Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Looking for MFG90
Posted by: stoneguy ()
Date: November 23, 2015 21:13

Hi:

I am looking for a working copy of MFG90, Boston June 12, 2013. I downloaded this dvd from EL back in March and just got around to burning it last night and I was getting write errors. Completed dvd would not boot. So today I downloaded the same dvd from File Factory and again got write errors. I have tried both Imgburn and Nero with no success. Has anyone had issues burning this dvd? Can anyone help me get a good copy? I was at this show so it has sentimental value. Thanks.

Joe

Re: Looking for MFG90
Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: November 23, 2015 23:11

stoneguy
Hi:

I am looking for a working copy of MFG90, Boston June 12, 2013. I downloaded this dvd from EL back in March and just got around to burning it last night and I was getting write errors. Completed dvd would not boot. So today I downloaded the same dvd from File Factory and again got write errors. I have tried both Imgburn and Nero with no success. Has anyone had issues burning this dvd? Can anyone help me get a good copy? I was at this show so it has sentimental value. Thanks.

Joe

Joe, can you play the VIDEO_TS file on your PC?

Chris from Belgium

Date: November 23, 2015 23:36

coowouters
stoneguy
Hi:

Joe

Joe, can you play the VIDEO_TS file on your PC?

I'm not even sure how to play the video files on my PC. All I have is Windows Media Player (an older version) and PowerDVD which is buggy and doesn't work well. I've never had an issue like this before. I don't think it's the media I am using, because I've never had a problem with that either. It's weird. And Falo's work is always faultless. So it's got to be me.

Date: November 23, 2015 23:44

I just burned a DVD using Nero Express and all went well; the DVD plays on my PC and on my standalone DVD player...
I would advise to download "VLC media player" to play video on your PC (it's free) and plays lots of formats).

Chris from Belgium

Date: November 24, 2015 00:25

I'm going to try and burn a couple other DVD9's tonight and see what happens. I'm way behind on all my Stones video. I'll let you know what happens. And I'll D/L the VLC media player. Thanks.

Date: November 24, 2015 00:38

stoneguy
I'm going to try and burn a couple other DVD9's tonight and see what happens. I'm way behind on all my Stones video. I'll let you know what happens. And I'll D/L the VLC media player. Thanks.

I'm uploading the files I used to burn my DVD to WT. The files, NOT rar files.
It will take a while because it is a DVD9.
If your other DVDs burn fine, you can use my files for the MfG 90 smiling smiley
I will post the WT links in this post tomorrow.

Chris from Belgium

Date: November 24, 2015 02:29

I just tried burning Abu Dhabi (MFG 97) and it didn't work either. And yet I burned Madrid just the other day (with your help) and it was fine. I wonder if I got some bad discs. I'm using TDK DVD+R DL discs. Never had a problem with them. Maybe I should try a different brand. I use Verbatim for blu ray and haven't had a single issue with over 30 successful burns. Maybe hold off uploading all your dvd files. I compared the video files (Boston) I downloaded from the file factory today with the ones I d/l from EL awhile ago and they are exactly the same.

Date: November 24, 2015 09:57

To late smiling smiley

MfG 90:
(put all the files in a folder "VIDEO_TS")

WT links valid until November 30th:

Part 1:
[we.tl]

Part 2:
[we.tl]

Part 3:
[we.tl]

Part 4:
[we.tl]

Part 5:
[we.tl]

Chris from Belgium

Date: November 24, 2015 17:55

Chris, what brand of dvd media do you use?

Joe

Date: November 24, 2015 19:17

stoneguy
Chris, what brand of dvd media do you use?

Joe

I used (my last) Verbatim. I've never had problems with any brand as far as I can remember. (but I do not burn many DVDs anymore; I play them from a USB stick)

Chris from Belgium

Date: November 24, 2015 19:24

That's a good idea. Less moving parts for sure. I'll have to try that.

I think I figured out the problem I'm having. Bad media. I just burned a dvd9 with no issues. So it's probably not the source data, it's the media.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2020
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home