Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

New Rolling Stones albums due out 2016/2017
Posted by: bv ()
Date: July 28, 2016 11:41

Keith Richards: New Rolling Stones Record Coming Next Year
New York City (AP) -- Keith Richards says The Rolling Stones have "definite plans" to record next year after a tour of South America.
The Stones guitarist talked about the Stones' plans to record their first studio album since 2005's "A Bigger Bang" during an iHeartRadio ICONS broadcast from New York on Tuesday.
Richards, who is releasing a new solo album, "Crosseyed Heart," on Friday, said in a live question-and-answer session that he was in London last week and got together with Mick Jagger, Charlie Watts and Ronnie Wood.
The band, which finished a North America tour this summer, will tour South America in early 2016.

The above text was originally posted as:
Subject: New Rolling Stones studio album due out in 2016
Posted by: David Neal
Date: September 16, 2015 20:15

The original thread for this may be found here:

New Rolling Stones studio album due out in 2016
[www.iorr.org]

A total of 115 pages of 3,442 posts as per July 28, 2016 indicates the original thread is mainly a discussion on what is and what is not a favorite albums and songs and so on. Very few solid facst about the new studio album are to be found in-between the informal posts in the thread. That is why the original thread is modified, and this new thread is opened. This new thread will be heavily moderated, so far closed for posting unless you send important info to be posted by e-mail to the IORR editor at this e-mail address:

iorr@arena.no

Thanks!

Bjornuf
IORR Editor

Bjornulf

Re: New Rolling Stones albums due out 2016/2017
Posted by: bv ()
Date: July 28, 2016 11:47

There have been talks of three different album projects lately:

- Blues album
- Havana Cuba show package
- New studio album

It does not make any sense to release three albums in a couple of months this year, also all the material and the marketing machine and the live shows i.e. tour backing need to be in place. Adding private interests of the band members these days, it is a puzzle with time and the calendar.

I will add more info here when I get trusted info. Meanwhile, patience is the word, even if it is harc when it comes to a new Stones album...

Bjornulf

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2016-07-28 11:53 by bv.

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1629
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home