Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Santiago on youtube.
Posted by: geordiestone ()
Date: February 5, 2016 15:01

[youtu.be]
But it's an hour and a half long so something must be missing but having not watched it all yet i don't know what that is. Looks cool anyways. Enjoy!

Re: Santiago on youtube.
Posted by: gativubi ()
Date: February 5, 2016 19:36

Thank YOU!!

Posted by: alan57 ()
Date: February 5, 2016 20:22

Guitar sound very poor i wish richards and wood would play gibson les paul guitars

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: February 5, 2016 21:36

Second part of "You Got the Silver", complete "Happy" and start "Midnight Rambler" are missing. Also complete "Jumping Jack Flash" and third part of "YCAGWYW"

This video comes from different sources and the audio isn't always on the same level (which is annoying sometimes) Also the "gaps" between songs from different sources is somewhat irritating.

But all in all, this video gives a nice impression of the show.

Edit:

ps more clips are showing up; I found a complete "Jumping Jack Flash", a decent "Happy", an almost complete "You Got The Silver" and a "YCAGWYW" missing only a second or 2.

Chris from Belgium

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-02-05 21:47 by coowouters.

Posted by: chsch ()
Date: February 6, 2016 16:32

You can find every song of Santiago on Youtube by now. Many different sources, formats and qualities. More than 4 GB on my HD in all, so, no WeTransfer for the whole thing. But I can send individual tracks if somebody needs. (For sure, something more "reasonable" will show up …)

Cheers,

c.

Posted by: Aireman ()
Date: February 6, 2016 22:07

Im sure somebody has a team going into these shows who will be getting staybil audio and video. From what Ive seen on YouTube is a wide range of quality of level in both video and sound quality.To me the show looked good as the content of the show , it seems as though its business as usual up on the stage which is a good thing!

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: February 7, 2016 07:18

chsch
You can find every song of Santiago on Youtube by now. Many different sources, formats and qualities. More than 4 GB on my HD in all, so, no WeTransfer for the whole thing. But I can send individual tracks if somebody needs. (For sure, something more "reasonable" will show up …)

Cheers,

c.

GREAT!
I know someone from New Zealand that might need this stuff!

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: February 7, 2016 09:30

coowouters
Second part of "You Got the Silver", complete "Happy" and start "Midnight Rambler" are missing. Also complete "Jumping Jack Flash" and third part of "YCAGWYW"

This video comes from different sources and the audio isn't always on the same level (which is annoying sometimes) Also the "gaps" between songs from different sources is somewhat irritating.

But all in all, this video gives a nice impression of the show.

Edit:

ps more clips are showing up; I found a complete "Jumping Jack Flash", a decent "Happy", an almost complete "You Got The Silver" and a "YCAGWYW" missing only a second or 2.

Hi Chris, Is there a video page of good links like Stonesmuzeikfan used to do I missed - instead of us all trawling through Facebook?

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: February 8, 2016 11:12

[youtu.be]

Full show

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1272
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home