Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

The Rolling Stones: Stoned Issue. Playhouse Theatre. Edinburgh, Scotland - May 28, 1982. (Double CD :: FLAC & Mp3 @320 kbps)
Posted by: hj3009 ()
Date: March 18, 2012 11:34

Found it on
[vivalesbootlegs.blogspot.fr]
I hope it's not against the forum policies. Otherwise, please delete.
Maybe some of you are interested ?
Hervé

Re: The Rolling Stones: Stoned Issue. Playhouse Theatre. Edinburgh, Scotland - May 28, 1982. (Double CD :: FLAC & Mp3 @320 kbps)
Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: March 18, 2012 15:30

hj3009
Found it on
[vivalesbootlegs.blogspot.fr]
I hope it's not against the forum policies. Otherwise, please delete.
Maybe some of you are interested ?
Hervé
Great find!!!!
Lots of Stones Stuff, some of it in MP, but a lot in Flac.
For the complete list, go here (there are multiple pages):

Boots

Chris from Belgium

Re: The Rolling Stones: Stoned Issue. Playhouse Theatre. Edinburgh, Scotland - May 28, 1982. (Double CD :: FLAC & Mp3 @320 kbps)
Date: March 18, 2012 15:48

Thanks a lot, Chris, for your answer ...
Some years ago, I used to upload here now (only @ 320).
I ain't got so much time, now, but when I find something that might be interesting, why shouldn't I share it ? Another way to thank people who upload their own silvers.
The only question I would ask : I am not always sure everything's FLAC. This one, according to the size of the file, should be.
Anyway, enjoy ...
Cheers
Hervé

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: March 18, 2012 16:41

Hi Hervé, maybe you can remember me from Dime, we have contacted some years ago!
Your uploads will be welcome, you can share unofficial stuff in the format you like, some of us prefer Flacs files but others like mp3 or whaever it is. And there is no problem about given links to download from other sites as you did, but remember always talking about unofficial stuff, that's very important to preserve our site.
All the best,
Quique

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-03-18 16:42 by Quique-stone.

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: March 19, 2012 12:23

hj3009
Thanks a lot, Chris, for your answer ...
Some years ago, I used to upload here now (only @ 320).
I ain't got so much time, now, but when I find something that might be interesting, why shouldn't I share it ? Another way to thank people who upload their own silvers.
The only question I would ask : I am not always sure everything's FLAC. This one, according to the size of the file, should be.
Anyway, enjoy ...
Cheers
Hervé
Hi Hervé,

For those who can read, it's clearly stated if the uploads are MP3 or/and FLAC.
I had a quick glance and most are MP AND Flac.
I found some good ones that can replace my damaged originals, so I'm very happy that you posted the link!

Chris from Belgium

Date: March 19, 2012 15:12

Hi, Chris and Quique !
Thanks to both of you for your answers.
Cheers
Hervé
PS I meant that some people upload "lossy" files reworked from MP3 to FLAC as "lossless". That's why I wrote that I couldn't guarantee if it's real FLAC or not. It's an old controversy, lossless or lossy ... Some people have programs that tell you if it's really lossless. I don't have such programs, that's why I wanted to "warn".

Posted by: wellgoodjackson ()
Date: March 30, 2012 09:18

i know a step by step guide on how to convert flac to mp3 at How to Convert FLAC to MP3 on Mac or Windows

then it is just easy to play my flac on my ipod and iphone

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-03-30 09:19 by wellgoodjackson.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1587
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home