Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: New DAC titles
Posted by: henrik87 ()
Date: December 12, 2013 22:59

dcba
DAC-143 will be Abu Dhabi? >grinning smiley<

Would be great but it will most proabale be the next show that will be uploaded to WV in the future.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: December 19, 2013 13:14

Straight from Gilles' newsletter :

DAC-133 2 CD All The Girls In The Windy City Vol. 2 Chicago 24.11.1981
DAC-134 2 CD All The Girls In The Windy City Vol. 3 Chicago 25.11.1981
DAC-135 2 CD Voodoo Lounge Santiago Santiago de Chile 19.2.1995
DAC-136 2 CD Hampton At Last Hampton 19.12.1981
DAC-137 2 CD Glastonbury Girl Glastonbury 29.6.2013
DAC-138 2 CD Jersey Boys VOL. 1 East Rutherford 5.11.1981
DAC-139 2 CD Jersey Boys VOL. 2 East Rutherford 6.11.1981
DAC-140 2 CD Jersey Boys VOL. 3 East Rutherford 7.11.1981
DAC-141 2 CD Phoenix 1981 Tempe 13.12.1981
DAC-142 2 CD Steel Wheels Tokyo Final Tokyo 27.2.1990

Date: March 12, 2014 14:30

dcba
Straight from Gilles' newsletter :

DAC-133 2 CD All The Girls In The Windy City Vol. 2 Chicago 24.11.1981
DAC-134 2 CD All The Girls In The Windy City Vol. 3 Chicago 25.11.1981
DAC-135 2 CD Voodoo Lounge Santiago Santiago de Chile 19.2.1995
DAC-136 2 CD Hampton At Last Hampton 19.12.1981
DAC-137 2 CD Glastonbury Girl Glastonbury 29.6.2013
DAC-138 2 CD Jersey Boys VOL. 1 East Rutherford 5.11.1981
DAC-139 2 CD Jersey Boys VOL. 2 East Rutherford 6.11.1981
DAC-140 2 CD Jersey Boys VOL. 3 East Rutherford 7.11.1981
DAC-141 2 CD Phoenix 1981 Tempe 13.12.1981
DAC-142 2 CD Steel Wheels Tokyo Final Tokyo 27.2.1990

Has anyone gotten any of the above (except 136) that they can upload?

Thanks in advance!

Posted by: Hotstuff ()
Date: March 12, 2014 18:45

The three Tokyo shows are in the way

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: March 12, 2014 18:51

Hotstuff
The three Tokyo shows are in the way

GREAT! Congrats to you!
I still remember some of your generous shares at Dime!
¡Gracias!

-
Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: February 7, 2016 19:49

-

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 2016-02-16 22:58 by midnrambler.

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: February 7, 2016 19:57

midnrambler
I just saw that those idiot(s) from DAC will release a new Hyde Park 1969 2CD set using (stealing) the WLIR 1979 broadcast that I uploaded here on IORR some months ago. But that version was just a first attempt of recreating the WLIR broadcast and it turned out to be very wrong (wrong order of tracks and comments, incomplete comments), in other words, it was just crap. Nevertheless they used it just copying it totally uncritical without using their mind. I hope nobody buys that ridiculous new DAC bullsh!t. They have totally disqualified themselves now.
Btw, I have later uploaded the correct WLIR broadcast on EL (but it's gone since the big crash).

And then there are people who urge us to buy the Silver boots instead of sharing!!!!!

I would say that the joke is on them!

Chris from Belgium

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-02-07 20:22 by coowouters.

Date: February 7, 2016 20:16

midnrambler

Btw, I have later uploaded the correct WLIR broadcast on EL (but it's gone since the big crash).

How do you differenciate the two? I remember I got one but I'd like to know if it's faulty one or the definitive one I DL'ed...

RE stupid bootlegers the new Glasgow'73 tape was immediately bootlegged though it was faulty speed-wise. I guess no label got the excellent and speed-corrected Cpt. Acid remake.

-
Date: February 7, 2016 20:19

-

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 2016-02-28 17:31 by midnrambler.

Date: February 7, 2016 21:36

Thx MR!

Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: February 7, 2016 22:20

You'd think the cretins who steal a title 2 minutes after it's released would know to check for speed.

Posted by: retired_dog ()
Date: February 9, 2016 02:52

coowouters
midnrambler
I just saw that those idiot(s) from DAC will release a new Hyde Park 1969 2CD set using (stealing) the WLIR 1979 broadcast that I uploaded here on IORR some months ago. But that version was just a first attempt of recreating the WLIR broadcast and it turned out to be very wrong (wrong order of tracks and comments, incomplete comments), in other words, it was just crap. Nevertheless they used it just copying it totally uncritical without using their mind. I hope nobody buys that ridiculous new DAC bullsh!t. They have totally disqualified themselves now.

And then there are people who urge us to buy the Silver boots instead of sharing!!!!!

The new DAC may be a joke indeed, but what I noticed is that the last track (16) on CD2 - Love In Vain "Unmixed Mono Soundboard Recording, Altamont Speedway, CA, December 6, 1969" - in case it's really genuine, I wonder where it's from - it must have escaped at least me so far!

