Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Alice Cooper Bootlegs
Posted by: kovach ()
Date: July 29, 2012 03:41

My son and I recently attended his first concert, Alice Cooper in St. Louis at the Pageant Theater Saturday June 16.

I'd love to get either an audio and/or video copy of this. Anybody know a good source?? I haven't downloaded anything in a long time so a bit out of touch...so any help would be appreciated!

Thanks...

Re:
Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: July 30, 2012 01:07

withdrawn

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-07-30 07:22 by Tonstone.

Re: OT: Alice Cooper Bootlegs
Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: July 30, 2012 01:50

Wow, this completely OT subject exactly the next line after the long-term sticky note that's always at the top of the list:

This forum is for trading Stones-related stuff. Also, please do NOT trade illegal copies of official releases here. Please follow these rules, or posts and/or access will be restricted/deleted. Thanks!

Says a lot for reading instructions. angry smiley

Date: July 30, 2012 16:52

Sorry, my mistake...

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: July 30, 2012 19:25

stonesman87
Wow, this completely OT subject exactly the next line after the long-term sticky note that's always at the top of the list:

This forum is for trading Stones-related stuff. Also, please do NOT trade illegal copies of official releases here. Please follow these rules, or posts and/or access will be restricted/deleted. Thanks!

It certainly does say that in the Sticky but I think you'll find if you scroll through the past pages that it's also the case that BV does have a tolerence for the odd OT request, no problem it seems so long as the place isn't swamped by them. ie. the unwritten common sense rule.

Date: July 31, 2012 05:18

Well, yeah, I guess I could've started an argument over it, but I'm all for following the rules...although I thought it was a bit petty. We're all music fans...yeah we have our roots in the Stones, but most of us branch out. But rules is rules, so close it...

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: July 31, 2012 13:16

Anybody got The Clash, Kent State Uni. Ohio 17.10.1982 ?.................grinning smiley

Date: July 31, 2012 16:47

stonesman87

Don't be such a tosser, Stonesman. I just hope the next time YOU make a minor error somebody doesn't respond the way you did. Christ...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1516
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home