Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 29
Re: OT: NFL 2015 Season
Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: September 2, 2015 00:27

Stones50
RAIDERS!

I agree! all the Raiders are now out of prison. They can now resume football.spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-09-02 00:28 by Chris Fountain.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: September 2, 2015 04:58

So the Seahawks will sign Fred Jackson. Bills loss Seahawks gain.

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: September 2, 2015 09:44

2 1 2 0

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: September 2, 2015 11:54

SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!smoking smiley

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: September 2, 2015 12:20

How is that aussie going? Haynes at the 49ers? Really? We are being fed down here in Australia with how great he's going. Is he?

Rod

Date: September 2, 2015 12:58

bitusa2012
How is that aussie going? Haynes at the 49ers? Really? We are being fed down here in Australia with how great he's going. Is he?

Looks like he will make the team initially as a special teams player to begin with. From there, it's up to him. Not a fan of SF but I like this guy & wish him the best.

Date: September 2, 2015 16:40

crholmstrom
bitusa2012

Looks like he will make the team initially as a special teams player to begin with. From there, it's up to him. Not a fan of SF but I like this guy & wish him the best.

Yes, the Seahawks are making minor adjustments. Nothing lasts forever. However they have the best fan base in the NFL!!! I'm in Miami- this team (Dolphins) is all over the map.

My Carolina Panthers are hampered by injuries. Benjamin is injured and out for how knows how long. I am not convinced about Cam Newton as QB. No offense. Hell, he may be a an IORR forum member.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: September 2, 2015 17:29

Greatest fans in the world:

Date: September 2, 2015 17:51

LSU as well

Date: September 2, 2015 18:29

GasLightStreet
Greatest fans in the world:

the fans who use to wear bags over their heads are because they were ashamed are the best?

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: September 2, 2015 19:05

Who Dats could at least admit their team sucked while still having bought season tickets and attending games.

Date: September 2, 2015 19:29

GasLightStreet
Who Dats could at least admit their team sucked while still having bought season tickets and attending games.

yeah true. the fans still showed up

Posted by: chop ()
Date: September 2, 2015 21:56

Date: September 2, 2015 22:06

chop

if the jets have 15 or less offensive turnovers this year and the defense plays like they should there is a chance for them to fight for a playoff spot will 9-7 be good enough this year in the AFC? i have my doubts but you never know

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: September 2, 2015 22:58

I'm a lifetime Steelers fan. I'm thinking that I'm not going to have much to cheer for this season. Unfortunately my "closest to home" team, The Titans, aren't offering me much hope either. Looks like I'll be forced to follow my "bandwagon" team, The Patriots, for the entire season this year. Normally I don't start rooting for them until after Pittsburgh has been eliminated.

Peace,
Mr DJA

Date: September 2, 2015 23:34

mr_dja
I'm a lifetime Steelers fan. I'm thinking that I'm not going to have much to cheer for this season. Unfortunately my "closest to home" team, The Titans, aren't offering me much hope either. Looks like I'll be forced to follow my "bandwagon" team, The Patriots, for the entire season this year. Normally I don't start rooting for them until after Pittsburgh has been eliminated.

Peace,
Mr DJA

Huh? Why are you down on the steelers? Because of the defense?

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: September 2, 2015 23:58

keefriffhard4life
mr_dja

Peace,
Mr DJA

Huh? Why are you down on the steelers? Because of the defense?

Yeah. Defense is looking thin and I'm not really all that optimistic about their offense either. That and the overall reporting that I've been seeing. Nothing specific. It just seems that most of the Headlines, soundbites, blurbs I've seen and heard make me believe that I'm not going to be all that happy this season. Believe me, I'll be the happiest one here if I get proven wrong!

Peace,
Mr DJA

Re: NFL Thread 2015
Posted by: umakmehrd ()
Date: September 3, 2015 00:07

GasLightStreet
MisterDDDD
Whew...
For a minute I thought it was important news.

