Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

New Single from the Rolling Stones: Dead Flowers May 5th
Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: January 13, 2015 22:11

Rolling Stones announce limited edition 7" release of 'Dead Flowers.'

[www.axs.com]

Re: New Single from the Rolling Stones: Dead Flowers May 5th
Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: January 14, 2015 22:06

Whaaaa? Do I read that correctly? Shell out 50 quid and only have a 1 in 7 chance of getting the Stones record? Anybody, go ahead and correct me if I'm wrong. confused smileyconfused smileyconfused smiley

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: January 14, 2015 23:03

I still have the original, why would I want another....

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: January 14, 2015 23:31

stonesman87
Whaaaa? Do I read that correctly? Shell out 50 quid and only have a 1 in 7 chance of getting the Stones record? Anybody, go ahead and correct me if I'm wrong. confused smileyconfused smileyconfused smiley

You're correct, when you buy one copy, you will not know in advance what you will find inside....

In fact 1 in 7 would be luck! If you're out of luck, you might have to buy 601 to finally get what you need, LOL!

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: January 14, 2015 23:34

coowouters
stonesman87

You're correct, when you buy one copy, you will not know in advance what you will find inside....

In fact 1 in 7 would be luck! If you're out of luck, you might have to buy 601 to finally get what you need, LOL!

This is crazy buying a single and not knowing which one you get after paying a lot of money. 100 copies will make this Stones single very valuable.

Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: January 15, 2015 11:00

coowouters
stonesman87

Yes, quite right, Chris from Belgium. Much worse than a 1 in 7 chance. If your 601 attempts to get a hit is correct, that's more than 30,000 quid for a piece of plastic with a really old track on it. Pass with flying colours for marketing effort (note how I refer to effort, but not success), probably the worst fail ever in terms of buyers. What's that emoticon for thumbs down ..... yeah, this one thumbs down ..... how many times would y'all like to see it? 30,000, perhaps?

Please don't anybody bother telling me I could get 29,999 other pieces of plastic. From what IORR members have worked out so far, this could go down as one of the most ridiculous pieces of marketing ever, but I'll leave room for a genius to convince me that this is an attractive marketing approach for buyers. Definitely not holding my breath, though .....

Posted by: detroitken ()
Date: January 15, 2015 15:21

I'll pass...

Posted by: JMARKO ()
Date: January 17, 2015 01:16

midimannz
I still have the original, why would I want another....

If you have an original Dead Flowers 7" I'd like to see that.

J

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2342
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home