Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Bitch - Top Of The Pops
Posted by: RODAXE ()
Date: August 1, 2015 07:44

I need help !!! A few guys told me they have a Bootleg VHS with The Rolling Stones performing Bitch on Top Of The Pops. Does anyone know the name of the Bootleg or where i can find this footage ??

Re: Bitch - Top Of The Pops
Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: August 1, 2015 07:55

audio yes; audio and video, it's not known to exist.

Posted by: RODAXE ()
Date: August 1, 2015 08:10

Turner68
audio yes; audio and video, it's not known to exist.

One of these guys that claimed to have this footage, told me the VHS is full of TV Performances, such as Brown Sugar and Bitch from Top Of The Pops, and he did not know that they also performed Wild Horses. He also said that he have She's a Rainbow promo. He said the Stones are wearing the same attires of 2000 Light Years From Home, but it's in B&W.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: August 1, 2015 20:36

RODAXE
I need help !!! A few guys told me they have a Bootleg VHS with The Rolling Stones performing Bitch on Top Of The Pops. Does anyone know the name of the Bootleg or where i can find this footage ??

I don't understand...if you know the guys and they say they have a copy, why wouldn't you just ask them yourself.

I don't know them or I'd ask them for you.

Date: August 2, 2015 19:27

treaclefingers
RODAXE

I don't understand...if you know the guys and they say they have a copy, why wouldn't you just ask them yourself.

I don't know them or I'd ask them for you.

thumbs up Are they asking for cash for this VHS, or are they simply bragging? Remember what they told us all in school, Actions speak louder than words...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1651
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home