Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Request: One More Shot, Keefs Version
Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: May 20, 2016 16:35

Hullo,

Would someone be so kind, as to post Keefs take on One More Shot !!!
Really looking forward, to tht one.
Thanks
Jeroen

Re: Request: One More Shot, Keefs Version
Date: May 21, 2016 00:50

Lots of us have been waiting...

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 21, 2016 16:29

What's with all these requests for uncirculated stuff? Have they ever been "filled"?

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: May 21, 2016 16:57

gotdablouse
What's with all these requests for uncirculated stuff? Have they ever been "filled"?

Whats the matter with you?? I am just anxious to hear it, and maybe someone has the desire to post it now.
Jeroen

Date: May 21, 2016 20:25

corriecas
gotdablouse

Whats the matter with you?? I am just anxious to hear it, and maybe someone has the desire to post it now.
Jeroen

In corriecas's defense, wasn't it in a few of your very own threads that loads of previously uncirculated/unknown recordings surfaced, gotdablouse?

Still, there is a difference between a thirty-year old tape and a three-year old recording.

Date: May 21, 2016 23:31

BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
corriecas
gotdablouse

Jeroen

In corriecas's defense, wasn't it in a few of your very own threads that loads of previously uncirculated/unknown recordings surfaced, gotdablouse?

Still, there is a difference between a thirty-year old tape and a three-year old recording.

if i have to wait 30 years for it, i will be dead by that time.probably sooner
Jeroen

Date: May 22, 2016 05:07

corriecas
BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
corriecas
gotdablouse

Jeroen

if i have to wait 30 years for it, i will be dead by that time.probably sooner
Jeroen

Yeah, but I was just trying to make a point that things do eventually surface.

Date: May 22, 2016 13:02

Well, maybe one of the Foxes in the Boxes will be so kind, as to post more gems , including OMS by Keef.
Jeroen

Posted by: Monsoon Ragoon ()
Date: May 25, 2016 19:41

I'd prefer the entire KR lead vocal version of Salt Of The Earth. Or Connection, which probably exists.

Posted by: LeonidP ()
Date: May 30, 2016 17:38

corriecas
gotdablouse

Jeroen

It's a bit annoying, especially the thread title. How about "has it surfaced yet?" ... so that you don't mislead others into thinking it has, which is how I took the title.

Date: May 31, 2016 16:00

LeonidP
corriecas
gotdablouse

Jeroen

It's a bit annoying, especially the thread title. How about "has it surfaced yet?" ... so that you don't mislead others into thinking it has, which is how I took the title.

Ok, thats how i will do it next time. Point taken.
jeroen

Posted by: LeonidP ()
Date: June 6, 2016 06:24

corriecas
LeonidP
corriecas
gotdablouse

Jeroen

Ok, thats how i will do it next time. Point taken.
jeroen

Cheers! smileys with beer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1688
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home