwayStones, not to be dense but did Braun say that to you, or where did that quote come from? smiling smiley

Date: September 24, 2009 21:06

swiss
SwayStones
At first, several department store chains refused to display the album because of the model's rather snug jeans. "If you stand back from that cover," says Braun, "you can actually see the guy's d**k. I used to kid Andy: 'I know you had that guy playing with his d**k before you shot the picture!'"

Hilarious! SwayStones, not to be dense but did Braun say that to you, or where did that quote come from? smiling smiley

Andy Warhol, Sticky Fingers: The Rolling Stones, 1972

Prints, Lithograph, offset, with metal zipper on album. Size: height - 12.2 in, width - 12.2 in, depth - 0 in. signed, in black marker. Estimate: from $2,500 to $3,500

Note: Most outrageous of all the Rolling Stones albums, signed by Warhol with his infamous photograph of a crotch shot and a real metal zipper. At first, several department store chains refused to display the album because of the model's rather snug jeans. "If you stand back from that cover," says album designer Craig Braun, "you can actually see the guy's d**k. I used to kid Andy: 'I know you had that guy playing with his d**k before you shot the picture!'"

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2009-09-25 22:55 by SwayStones.

Date: September 24, 2009 21:15

SwayStones

Prints, Lithograph, offset, with metal zipper on album. Size: height - 12.2 in, width - 12.2 in, depth - 0 in. signed, in black marker. Estimate: from $2,500 to $3,500

Note: Most outrageous of all the Rolling Stones albums, signed by Warhol with his infamous photograph of a crotch shot and a real metal zipper. At first, several department store chains refused to display the album because of the model's rather snug jeans. "If you stand back from that cover," says album designer Craig Braun, "you can actually see the guy's dick. I used to kid Andy: 'I know you had that guy playing with his dick before you shot the picture!'"

Thanks!

Now about those pix...

Got any of Keith? smiling bouncing smiley

Date: September 24, 2009 21:35

swiss
SwayStones

Note: Most outrageous of all the Rolling Stones albums, signed by Warhol with his infamous photograph of a crotch shot and a real metal zipper. At first, several department store chains refused to display the album because of the model's rather snug jeans. "If you stand back from that cover," says album designer Craig Braun, "you can actually see the guy's d**k. I used to kid Andy: 'I know you had that guy playing with his d**k before you shot the picture!'"

Thanks!

Now about those pix...

Got any of Keith? smiling bouncing smiley

Do you mean "Keeff on the beach "???grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-09-25 22:56 by SwayStones.

Posted by: boogie69 ()
Date: September 24, 2009 22:05

Not to mention the fact that Sticky Fingers was released in 1971, and their label started in 1970, not 72. This article is full of such inaccuracies. Makes me wonder just how much of what it says is true, like the stories of Mick and Bianca hanging out at that local bar.

And I don't think Joe D'whatever was merely a Warhol factory hanger-on, like one of the posts in this thread says (not the one quoted above obviously). He was a pretty prominent member, having been in several of Warhol's biggest movies.

Date: September 24, 2009 22:30

[/quote][/quote]

Thanks!

Now about those pix...

Got any of Keith? smiling bouncing smiley[/quote]

Do you mean "Keeff on the beach "???grinning smiley[/quote]

I've only seen one of those (standing naked by a rocky ledge) but if you have more...by all means!

Date: September 24, 2009 22:36

SwayStones
I just found out that Peter Beard collaborated in 1972 with Truman Capote on the It Shall Soon Be Here, a book about the Rolling Stones’ tour "Exiles on Main Street," (never actually published).He and Truman Capote were covering the tour for Rolling Stone magazine"

SwayStones, don't know if you saw my other thread/post, but today I heard from Peter Beard's agent and wife, Nejma. She said the Capote part is MIA tho they hope to find it.

excerpt from email 1: "The project was shelved and Rolling Stone magazine had the original writings. We were hoping to find it so that we could both Peter's photographs and the interview together. Alas, we have not located it yet."

excerpt from email 2: "I very much hope we find the Tuman's writings."

--------------
I can try to find out more, but hesitate to ask just for idle curiosity's sake. Like if I were to offer to help track it down or someone was doing research etc.

- swiss

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: September 24, 2009 22:47

Joe Dallesandro by Glenn O'Brien ...................INTERVIEW August 2009

ROCKMAN

Date: September 25, 2009 04:26

SwayStones
I am so ashamed to post these pics.......I can't believe I did it......

Wow! Never seen the one of Mick with the camera..is his head photoshopped on..or is it for reall?
Any details?

I think the pic of "Mick" ironing is a fake/lookalike.....can anyone confirm?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-09-25 04:27 by sweet neo con.

Posted by: Glam Descendant ()
Date: September 25, 2009 06:30

>A naked girl popped out of a towering birthday cake, and twirled her silicon tits

That was Geri Miller, who had appeared in the Andy Warhol (Paul Morrissey) films FLESH and TRASH.

The underwear shot is thought to have been Glenn O'Brien. The exterior was probably Corey Tippen. I"m having deja vu...

[www.iorr.org]

Date: September 25, 2009 09:47

sweet neo con
Wow! Never seen the one of Mick with the camera..is his head photoshopped on..or is it for reall?
Any details?

I think the pic of "Mick" ironing is a fake/lookalike.....can anyone confirm?

Yes ,the man ironing isn't Mick ....not the same shoulders.

Date: September 25, 2009 10:17

swiss
SwayStones
I just found out that Peter Beard collaborated in 1972 with Truman Capote on the It Shall Soon Be Here, a book about the Rolling Stones’ tour "Exiles on Main Street," (never actually published).He and Truman Capote were covering the tour for Rolling Stone magazine"

SwayStones, don't know if you saw my other thread/post, but today I heard from Peter Beard's agent and wife, Nejma. She said the Capote part is MIA tho they hope to find it.

excerpt from email 1: "The project was shelved and Rolling Stone magazine had the original writings. We were hoping to find it so that we could both Peter's photographs and the interview together. Alas, we have not located it yet."

excerpt from email 2: "I very much hope we find the Tuman's writings."

--------------
I can try to find out more, but hesitate to ask just for idle curiosity's sake. Like if I were to offer to help track it down or someone was doing research etc.

- swiss

Many thanks swiss for this adding information !smiling bouncing smiley
Apart from the unrealeased music tracks ,I am sure there are many many stories or many essays still unknown ...
I didn't answer on your swallow- up thread because it's complicated enough for me to read all the threads from the board.winking smiley

The Keith 'photo ? I was only refering to this famous one :

Or the Jean-Marie Perrier 's pic ?

Date: September 25, 2009 15:32

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-09-25 22:58 by SwayStones.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1767
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home