Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Posted by: StonyRoad ()
Date: February 6, 2016 15:35

24 May 1990 Hannover
« Second Night In Hannover »

This is to complete the collection: the sound is bad.
I amplified with 2.5 db.
I cut a lot of gaps and noises, but stays probably some. They are many variations in the recording, but for this I cannot do anything (example at 35’ in "Mixed emotions") ....
Fade in / out between "GDF" and "Gimme Shelter"
It was necessary to correct the speed (+ 2%) on CD # 1 and (+ 6% on CD # 2 !!!! Keith and Mick rivaled with Donald Duck)
For "Satisfaction" at 1'13 there is a loud noise as advertising signals, very strong and a voice said "illegal copy" very strange !!!!!! very curious as if this may be a formal thing !!!! What humor !!! but the guy lost in this way a few seconds: this is the reason gap of several seconds (if someone wants the "original form simply ask!).
So, you are warned: I did what I could but if someone wants to work on it this will be appreciated.
Norbert
[we.tl]
link valid until 13/02/2016

Re: POST: 24 May 1990 Hannover 2nd
Posted by: StonyRoad ()
Date: February 6, 2016 15:41

StonyRoad
24 May 1990 Hannover
« Second Night In Hannover »

This is to complete the collection: the sound is bad.
I amplified with 2.5 db.
I cut a lot of gaps and noises, but stays probably some. They are many variations in the recording, but for this I cannot do anything (example at 35’ in "Mixed emotions") ....
Fade in / out between "GDF" and "Gimme Shelter"
It was necessary to correct the speed (+ 2%) on CD # 1 and (+ 6% on CD # 2 !!!! Keith and Mick rivaled with Donald Duck)
For "Satisfaction" at 1'13 there is a loud noise as advertising signals, very strong and a voice said "illegal copy" very strange !!!!!! very curious as if this may be a formal thing !!!! What humor !!! but the guy lost in this way a few seconds: this is the reason gap of several seconds (if someone wants the "original form simply ask!).
So, you are warned: I did what I could but if someone wants to work on it this will be appreciated.
Norbert
[we.tl]
link valid until 13/02/2016
oups I make two little mitakes
- I name the writing file "23 May - first Night" no this is realy 24/05 and second night
- I forget the artwork
Here it's two version (the first was create by my saucy friend the great Mr NO yearsss ago before we found the good one: here you got the choice!
[we.tl]
Norbert

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: February 6, 2016 18:11

Thanks Norbert!
I already know which artwork I'm going to use, LOL!!!!!!

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: Andrea82 ()
Date: February 6, 2016 21:36

Thank you!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1909
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home