Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1112131415161718192021...LastNext
Current Page: 16 of 29
Re: OT: NFL 2015 Season
Posted by: umakmehrd ()
Date: November 17, 2015 03:20

Yes Hawks are done... not enough money left for an O line. On the bright side I may be able to afford tix for a game !!

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: November 17, 2015 12:30

umakmehrd
Yes Hawks are done... not enough money left for an O line. On the bright side I may be able to afford tix for a game !!

Ya, I heard that! I've spent all I'm going to this year. Been to 3 games. + I've got some issues that make it hard for me to go in the cold. I'm still not moving too well after Sunday's game.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: November 17, 2015 16:48

The inevitable happened with the Saints firing Rob Ryan. The NFL is concerned about player safety and health - they should ban Rob Ryan from the league until he loses that Harbour porpoise he's carrying around under his shirt.

How in the hell did Chicago beat St Louis? That's obscene.

Seattle is done, just like New Orleans. In fact, anyone from 7th place on down is done.

Two teams on losing streaks are wild cards in the NFC. In the AFC the leading wild card team leads their division with a losing record. That's just... wrong.

Posted by: winter ()
Date: November 17, 2015 20:21

GasLightStreet
In the AFC the leading wild card team leads their division with a losing record. That's just... wrong.

Even though Houston (4-5) is tied atop their division with Indy, after tiebreakers they're below the other 4 4-5 teams in vying for a wildcard spot. So thankfully, all 3 of the AFC teams in the wild card hunt are over .500: Steelers, Bills, Jets. And with almost half a season to go, there is still hope that the AFC South division leader can end up with a winning record. Steelers will grab the top wildcard; tough to say who else gets in with Denver and Indy semi-imploding all of the sudden and Bills/Jets trying to stay neck and neck with each other.

I agree with you on your main point in that sentence though, it's always annoying when teams in any sport are division winners with a losing record. Luckily, there's 7 games to rectify that.

Date: November 22, 2015 10:25

Looks like the Cincy/ARI game tonight is by far the best of the bunch today. We don't get GB/MIN in Seattle, as they have it in the 2nd slot. Hopefully my Hawks will get some cure from SF today. Beast me! GO HAWKS!smoking smiley

Posted by: nightskyman ()
Date: November 22, 2015 16:36

Gotta miss NFL football this week. I would like to see Pats beat up Buffalo.

Date: November 22, 2015 23:19

jets season over

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: November 23, 2015 03:19

nightskyman

But Buffalo aren't cheaters!!

Posted by: RockinJive ()
Date: November 23, 2015 05:09

nightskyman

I never met anyone that whats the Pats to win.

Date: November 23, 2015 06:20

What about Patriots fans in Boston metro area?

Anyway I hate the Bills and their coach. I don't hate Bill Belichick and Patriots.

Date: November 23, 2015 06:39

nightskyman

Anyway I hate the Bills and their coach. I don't hate Bill Belichick and Patriots.

hes only been the coach for 8 games. Why do you hate Buffalo. They haven't been to the playoffs in 15 years. They have been a non factor with constant change to coaches and players. i don't understand your point. Its like hating the Browns.

Date: November 23, 2015 06:41

nightskyman

Non one like cheaters. Like fat Bill and his ball boy Brady.

Posted by: Cooltoplady ()
Date: November 23, 2015 06:45

nightskyman

You should. There is a lot of reason too. They are not respected at all because of their cheating. As far as the Bills go. I don't understand your reasoning also. I bet you can't even name their head coach from last year.

Date: November 23, 2015 08:52

Looking less & less likely the Seahawks are going to take an 11 million dollar cap hit next year & keep the Beast. Sad but Thomas Rawls is rendering Marshawn superflorous. 209 yard rushing. Exciting!smoking smiley

Date: November 24, 2015 07:18

damn Bills

Date: November 24, 2015 07:42

Cooltoplady
nightskyman

You should. There is a lot of reason too. They are not respected at all because of their cheating. As far as the Bills go. I don't understand your reasoning also. I bet you can't even name their head coach from last year.

Not respected by whom (you say many without specifying, and how do you know?)? I think many hate the Patriots (there's a difference between hatred and respect) like many hate the Dallas Cowboys. But both the Pats and the Cowboys have their fans and who don't care about their detractors. So, suffice it to say that I hate the Bills as much as some hate the Pats. The Bills made America suffer through four straight losing super bowls. As far as Bills coaches, I lost track after the Marv Levy era...except of course for Mr.Ryan, ex-head coach of the Jets.

