Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Request: DVD Luxembourg 1995 GOT IT!!!!!
Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: July 25, 2016 22:48

My copy of this one has "DVD rot" and I can't play it anymore. I have tried everything to safe the data on the disc, but to no avail...
Someone out there willing to upload it to WT, FF, Mega or whatever?

Funny thing when I went to see the Stones there; I took a friend who had never seen the Stones with me. He's a diabetic, so at the entrance, under the eyes of the security, he took out his set and gave himself an insulin shot.
The security guys where pointing and laughing and when we passed them, one of them asked my friend if it was good stuff! My friend is a very timid guy, and he didn't dare saying something,
so I told the guy it was the same quality as Keith's stuff. Another round of laughter and we were waved through.

Chris from Belgium

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-07-26 01:16 by coowouters.

Re: Request: DVD Stones, Kirchberg, Luxembourg 1995
Posted by: Rolling on ()
Date: July 25, 2016 23:07

Chris, I will try to upload it tomorrow morning if noone is faster than me through the night!

Date: July 25, 2016 23:15

Rolling on
Chris, I will try to upload it tomorrow morning if noone is faster than me through the night!

Op mijn blote knietjes; Thank you!!!!!

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: July 25, 2016 23:15

Hi Chris, I haven't quite finished transferring my VHS tapes to the HD (which includes Luxembourg) - I will download Jorg's to check but if mine is better I will upload it next week.........(I know mine is pretty basic and somewhat blurred..........confused smiley

Posted by: THE DON ()
Date: July 26, 2016 00:06

coowouters
My copy of this one has "DVD rot" and I can't play it anymore. I have tried everything to safe the data on the disc, but to no avail...
Someone out there willing to upload it to WT, FF, Mega or whatever?

Funny thing when I went to see the Stones there; I took a friend who had never seen the Stones with me. He's a diabetic, so at the entrance, under the eyes of the security, he took out his set and gave himself an insulin shot.
The security guys where pointing and laughing and when we passed them, one of them asked my friend if it was good stuff! My friend is a very timid guy, and he didn't dare saying something,
so I told the guy it was the same quality as Keith's stuff. Another round of laughter and we were waved through.

LMAOL
Very weird because me who knows and takes insulin too don't inject in vains like you would for smack and coke. Not too bright security guys.

However makes a fun story.

Re: Request: DVD Luxembourg 1995 GOT IT!!!!!
Date: July 26, 2016 01:17

Hi guys, Jörg sent me the files through Wetransfer, so no need to upload again.
Anyway many thanks for willing to upload!

'Appy smiling smiley

Chris from Belgium

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1674
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home