Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1617181920212223242526...LastNext
Current Page: 21 of 51
Calling Paul Hanrahan...
Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: May 25, 2016 02:25

Seriously mate, you have 4 super deluxe Totally Stripped DVD/CD sets, I am in Perth, and would gladly buy one from you.

Rod

Re: Calling Paul Hanrahan...
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: May 25, 2016 03:45

Just emailed Paul for ya ...

ROCKMAN

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: May 25, 2016 04:00

Rockman
Just emailed Paul for ya ...

Champion... Tks mate.

Rod

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: May 25, 2016 04:06

any time ...

ROCKMAN

Re: Totally Stripped
Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: May 25, 2016 15:27

Already tried ITunes Japan, but they only have the documentary for pre order. Looks like we have to wait until next Friday.

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: May 25, 2016 16:41

frankotero
Already tried ITunes Japan, but they only have the documentary for pre order. Looks like we have to wait until next Friday.

Did You try with a japenese
Proxy server?

Posted by: rogerriffin ()
Date: May 25, 2016 18:33

if i was not wanted to open the sons of a bitch people in customs open the package, open the box and open the bag to see the t-shirt... very angry to receive the item in those conditions...

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: May 25, 2016 18:44

No I did not try to change my proxy server. Tried doing that before but it looks too complicated for me. I'll wait.

Posted by: Mr.D ()
Date: May 25, 2016 23:21

Thanks to a friend for sending me the audio CD...now I have to wait ten days to SEE the DVD's...I am NOT a patient person...winking smiley

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: May 25, 2016 23:26

Mr.D
Thanks to a friend for sending me the audio CD...now I have to wait ten days to SEE the DVD's...I am NOT a patient person...winking smiley

That's great! Have you listened to it yet?

Posted by: Mr.D ()
Date: May 26, 2016 00:05

Cristiano Radtke
Mr.D

That's great! Have you listened to it yet?

Listening to it now...beautiful sound, great seperation...really impressive!

Posted by: Paulhanrahan ()
Date: May 26, 2016 02:06

Hey Rod sorry for delayed response I thought my email was shown can't recall "hiding" it but Rocky gave me a heads up! Mate email me at paul@hanrahansmith.com.au. Cheers, Paul H

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: May 26, 2016 05:24

Thank you in advance

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-07-06 04:45 by mariano.

Posted by: Harlem Shuffler ()
Date: May 26, 2016 14:39

Rockman posted a review from Uncut in the Some Kinda Stones Connection thread.

The review is very positive but they only mark it 7/10.

Posted by: Bashlets ()
Date: May 26, 2016 14:56

Is there a link to the review? I didn't see this site on IORR

Date: May 26, 2016 15:04

Found it. Don't know why kind of a low rating when the reviewer says " the shows are terrific"

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: May 26, 2016 22:35

Bashlets

Is there a link to the review?

For those who haven't found it yet: [www.iorr.org] smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-05-27 11:45 by Irix.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 26, 2016 23:34

Thanks for the link, 7/10 is decent, I suppose it reflects the fact that there's nothing to get terribly excited about...It's not like they're putting out the El Mocambo footage!

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: May 27, 2016 07:54

Sorry if it was posted before, but I think this might be of interest of our French friends or for those who are traveling to Paris next month:

Gagnez vos invitations pour assister à l’avant-première de « Totally Stripped » des Rolling Stones le 2 juin 2016 !

Dans l’esprit « unplugged » de l’époque, le film « Totally Stripped » accompagne les Rolling Stones en 1995 alors qu’ils enregistrent leurs classiques et quelques reprises d’une manière plus dépouillée en studio à Tokyo et à Lisbonne, avant de les jouer sur scène à Amsterdam, Paris et Londres. Dans ces trois villes, les Stones avaient choisi des petites salles plus intimes qui contrastaient avec les gigantesques stades de la tournée « Voodoo Lounge ». Cette nouvelle version contient plus de 30 minutes d’images inédites. Les CD et vinyles contiennent 14 titres dont 13 inédits ! Les 2 versions de luxe en DVD et SD Blu-ray contiennent également les 3 concerts inédits en intégralité.

