Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1920212223242526272829Next
Current Page: 27 of 29
Re: OT: NFL 2015 Season
Date: January 19, 2016 15:08

GasLightStreet
New England will beat Denver - that Pittsburgh/Denver game was bizarre - Denver limped to a victory
Carolina will beat Arizona - Carolina went on snooze control but Seattle sucked

Cooler (experienced) heads will prevail in SB50...

denver might pull it off. i saw several dropped passes to wide open receivesr early in the game. i think its just getting back in sync with manning. had those passes been caught i think denver would have had 27 or 31 points

Posted by: umakmehrd ()
Date: January 21, 2016 04:19

keefriffhard4life
umakmehrd
keefriffhard4life
Lmao. I knew Seattle were pretenders playing easy defenses at the end of the season.

Pretenders... Really? wow guess the 2nd half of the game was all pretend then?
Awful start enough said and they need to shore up that O line - That team will be in the SuperBowl next year remember this prediction..
Losing Jimmy Graham hurt now matter what anyone say's... he was just coming on when he got hurt you just can't replace that.

Any way yea were out but we got to cheer our team on for 2 extra weeks !!

Go Hawks
LOB
12'S

i'm going to give them credit for fighting in the 2nd half but i think carolina went to sleep and didn't play as hungry in the 2nd half. seattle should have been sitting at home already and lucked out the vikings blew a usual chip shot FG. my point was seattle around week 11 started played some really weak defensive teams and people were getting hype saying seattle was back. i knew seatlle wasn't going to score 31 points in the 2nd half though even if the panthers scored zero.

also people kept talking lynch. 6 carries for 20 yards. i know fewer carries because of the score but even 15 carries i think about 65 yards was his max

Well traveling back east back to back was no easy task either - The Hawks had a lot of inner group problems this year, hopefully they come back stronger next year. They still have an awesome core but I can't see Lynch being part of that...
He is a warrior but i'm afraid his time in the Emerald city is over. Anyway it was fun jabbing with you Keefriffhard4life over the last few weeks...

Cheers,

Date: January 21, 2016 06:21

i agree that I think seattle should have gone straight to north Carolina after the Vikings game. all of that flying and time changes was a silly mistake and might even have cost them the game. that said that is also part of the advantage of being the home team is knowing no travel

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: January 21, 2016 10:25

keefriffhard4life
i agree that I think seattle should have gone straight to north Carolina after the Vikings game. all of that flying and time changes was a silly mistake and might even have cost them the game. that said that is also part of the advantage of being the home team is knowing no travel

That's why as a Patriots fan I wish they were home this weekend and not traveling to Denver. They are the better team but more often than not NE falls short in Denver.

Posted by: chop ()
Date: January 21, 2016 19:48

Patriots will no doubt go to another Super Bowl. Kinda want to see Carolina make it from the NFC. I think that will be a solid matchup

But yea. Bet the farm on N.E.

Posted by: umakmehrd ()
Date: January 21, 2016 23:34

Come on Cards... or Broncos

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: January 22, 2016 02:25

Go Bills

Date: January 22, 2016 06:45

chop
Patriots will no doubt go to another Super Bowl. Kinda want to see Carolina make it from the NFC. I think that will be a solid matchup

isn't tom brady 2-7 all time in Denver?

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: January 22, 2016 08:06

keefriffhard4life
chop

isn't tom brady 2-7 all time in Denver?

Yeah, it's never been pretty for NE in Denver be it Tom Brady or Bledoe or Grogan, etc.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: January 25, 2016 09:21

Message to Tom Brady: As John Lennon once said "Instant karma's gonna get you!"tongue sticking out smiley

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: January 25, 2016 23:07

THAT was a quick ride on the bandwagon! Now to figure out who to root for...

Most of my local friends will be rooting for Denver as Peyton went to UT & is STILL a local hero.

Looks like another year of hoping for a good game & GREAT commercials all while not really caring about the results!

Peace,
Mr DJA

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: January 25, 2016 23:23

#keeppounding

Posted by: BamaStone ()
Date: January 26, 2016 00:27

Message to Tom Brady: As John Lennon once said "Instant karma's gonna get you!"tongue sticking out smiley

Good One crholstrom, I was thinking the same thing last night, ole deflategate got him, LOL!

Date: January 26, 2016 04:28

i called it in this thread that denver would win. go me

Posted by: Natlanta ()
Date: January 26, 2016 18:51

too bad they don't make band-aids for feelings.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: January 26, 2016 21:24

I was very surprised that Denver beat New England. I really though Brady would tear Denver apart.

Carolina, on the other hand, did not surprise me at all.

Good grief - so who to go with for SB50? Seeing how Denver's D did... I dunno. The way Carolina just zings TDs like nothing...

