Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Any Chance that the 2002 Toronto Palais Royale Club Show will see Vault release
Posted by: Lynd8 ()
Date: February 7, 2016 01:07

Hearing about the long talked about Paradiso show finally being released got me thinking about their club gigs. There is some awesome footage out there - was this authorized Stones filming and might we see a release?
(among some other great stuff)
Hearing 'Heart of Stone', 'Torn and Frayed' back in 2002 was quite a treat.

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2016-02-07 01:12 by Lynd8.

Re: Any Chance that the 2002 Toronto Palais Royale ClubShow will see Vault release
Date: February 7, 2016 01:08

Re: Any Chance that the 2002 Toronto Palais Royale Club Show will see Vault release
Date: February 7, 2016 01:14

Double Door 1997 would also be great - I loved their version of "Shame, Shame, Shame"!

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-02-07 01:15 by Lynd8.

Re: Any Chance that the 2002 Toronto Palais Royale Club Show will see Vault release
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: February 7, 2016 01:32

I loved their version of "Shame, Shame, Shame"!

YEAH .... tuff stuff ....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: TornAndFried ()
Date: February 7, 2016 01:36

Yes, there is always a chance. This show was professionally recorded and is waiting in the vault along with many other shows. Sorry to say but many of this stuff will not be released until after the Rolling Stones cease to be an active touring band. They are now at the point where they are thinking about their legacy and part of that is to continue releasing "new" material for years to come. Whether they decide to release this material in bites or in a larger collection remains to be seen. If you live long enough you will be rewarded with lots of fresh Stones material for years to come.

Date: February 7, 2016 19:03

There is a great 2 dvd bootleg of this show. Disc 1 has 10 clips of the show plus 8 song from the rehearsal. Disc 2 is related material. There is also a CD of the complete show in soundboard quality out there. Happy hunting.

Scotty,
Irvine, CA

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1663
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home