Like a Seattle Seahawk getting hurt or something cool smiley

I wouldn't be surprised if a Seahawk gets hurt this year seeing that they got a fantastic no-blocking TE now.

We do and he will enjoy another trip to the SuperBowl BABY !!

San Fran here come the 12"S !!

Posted by: nightskyman ()
Date: September 3, 2015 00:35

I see Seattle and Green Bay finishing strong again.

Dallas and Philly will duke it out in NFC East, but Dallas will win that division somehow.

Rams might surprise.

I see Miami making a run at division title vs. Pats.

I hope Steelers are better this year (over Cincy).

Saints and Denver last legs...

Jets & Giants? Bah!

But Arizona, will they finally stay healthy and win it all?

Posted by: dmay ()
Date: September 3, 2015 00:40

"I was hoping the members of IORR who like American football were starting a fantasy league. I'd go for that."

All of America (U-S-A) is a fantasy. But this is a topic for another thread - the fantasy of America in rock/n/roll songs.

BTW, Cleveland will make the Super Bowl and win. LeBron James will join the Browns and get the championship for Cleveland he wasn't able to do in the NBA championship series. You heard it here first. And, if you haven't seen the movie, "Trainwreck", LeBron is very good in it.

Posted by: umakmehrd ()
Date: September 3, 2015 02:36

Beastmode

Here we go...

Date: September 3, 2015 02:49

Fantasy Football would be unfair in this forum as I would be unchallenged.spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: everwest1 ()
Date: September 3, 2015 02:54

Chris Fountain
Fantasy Football would be unfair in this forum as I would be unchallenged.spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Set something up.

Date: September 3, 2015 03:01

We can do it via ESPN. We have time but limited. Who wants to participate? We'll make the "pot" low and we'll have to do a draft. the draft will be the most difficult task due to the fact this is a multi-national forum.

Posted by: everwest1 ()
Date: September 3, 2015 03:38

I doubt there is any way the hassle of draft will work here.

I am in if anyone can find a salary cap game, they are easier, no draft deadlines, no hassles, no getting stuck with a dud player for longer than a week, more fun, just easy.

Date: September 3, 2015 03:48

everwest1
I doubt there is any way the hassle of draft will work here.

I am in if anyone can find a salary cap game, they are easier, no draft deadlines, no hassles, no getting stuck with a dud player for longer than a week, more fun, just easy.

I will look for alternatives.

Date: September 3, 2015 11:34

Chris Fountain
crholmstrom
bitusa2012

Yes, the Seahawks are making minor adjustments. Nothing lasts forever. However they have the best fan base in the NFL!!! I'm in Miami- this team (Dolphins) is all over the map.

My Carolina Panthers are hampered by injuries. Benjamin is injured and out for how knows how long. I am not convinced about Cam Newton as QB. No offense. Hell, he may be a an IORR forum member.

Thanks for getting this fired up, Chris. I was going to but have a lot of mostly not so good things going in my life right now & haven't been posting a lot anywhere. I got the opportunity to buy tickets to 2 Hawk games via their ADA program at realistic prices. After much deliberation, I picked Arizona on Sunday Night Football in November & Carolina in October. I got to go to the Carolina playoff game last year. The Arizona game is probably going to be huge & Carolina was the earliest game that worked. Weather is a factor for me & the schedule is weighted late this year. We play the Bears at end of September but it is the same day as the Who concert & that would be too much in one day. The Lions on MNF in early October was in play but Monday night is rough for me. So Carolina by default. I'm getting psyched for the season! I don't think it will be a cake walk this year but think the Hawks will be in playoffs again. Anything can happen then! Lookout for the Beast this year!

Posted by: reg thorpe ()
Date: September 3, 2015 17:22

Brady Wins!

Posted by: Natlanta ()
Date: September 3, 2015 17:36

down goes Goodell!

Date: September 3, 2015 22:10

The biggest question here is if the Colts used the same footballs in that game.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 29

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2038
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home