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: January 27, 2016 00:42

Rooting for Denver. Hope they punish Cam.

LOB GO HAWKS 2016!!

Posted by: nightskyman ()
Date: January 27, 2016 01:41

I think Carolina has the edge...defense is as good as Denver's.

It will come down to special teams and turnovers.

Date: January 27, 2016 06:09

Midnight Toker

LOB GO HAWKS 2016!!

Cam's bubble needs to burst. Peyton Manning going out in a blaze of glory would be a good way to do it. I'm afraid Denver may be looking at a replay of 2 years ago though. Hoping for a good game.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: January 27, 2016 17:55

crholmstrom
Midnight Toker

LOB GO HAWKS 2016!!

Cam's bubble needs to burst. Peyton Manning going out in a blaze of glory would be a good way to do it. I'm afraid Denver may be looking at a replay of 2 years ago though. Hoping for a good game.

I've been not wanting to say that. That game was probably the second most embarrassing and pointless Super Bowl (to watch, even) in history - behind the other slaughtering Denver suffered to San Francisco is SB24 (and before that, although not as bad, to Washington in SB22).

It would be cool to see Peyton win his second SB and @#$%& retire. Cam Newton has a lot of years ahead of him to win SBs.

Date: January 31, 2016 15:23

Watching the Pro Bowl today even though I don't really care for the format. 1st chance in a few years to see Seahawks in the game. Hopefully it will be entertaining. There is some funny stuff on the sports sites about how the Jets owner is upset about losing to Buffalo twice. Jets best be beating them at least once next year if they like their coach, haha.

Posted by: everwest1 ()
Date: January 31, 2016 19:26

No matter what the detractors may say the pro bowl is an offensive fun zone TD festival which should have a proper O/U of 101, although it is only 72. It is a nice reward for the best players in the league and besides that, there is nothing else on TV tonight... oh wait? ANW is back? holy cow... screw the pro bowl I am watching ANW!!

As far as Super Bowl Fiddy?
We are in for another Super dud. Cam and the Panthers are going to dismantle that other team, Panthers will win 42-12... and speaking of that.... can anyone explain why it seems like 2/3s the way through construction of that thing in SantaClaraFrancisco it seems like out of the blue they decided to put up an office building across one side of the field? It is the ugliest thing anywhere.

Date: January 31, 2016 19:36

In case anyone has not seen it...

Date: February 5, 2016 00:18

Gonna be the most fun SB ever, the game on one TV and the Stones on
periscope on the other... probably paying more attention to the concert than game.

Sun Feb 7 2016 (4-6:00PM local US time) ROLLING STONES @ La Plata Argentina

Sun Feb 7 2016 (4:30- 6:30PM local US time) SB50 @ Levi's Stadium California USA

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!! BE THERE!!!

Date: February 8, 2016 00:27

Going to be a busy night... eating and drinking and carrying on...
internetting and eating and drinking and watching the Stones and SB50 as Cam dismantles that other team.

ummmm tasty guacamole'!

Date: February 8, 2016 01:29

everwest1
internetting and eating and drinking and watching the Stones and SB50 as Cam dismantles that other team.

ummmm tasty guacamole'!

Peyton went to the crossroads. It's just wrong Eli has more rings. Fine BBQ from Caveman Kitchens (you choke 'em, we smoke 'em) for me. Worth the 15 mile drive for sure!

Date: February 8, 2016 01:33

Gaga was good! She can actually sing. Think she went the over on the prop bet (the important stuff). Semi-degenerate gambler wishing he were in Vegas....

Date: February 8, 2016 01:35

crholmstrom
everwest1

ummmm tasty guacamole'!

Peyton went to the crossroads. It's just wrong Eli has more rings. Fine BBQ from Caveman Kitchens (you choke 'em, we smoke 'em) for me. Worth the 15 mile drive for sure!
ummmmmmmm BBQ!!! YUM!!!

It doesnt matter how many rings the kids have, at the 4th of July picnic Archie (who has none) will probably be making them feel like they never even scored a single TD... it is what Dads do winking smiley

freekin fill simms...
what did we do to deserve one the worst ever calling this game?

HEY LQQK!!! ITS JOE MONTANA!!! cool

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: February 8, 2016 01:36

crholmstrom
Gaga was good! She can actually sing. Think she went the over on the prop bet (the important stuff). Semi-degenerate gambler wishing he were in Vegas....

Had the same thoughts. Enjoy the game... And hopefully a Stones show on Periscope later!

Peace,
Mr DJA

Date: February 8, 2016 01:42

Is it legal for manning to use a walker like that?
No appears not, they took it away...
I was wondering when he came out with it
but it looks like they will allow manning to use his walking cane.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1920212223242526272829Next
Current Page: 27 of 29

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1817
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home