By the way, I'm a Giants fan. And I sure as hell respect Bill Belichick and the Pats.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-24 07:50 by nightskyman.

Date: November 24, 2015 08:37

bills trying to tie the game and the end and low and behold headset issues trying to call the plays in. lol who would have guessed

Date: November 24, 2015 15:16

keefriffhard4life
bills trying to tie the game and the end and low and behold headset issues trying to call the plays in. lol who would have guessed

Thats why they are not respected

Date: November 24, 2015 15:18

nightskyman
Cooltoplady
nightskyman

Not respected by whom (you say many without specifying, and how do you know?)? I think many hate the Patriots (there's a difference between hatred and respect) like many hate the Dallas Cowboys. But both the Pats and the Cowboys have their fans and who don't care about their detractors. So, suffice it to say that I hate the Bills as much as some hate the Pats. The Bills made America suffer through four straight losing super bowls. As far as Bills coaches, I lost track after the Marv Levy era...except of course for Mr.Ryan, ex-head coach of the Jets.

By the way, I'm a Giants fan. And I sure as hell respect Bill Belichick and the Pats.

wow do you live in the past. you talking about something that happened about 25 years ago.

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: November 24, 2015 16:03

RockinJive
keefriffhard4life

Thats why they are not respected

Y'all should have paid better attention to the announcers who mentioned multiple times that the Bills have had multiple games where they had headset issues including their game in London.

Oh, but that wouldn't fit your narrative, would it?

Peace,
Mr DJA

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: November 24, 2015 17:44

nightskyman
Cooltoplady
nightskyman

But the arrogance of the Cowboys and their fans is largely unearned. They haven't won a damn thing in 20 years, and they still walk around with that "America's team" nonsense. They're living on past glory.

The Patriots have earned their prominence.

Date: November 25, 2015 17:31

It's astounding that - I know this is a stretch with some of these teams - at this point the Seahawks, Texans, Buccaneers and (I don't believe this but as of today it's still possible) of all the 4-6 teams the Saints could technically still make the playoffs.

Posted by: gimmelittledrink ()
Date: November 25, 2015 17:44

I'm a Steelers fan but there are several other teams I like and only two that I despise.

I like Buffalo, Carolina and Detroit. Buffalo because I grew up in Erie, Carolina because I like Cam and Detroit because they are just fun to watch.

I despise New England and Dallas. For the obvious reasons.

Date: November 25, 2015 17:47

In northern Louisiana the people are Dallas fans. North Louisiana has a terrible reputation as being part of Texas.

Louisiana, the real Louisiana, starts at about Opelousas, the highway 190 corridor, and south, if one were to draw a line. Anything north of there is wrong. They be Cowgirls fans.

Date: November 25, 2015 18:49

So if the Patriots go 16-0 and win the 2016 Super Bowl they'll be the first team to go undefeated in the regular season and win the Super Bowl in the "modern era" ie 16 game season, the second team to go undefeated and win the Supe and the first team to have back to back Supe victories since they last did it and...

... along with Pittsburgh, the only team to have won 2 in a row more than one time.

As well as join the ranks (again) of Pittsburgh, Dallas, Miami, San Francisco and Denver to win 2 Supes in a row (Green Bay doesn't count because it wasn't called the Super Bowl when they won their 2 AFL-NFL Championship Games).

San Francisco and Chicago are the only 15-1 (and 18-1) teams to win the Supe (1985 and 1986 SBs). New England holds the distinction of being the only 16-0 team (and 18-1 team) to lose in the (2008) Supe.

Date: November 25, 2015 23:43

If Seattle can take down the Steelers and the Vikings - they could sneak in as a wildcard - Tough task but I would not count them out yet... gotta get Jimmy the ball more often...

Rock N Rawl

Date: November 26, 2015 01:21

keefriff99
nightskyman
Cooltoplady
nightskyman

But the arrogance of the Cowboys and their fans is largely unearned. They haven't won a damn thing in 20 years, and they still walk around with that "America's team" nonsense. They're living on past glory.

The Patriots have earned their prominence.

I see your point about the Cowboys,..

Date: November 26, 2015 01:28

Yea there brokeback Cowboys...

Date: November 26, 2015 11:28

Think the Cowpies will sign Johnny Football as their QB of the future after Cleveland dumps him? Sounds like a marriage made in hell.

Date: November 26, 2015 16:05

crholmstrom
Think the Cowpies will sign Johnny Football as their QB of the future after Cleveland dumps him? Sounds like a marriage made in hell.

That would be great! A loser to a loser team with a loser GM and loser owner!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1112131415161718192021...LastNext
Current Page: 16 of 29

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2132
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home