Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Midimannz DVD La Plata 7th February 2016 - BONUS DISC
Posted by: hobshobs ()
Date: April 29, 2016 10:10

The excellent Midimannz DVD release of the La Plata show from 7th February 2016 is noted on ELL as having a "bonus DVD9 Disk Two of News Media Clips from Latina Sources (90 minutes)."

Got the first disc (concert part) no problem but would really love to have the bonus disc as detailed above. Can't find it on ELL and when trying to download from the Filefactory link in the IORR vault I get part way through downloading the first file and then get thrown out. I have had a number of attempts with no luck. It tells me the first file is 2GB and will take me about 12 hours to download. Best I've ever done is to complete 21% in just over three hours before being thrown out.

Does anyone know if this available to download elsewhere, hoping I may be able to get from a WeTransfer or Mega link somewhere.

Thanks for taking the time to read my request. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

hobshobs.

Re: Midimannz DVD La Plata 7th February 2016 - BONUS DISC
Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: April 29, 2016 15:18

I may still have a backup of that, let me check and report back to you later today

Date: April 29, 2016 15:38

midimannz
I may still have a backup of that, let me check and report back to you later today

Many thanks. Really appreciate your kindness.

Date: April 29, 2016 21:53

Good morning friend, it's going up on Wetransfer now, will post links here once they show up

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: April 29, 2016 22:10

"bonus DVD9 Disk Two of News Media Clips from Latina Sources (90 minutes)"

Wetransfer links valid until May 6th:

Part 1:
[we.tl]

Part 2:
[we.tl]

Part 3:
[we.tl]

Enjoy!

Chris from Belgium

Date: April 29, 2016 22:11

midimannz
Good morning friend, it's going up on Wetransfer now, will post links here once they show up

Damned, seems you didn't get my e-mail.....
grinning smiley

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: April 29, 2016 23:57

Wasn't this the 3rd dvd from Midiman's DVD5 version?

Date: April 30, 2016 00:03

coowouters
midimannz

Damned, seems you didn't get my e-mail.....
grinning smiley

I did, but mine is going up too

Date: April 30, 2016 00:03

Quique-stone
Wasn't this the 3rd dvd from Midiman's DVD5 version?

Yes, the extra DVD was only a dvd5 version if I recall correctly

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2016-04-30 00:51 by midimannz.

Date: April 30, 2016 09:42

Got it. Many thanks to all. Some great Saturday night Stones viewing for me this evening. Another great Midimannz release added to my collection smiling smiley Really appreciate the help in getting this. You guys are the greatest.

Posted by: Stone601 ()
Date: April 30, 2016 14:43

Thanks Midimannz and Chris smileys with beer

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: May 7, 2016 13:07

coowouters
"bonus DVD9 Disk Two of News Media Clips from Latina Sources (90 minutes)"

Wetransfer links valid until May 6th:

Part 1:
[we.tl]

Part 2:
[we.tl]

Part 3:
[we.tl]

Enjoy!

Hi Chris, when you have time, please could you reup this one,,,,,,(just missed it........confused smiley,,,,,,TIA of course.........smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-05-07 19:03 by EddieByword.

Posted by: dennycranium ()
Date: May 7, 2016 18:48

Yes, thanks to everyone for all of these great shares!

If someone could point me to free software to convert these to mp4s?
I'm almost never in front of my tv set to watch them.
I have lots of time while travelling to watch.

If someone can point me in the right direction or post mp4's it would be appreciated!

Date: May 7, 2016 19:28

EddieByword
Hi Chris, when you have time, please could you reup this one,,,,,,(just missed it........confused smiley,,,,,,TIA of course.........smileys with beer

Will do tomorrow, but as it is hidden in this post, I will make a new "By request" post.

I have to watch out with up and downloading; although I have "unlimited Internet", my ISP introduced the "Fair User Policy", meaning that I can up and download as much as I want between Midnight and Noon, but if I have more than 500 Gb per month between Noon and Midnight, they slow down my speed between Noon and Midnight to 10 Mbps downstream and 1 Mbps upstream (not between Midnight and Noon), (normally 200 Mbps down and 12 Mbps up) until the new month begins.... (I'm at 166 Gb now)

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: May 7, 2016 20:29

coowouters
EddieByword

Will do tomorrow, but as it is hidden in this post, I will make a new "By request" post.

I have to watch out with up and downloading; although I have "unlimited Internet", my ISP introduced the "Fair User Policy", meaning that I can up and download as much as I want between Midnight and Noon, but if I have more than 500 Gb per month between Noon and Midnight, they slow down my speed between Noon and Midnight to 10 Mbps downstream and 1 Mbps upstream (not between Midnight and Noon), (normally 200 Mbps down and 12 Mbps up) until the new month begins.... (I'm at 166 Gb now)

Cheers Chris, thanks a lot, I'll look out for ir.................my ISP (postoffice) is the other way, my download limit is supposed to 10GB per month..........I've been with them 6 years, when I first started downloading I didn't know anything about how to keep track on things so I phoned the tech dept. The guy said, "just download what you want, they (the PO) never charge for going over.......he was right, never one charge, sometimes I've been downoading 5 - 10 Gb per night, night after night.........................

Date: May 8, 2016 05:34

dennycranium
Yes, thanks to everyone for all of these great shares!

If someone could point me to free software to convert these to mp4s?
I'm almost never in front of my tv set to watch them.
I have lots of time while travelling to watch.

If someone can point me in the right direction or post mp4's it would be appreciated!

I use jDownloader to get them from YouTube as MP4 format so I can watch at the gym or when I'm traveling

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1444
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home