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: February 9, 2016 03:08

Bootleg labels used to rely on a bunch of tapers to get their stuff. Nowadays, they just download from sites like this one. Usually the only difference is the nice packaging, but that's it.
(And I've had two shows "stolen" by VGP a couple of years ago. A friend of mine who bought all silvers from them, made me a copy and it was exactly the same, not a single note changed, no speed correction where necessary, nothing: straight from my CDr's to their silvers)

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: retired_dog ()
Date: February 9, 2016 03:30

retired_dog
coowouters
midnrambler

The new DAC may be a joke indeed, but what I noticed is that the last track (16) on CD2 - Love In Vain "Unmixed Mono Soundboard Recording, Altamont Speedway, CA, December 6, 1969" - in case it's really genuine, I wonder where it's from - it must have escaped at least me so far!

Just to answer my own question - Love In Vain is from Chris M.'s site, so it's genuine indeed, but mp3-sourced, in 160-only quality at that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-02-09 18:17 by retired_dog.

Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: February 12, 2016 00:41

dcba
Classy gig! Imo it's logically not as good as the PPV but they finished the tour grand style (unlike 75) grinning smiley

JMI is simply astounding : no wonder they picked this version for "Still Life"!

Mon Dieu! Finishing up 75 the way they did was like being sent down from Uni. And the show itself goes down as one of the all time weirdest.

Posted by: keithpinkmoon ()
Date: February 13, 2016 02:24

retired_dog
retired_dog
coowouters
midnrambler

Just to answer my own question - Love In Vain is from Chris M.'s site, so it's genuine indeed, but mp3-sourced, in 160-only quality at that.

Thanks for info!!! I've got it!

Posted by: andrewm ()
Date: February 15, 2016 09:49

dcba
midnrambler

How do you differenciate the two? I remember I got one but I'd like to know if it's faulty one or the definitive one I DL'ed...

RE stupid bootlegers the new Glasgow'73 tape was immediately bootlegged though it was faulty speed-wise. I guess no label got the excellent and speed-corrected Cpt. Acid remake.

I was just listening to the no label release of the new Glasgow '73 tape and playing along on piano, then on guitar. It certainly seems on pitch to me. Which silver releases are you referring to that haven't corrected the speed?

Posted by: vancouver ()
Date: February 15, 2016 23:00

about love in vain sb mono altamont i can't listen to it.anyone can post it ,?

Posted by: keithpinkmoon ()
Date: February 16, 2016 10:34

vancouver
about love in vain sb mono altamont i can't listen to it.anyone can post it ,?

Here you go

till 23 February

[we.tl]

Posted by: vancouver ()
Date: February 16, 2016 10:49

thank you thank you,, i am listen now ,,,

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: February 17, 2016 17:26

Wow, that was cool. Hoping for more of that. Thank you.

Posted by: Blondie03 ()
Date: February 24, 2016 18:26

THE ROLLING STONES - AROUND IN A ROUNDHOUSE (1CD)[DOG n CAT Records/DAC-165]

ROUNDHOUSE, LONDON, UK,
MARCH 14, 1971 (2nd show)

1. JUMPING JACK FLASH
2. LIVE WITH ME
3. DEAD FLOWERS
4. STRAY CAT BLUES
5. LOVE IN VAIN
6. PRODIGAL SON
7. MIDNIGHT RAMBLER
8. BITCH
9. BAND INTRODUCTIONS
10. HONKY TONK WOMEN
11. SATISFACTION
12. LITTLE QUEENIE*
13. BROWN SUGAR*
14. STREET FIGHTING MAN*
(*)LIVE AT LEEDS, UK, MARCH 13, 1971

-
Date: February 25, 2016 21:29

-

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2016-02-28 17:35 by midnrambler.

Date: February 26, 2016 00:12

midnrambler

The well known old incomplete audience recording again plus 3 tracks from Leeds...??? What is this good for? DAC has turned into a trash label.

Maybe they've got the complete pro-SB tape from a Stones tape vault employee? >grinning smiley<

Posted by: Monsoon Ragoon ()
Date: February 26, 2016 12:14

Why not? DAC hasn't touched the show yet. It is great and not bootlegged to death.

Last release was on VGP together with Marquee which does not make much sense anymore at $55. This is no SBD as the last Roundhouse track is Satisfaction (as always) and the back cover says "original master [not: soundboard] recording". But maybe they integrated the official tracks of the 2nd show. It would have made more sense to take the 2 or 3 official tracks from the first show as bonus, although everybody has the Sticky Fingers 2CDset.

Posted by: mitch ()
Date: February 26, 2016 12:33

Monsoon Ragoon
Why not? DAC hasn't touched the show yet. It is great and not bootlegged to death.

The current trend is to the DAC bashing from some people here, don't really understand why.
This label has released some really great stuff in the past, and I hope in the future too.

-
Date: February 26, 2016 16:38

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-02-28 17:36 by midnrambler.

Date: February 28, 2016 19:20

VGP/DAC should be given credit for one thing : they carefully speed-corrected the tapes there were handed before releasing them on CD.

Other jap labels that came before VGP (be it IMP or Digger) couldn't careless about this aspect of things so you'd end up with terrible releases sometimes. I remember a Munich'73 CD on Digger that was running painfully slow. confused smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-02-29 10:29 by dcba.

Date: March 29, 2016 20:54

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-11-06 15:38 by blueswithafeeling.

Date: March 29, 2016 22:44

I guess DAC-168 will be titled "Love You Live revisited" or "Love You Really Live" or "Love You Live'r Than You'll Ever be"... winking smiley

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2409
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home