Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Stones residences
Posted by: CMH516 ()
Date: August 2, 2015 19:58

Was talking about this w a friend the other day and wondered if we had it right?

Mick- London, Loire Valley, Mustique, Paris

Keith- Connecticut (Think he calls it "Camelot Cost A Lot"), 2 places in NYC, Turks & Caicos, Jamaica, Redlands

Charlie- Somewhere in the English countryside, anywhere else?

Ronnie- London and Barcelona? Did he sell the place in Ireland?

Thanks all!

Re: Stones residences
Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: August 2, 2015 20:00

CMH516
Was talking about this w a friend the other day and wondered if we had it right?

Mick- London, Loire Valley, Mustique, Paris

Keith- Connecticut (Think he calls it "Camelot Cost A Lot"), 2 places in NYC, Turks & Caicos, Jamaica, Redlands

Ronnie- London and Barcelona? Did he sell the place in Ireland?

Thanks all!

can you also provide links to google maps?

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: August 2, 2015 21:25

CMH516

Wikipedia says Dolton, county Devonshire, southwest England.

[en.wikipedia.org]

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: August 2, 2015 21:46

Ronnie has just moved down the road from me in Hertfordshire.

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: August 2, 2015 22:46

Can add a few:
MICK: an apartment in NYC; possibly a property in Peru and maybe an apartment in the Netherlands (?)
KEITH:did have an apartment in Paris, may now be sold
CHARLIEBOY: an apartment in Chelsea, London +may still own a house in the south of France
RONNIE: not aware he has sold his Irish bolt hole.

Of course, they may well own other properties which are leased out commercially or have family members in residence. Anita has a place in Chelsea, London which may well have been paid for by Keith.

Redlands has the longest connection...coming up to 50 years next year. Well done Keith!
Bill also hangs on to his properties..he bought Gedding Hall in 1968 and hes been threatening to publish a book about it for the last 20 years!

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: August 3, 2015 00:19

Keith no longer owns a property in Jamaica. His primary residency is his home in Weston, Connecticut. The properties in the Turks and Caicos and England are merely 'holiday homes' As has been reported, the recent purchase of a New York City apartment, is quite possibly for reasons of convenience.

Charlie, to my knowledge, owns properties in Fulham (London), Devon and southern France.

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: August 3, 2015 00:25

Charlies home is not far from Micks residence...so Chelsea not Fulham.

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: August 3, 2015 08:47

Big Al
Keith no longer owns a property in Jamaica. His primary residency is his home in Weston, Connecticut. The properties in the Turks and Caicos and England are merely 'holiday homes' As has been reported, the recent purchase of a New York City apartment, is quite possibly for reasons of convenience.

Charlie, to my knowledge, owns properties in Fulham (London), Devon and southern France.

I read that Keith bought the apartment in NYC to make it easier for his girls, who live in the city. That apartment must be the place to be!

Posted by: saltoftheearth ()
Date: August 3, 2015 10:02

Did Mick Jagger sell his property in Marrakesh, Morocco?

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: August 3, 2015 10:27

Shortly after he sold it, I briefly stood outside Mick's West-Side Manhattan townhouse. I believe Lizzy and her boyfriend lived there after he and Jerry moved out, and then he sold it.

Posted by: Virgin Priest ()
Date: August 3, 2015 13:29

Sorry, I´m interested in their music. Their houses belong to their private life...

Priest

Posted by: LieB ()
Date: August 3, 2015 14:04

Virgin Priest
Sorry, I´m interested in their music. Their houses belong to their private life...

Priest

Great. Why don't you write "sorry" in every thread you're not interested in.

Posted by: leteyer ()
Date: August 3, 2015 18:06

Virgin Priest

Priest

Interested in trolling too? Live and le live. Nobody is giving away addresses or something that can put them in any kind of danger. Go and listen to Some Girls.

Date: August 3, 2015 18:32

Christ, 'Virgin Priest', get a grip, eh? We were discussing the areas they reside in, not street names and numbers!

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: August 3, 2015 18:48

In fact, you can rent both Mick's and Keith's Caribbean homes, provided you have the right qualifications.

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: August 3, 2015 18:54

leteyer
Nobody is giving away addresses or something that can put them in any kind of danger.

Yet, discussing their private lives and whereabouts is against the rules of the forum, so I wouldn't be surprised if this will be closed soon.

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: August 3, 2015 19:32

Bliss
In fact, you can rent both Mick's and Keith's Caribbean homes, provided you have the right qualifications.

Yes, I read Mick vets the applications closely and won't rent to rock musicians.

Posted by: Javadave ()
Date: August 3, 2015 20:21

I wonder how much the Russian billionaire wants for a week at Nellcote?

Posted by: MrThompsonWooft ()
Date: August 3, 2015 20:27

Honestly, isn't this a bit creepy?

Posted by: Javadave ()
Date: August 3, 2015 20:42

It's a little trainstalkery.

Posted by: MrThompsonWooft ()
Date: August 3, 2015 20:49

Perhaps anyone so interested in where the Stones live should type their own name and address in this thread.

Date: August 3, 2015 20:49

Javadave
It's a little trainstalkery.

As is the constant babble over set-lists and the banal Mick Taylor vs. Ronnie Wood nonsense.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: August 3, 2015 20:55

Please leave the private life to the Stones. Their home addresses are private, not public.

Bjornulf

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1949
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home