Règlement officiel

Tirage au sort Mardi 31 Mai à 12h00. 2 invitations offertes par gagnant pour la projection en avant-première de « Totally Striped » des Rolling Stones le jeudi 2 juin 2016. Nous ne prenons pas en charge les frais d'hébergement et de transport. En vous inscrivant, vous acceptez de recevoir des infos de la part d’Eagle Rock Entertainment concernant l’artiste ou des artistes que vous aimez.

[a.pgtb.me]

Posted by: Harlem Shuffler ()
Date: May 27, 2016 11:40

gotdablouse
Thanks for the link, 7/10 is decent, I suppose it reflects the fact that there's nothing to get terribly excited about...It's not like they're putting out the El Mocambo footage!

There's plenty to get terribly excited about. I was at Brixton and it was dynamite!

Posted by: pepganzo ()
Date: May 27, 2016 12:00

can you help me with Stripped?
pepganzo@gmail.com

Date: May 27, 2016 13:15

Got mine yesterday from cdjapan and I'm happy. Watched the Paradisio and the DTS master audio blew my mind. Then I watched the documentary. It's really good and quite different than the one we are used to. My only complaint was that they show edited black and white spider and the fly so don't toss your DVD boot. I crashed at 3:30am USA eastern And had 2 1/2 hours sleep but wife is now up to head to work. Coffee is brewing. Time to watch the Olympia. This is the best release we have had since we really haven't seen it before unlike the vault series and the sound is phenomenal.

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: May 27, 2016 13:51

Glorious, part II:
Watched Brixton, yesterday - and although I must say: this ain't no 'club gig', imo... not even by a long shot; it's an arena show with a stadium feel even - I was thrilled to see & hear the band sharp as ever; the way I remember them from that tour. Keith was absolutely 'right on the ball', that night. Ronnie, imo, was gruesome... obviously he had 'one of those nights', again.

All in all, I love Paradiso and consider it better than Brixton; because of the setlist, the fact that Ronnie was way, way better that night than in London, ánd because Chuck played a genuine piano... As suggested here before: that really makes a world of difference.

Posted by: Mabru ()
Date: May 27, 2016 13:51

pepganzo
can you help me with Stripped?
[email protected]

Your local recordshop or online shops like Amazom.com can help you ;-)

Date: May 27, 2016 14:16

Im on Angie at the Olympia right now and to me this shot is perhaps even hotter than the Paradisio.

Posted by: Doc ()
Date: May 27, 2016 14:59

Here's my video of the unpacking of the European De Luxe Edition
In french, but understandable ;-)

video: [www.youtube.com]

[doctorstonesblog.blogspot.com]

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: May 27, 2016 16:11

RoughJusticeOnYa

All in all, I love Paradiso and consider it better than Brixton; because of the setlist, the fact that Ronnie was way, way better that night than in London, ánd because Chuck played a genuine piano... As suggested here before: that really makes a world of difference.

Imo by the time Brixton took place the tour had taken its toll on everyone in the band not just Ron. They sounded so much fresher in 'Dam. And compare the setlists... ouch!

Date: May 27, 2016 16:21

Doc
Here's my video of the unpacking of the European De Luxe Edition
In french, but understandable ;-)

video: [www.youtube.com]

Thanks for sharing! thumbs up

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: May 27, 2016 16:22

dcba
RoughJusticeOnYa

Imo by the time Brixton took place the tour had taken its toll on everyone in the band not just Ron. They sounded so much fresher in 'Dam. And compare the setlists... ouch!

Most probably: very much correct.
(Although Ron proved to be a liability throughout that
tour - and from 'day 1'. I saw them 9 times on 2 different continents in those days; and to say the least, that's my recollection of it. ;o)

Posted by: 999 ()
Date: May 27, 2016 18:05

RoughJusticeOnYa
Most probably: very much correct.
(Although Ron proved to be a liability throughout that
tour - and from 'day 1'. I saw them 9 times on 2 different continents in those days; and to say the least, that's my recollection of it. ;o)

I saw them 14 times on this tour (2 shows in NYC & 12 in Europe from June to August, including the Paradiso from the Museumplein, the Olympia and Brixton) and Ron was MIA most of the time.
Listen to the first Werchter boot... Ouch !

BTW Keith was on fire most of the time...

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1617181920212223242526...LastNext
Current Page: 21 of 51

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1960
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home