Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Glastonbury DVD
Posted by: geordiestone ()
Date: March 27, 2016 17:27

Would it be possible for anyone to post this full concert on wetransfer? i know its on file factory but its gonna take me forever to get it that way. Thanks in advance.

Re: Glastonbury DVD
Date: March 28, 2016 02:50

Date: March 28, 2016 14:23

Thank you very kindly. thumbs up

Date: March 28, 2016 20:12

Don't mention it, just helping another fan out.

Date: March 28, 2016 20:15

You've made my weekend. I've wanted this for a long while. Cheerssmileys with beer

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: March 28, 2016 20:41

...and it would have been even nicer to ALSO give the source where these links were painstakingly uploaded and indexed on top of the direct link, i.e.
"POST : "50 & Counting" Tours - 2012/2014 - AN AUDIO ARCHIVE (full shows - lossless - direct links - ratings - rare track info)" : [www.iorr.org]

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-03-28 20:43 by gotdablouse.

Date: March 28, 2016 21:45

To be extremely nice, I'll mention that you MUST use 2. Folder links for all the shows to select a show if you wish to download it.

Date: March 28, 2016 22:59

Thanks to everyone!

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: July 22, 2016 18:53

Would any kind patient iorrian be willing to upload the full Glastonbury DVD to WeTransfer?
I'd be supremely grateful. I can't get it to download from this mega.nz site, which keeps telling me
I need to download various other gizmos first, and I'm not into doing that if I can help it.

I do have the Glastonbury broadcast already, so that's not what I'm looking for; I'm hoping for the whole show.

Please and thank you very much indeed

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: July 22, 2016 21:02

The version I have is the ZitRock version (DVD-9, 8 gb) and I can upload it on WT later.

Date: July 22, 2016 23:02

Thank you Cristiano darlin! xox

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: July 23, 2016 19:49

Zitrock Glastonbury DVD9:
(WT links valid until July30th)

Part1:
[we.tl]

Part 2:
[we.tl]

Part 3:
[we.tl]

Part 4:
[we.tl]

Part 5:
[we.tl]

Chris from Belgium

Date: July 24, 2016 12:21

Ohh thank you coowouters - you are so good to me! xox

Posted by: tioms ()
Date: July 24, 2016 15:04

Unbelievable,
1 week after they played Glastonbury (june 2013) the full show was on e-bay, 22€. Silver pressed.
Now, 3 years after, some people try it to get it for free on a dvdr??? (22€ +/-the 15th of july 2013 on e-bay)!!!

Posted by: henrik87 ()
Date: July 24, 2016 16:50

tioms
Unbelievable,
1 week after they played Glastonbury (june 2013) the full show was on e-bay, 22€. Silver pressed.
Now, 3 years after, some people try it to get it for free on a dvdr??? (22€ +/-the 15th of july 2013 on e-bay)!!!

But days after the show some generous shares bought the original high-res satellite recording and shared it for free.

Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: July 24, 2016 17:28

henrik87
tioms
Unbelievable,

But days after the show some generous shares bought the original high-res satellite recording and shared it for free.

Yes indeed it was made available here and on a couple of torrent sites well before it was put on sale on "silver pressed" DVD. Unbelievable indeed.

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

Date: July 24, 2016 17:34

And where did they get the source for the sliver pressed DVD?
From the people who share for free.
Personally, I do not buy silvers anymore; to many were destroyed by heat and humidity during our 2 year stay in the Dominican Republic; I lost hundreds, maybe thousands of Euros. Now I have everything on HDD in digital format (+ back-up on other HDD).
Recently I put an original TSP and an original RS up on e-bay; no sell. Went down to 15 Euro; nada. Might as well give them away.....

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: henrik87 ()
Date: July 24, 2016 17:53

coowouters
And where did they get the source for the sliver pressed DVD?
From the people who share for free.
Personally, I do not buy silvers anymore; to many were destroyed by heat and humidity during our 2 year stay in the Dominican Republic; I lost hundreds, maybe thousands of Euros. Now I have everything on HDD in digital format (+ back-up on other HDD).
Recently I put an original TSP and an original RS up on e-bay; no sell. Went down to 15 Euro; nada. Might as well give them away.....

You are right Chris. Everything that is shared for free will be copied and released by crappy labels. They do this with every MultiCam recording that is being shared here.

But on the other hand we have to keep in mind that the days of great boot releases are over because of free trades and shares in the internet. Back in the 90s labels like VGP or Dandelion or IMP would buy tapes from collectors because they could make profit by releasing them.

Our luck is that the From The Vault releases put pressure on hardcore collectors to sell their tapes to labels because the SBD could be the next great thing being released by the Stones. For example the Paris 1995 SBD was released late last year on vinyl and on CD in January 2016... half a year later we had the full official pro shot.

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: July 26, 2016 19:45

I heard from some WWE fans that the PPV which was a WWE event was up on traders sites a few hours after the concert that same night in 2012 .Pretty wild

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-07-27 16:42 by TheGreek.

Date: July 27, 2016 21:14

Hi geordiestone,
Send an e mail to me and I'll send you the Glastonbury dvd for free.
dvd, lay out included.
Postage is for you.(I do not know where you live)
My email is open.

Date: July 27, 2016 22:02

tioms
Unbelievable,

It"s an endless discussion...
Years ago, you couldn't get a recording unless you bought it (and eventually traded).
Some people still love to have the "original" silver in their hands;
I know someone who buys lots and lots of silvers, but just to look at them,
read eventual booklets (if that's possible without damaging the plastic packaging)
and so on, but he doesn't play it. If he wants to hear it, he downloads the CD
and puts it on a USB stick and plugs it into his high end music installation.

But nowadays, tapers know that they don't get anything anymore if they try to sell their recordings to a label
(there was a short transition period where they would get a free copy of the silver pressing of their recording).
So now they tape just for fun and you will usually see their stuff for download the day after the concert,
and a couple of days later someone with the knowledge will have it remastered and
shares that one too.

And then the labels download the stuff, press it directly (most of the time without
any extra remastering) on silvers, make some nice artwork, put it in a jewelbox,
wrap some plastic around it and sell other people's work for $$$$$.

But in the end, everybody is free to do what he/she wants, so I'm not condemning (or making fun of!!!) people who buy the silvers
(I was one of them), but don't condemn me or others if they stick with the free downloads, OK?

them

Chris from Belgium

Date: July 27, 2016 22:30

tioms
Hi geordiestone,
Send an e mail to me and I'll send you the Glastonbury dvd for free.
dvd, lay out included.
Postage is for you.(I do not know where you live)
My email is open.
Oh wow! thank you very much. smileys with beer

Date: July 28, 2016 11:02

Hi geordiestone,

Your dvd Glastombury is on his way to you.
Enjoy it!
Greets,

Date: July 28, 2016 14:31

tioms
Hi geordiestone,

Your dvd Glastombury is on his way to you.
Enjoy it!
Greets,
Many many thanks, you are very kind! smileys with beer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1711
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home