Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516...LastNext
Current Page: 11 of 51
Re: The Rolling Stones 2016 tour rumours
Posted by: kowalski ()
Date: September 19, 2015 03:33

DandelionPowderman
kowalski
mtaylor
Stones50
But Cuba is one way up there on the list. Sad to see

If Cuba will be on the list, I will go there.
I can imagine a great, great concert.

Question is will they finally play live Indian Girl...

Maybe if they play in Angola... winking smiley

Maybe they will do a tour of Africa in 2017...

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: September 19, 2015 06:01

Well here is the latest from the US Dept. of State:

Subject: RE: Kuba and the Rolling Stones Big Cigar

Thank you for contacting the National Passport Information Center.

All travelers to Cuba, including religious workers, should contact the Cuban Interests Section in Washington to determine the appropriate type of visa required for their purpose of travel.

Cuban Interests Section website: [www.cubadiplomatica.cu]

For the latest information on U.S. regulations governing travel to Cuba and to view the most accurate and updated travel restrictions information, please see the Department of the Treasury's OFAC website: [www.treasury.gov]

For more information on travel to Cuba, visit:
[www.travel.state.gov]

For further information, please refer to our website www.travel.state.gov or call (877) 487-2778, for TDD/TTY users 1-888-874-7793 (Mon-Fri 8:00AM to 10:00PM ET; excluding federal holidays). If you need to contact us again by email, please include all prior messages/correspondence in your reply so we can review what has previously taken place.
Thank you.
National Passport Information Center

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: September 19, 2015 08:56

Bogota and Mexico City are my shows. Will try and add another.

Posted by: saltoftheearth ()
Date: September 21, 2015 13:34

A great opportunity to perform 'Sympathy for the devil' with a live drum section, and a great opportunity for Keith to perfoem 'Malagueña salerosa' in Mexico!

Just thinking...

Posted by: djgab ()
Date: September 21, 2015 23:20

Chile is not in a good shape after the recent earthquarke.
I wonder if it might have an impact on the possible concert.

Posted by: everwest1 ()
Date: September 23, 2015 08:47

I cant wait until all the dates and stickies show up... and then the shows. I am really looking forward to this tour, even though it is looking like I might not be able to make any shows, hopefully they will all be scoped and/or posted to Youtube.

I am looking forward to see which oldies rarities goodies they pull out for our South American friends.

The Stones in Buenos Aires 2016
Posted by: josef ()
Date: September 25, 2015 09:35

Hi, i'm planning to go to BA for the Stones week in February 2016. I think there are a lot of people here who have experiences from previous tours in that big city. How to get tickets ??? Which area to stay ??? What to do ??
Where to meet ??
Josef

Re: The Stones in Buenos Aires 2016
Posted by: Nate ()
Date: September 25, 2015 20:58

I will be going to B.A as well and I've never been before so I'm really looking forward to it.

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: kid killowatt ()
Date: September 25, 2015 21:13

It all depends where are the Stones playing this time.
If the concert it´s going to take place at River Plate stadium, then you´ll be more than happy staying at the usual well-known neighbourhoods like Barrio Norte, Recoleta, Belgrano and/or Palermo. It´s just a short cab trip to River Plate.

But there are rumours of the Stones playing at the Estadio Unico in Plata; which is a town a little far away from the city center; like a 90 minute car drive.
In that case people will have to look forward to more complicated logistics since that area (La Plata) is far from being the safest and it´s not tourist-friendly at all.

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: September 25, 2015 22:38

You can join Ben Waters for a trip to Argentina

From Ben 's FB page ;

ROCK N ROLL HOLIDAYS
I have heard rumours that the Stones will play in Argentina in February. I am thinking of going down there for 1 week doing a gig in the 40*5 bar and going to see the Stones on the 7th Feb. I just need to know how many people would like to go. please let me know ASAP on benwaters1@aol.com

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: September 25, 2015 22:51

I met a Norwegian guy last night (wearing a Stones T-Shirt and not BV) in Royal Albert Hall (David Gilmour concert), and he said that Stones more than certain will play Europe in 2016.

He said it is absolutely certain, not just stupid rumours.

BV - any news?

Btw, lots of Norwegians in the concert.

Date: September 25, 2015 23:03

Looks like it might be a big year next year for the Stones.

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: mailexile67 ()
Date: September 25, 2015 23:10

BV...Is this the great news of next week?!Please say:yesss!!!!smileys with beersmileys with beerhot smileyhot smiley

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: September 25, 2015 23:44

kid killowatt

But there are rumours of the Stones playing at the Estadio Unico in Plata; which is a town a little far away from the city center; like a 90 minute car drive.
In that case people will have to look forward to more complicated logistics since that area (La Plata) is far from being the safest and it´s not tourist-friendly at all.

The Stones would NEVER send us to some remote locale without public transport!

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: September 26, 2015 00:09

mtaylor
I met a Norwegian guy last night (wearing a Stones T-Shirt and not BV) in Royal Albert Hall (David Gilmour concert), and he said that Stones more than certain will play Europe in 2016.

BV - any news?

Btw, lots of Norwegians in the concert.

Good news for the Europeans but not such good news for those of us hoping for a new record.

Date: September 26, 2015 00:19

October/December about two months of studio recording
April/May 2016 mixing, overdub and mastering
mid June new album out!!winking smileythumbs up

Posted by: desertblues68 ()
Date: September 26, 2015 10:55

mtaylor

BV - any news?

Btw, lots of Norwegians in the concert.[/quote

This is fab I can fly somewhere in Europe for a few days and see my boys play again hot smileyhot smileyhot smiley

Posted by: bv ()
Date: September 26, 2015 11:16

According to rumours the Stones will play live next year in South America, North America, Asia and Europe. So why don't we add Australia and Africa to make it complete?

Bjornulf

Date: September 26, 2015 12:51

bv
According to rumours the Stones will play live next year in South America, North America, Asia and Europe. So why don't we add Australia and Africa to make it complete?

I did meet a penguin at the zoo the other day and he assured me that the stones will play Antarctica next year as well.

Nate >grinning smiley<

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: September 26, 2015 14:25

Diario Popular reports a free show at Havana's Plaza de la Revolución is rumored.

[translate.google.com]

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: September 26, 2015 17:26

bv

So Bjornulf, enlighten us, with the exciting news you mentioned on Sept 22 or 23.
jeroen

Posted by: argentina92 ()
Date: September 26, 2015 18:47

Woo hoo !!

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: September 26, 2015 22:08

So no time to record a new album in 2016...

Date: September 26, 2015 23:25

If they want, there are two months and more till December...If Mick has ten-twelve demos there would be time to make it...

Date: September 26, 2015 23:29

But I think that after South America they'll Touring North American Major cities in the fall with a new album...Europe will happens in 2017, but now we must think step by step, little by little...Now there is the wonderful Keith new album, enjoy it!!!

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: September 27, 2015 00:57

bv

Back to North America? Well its the west coast up north its their turn. Guess if so then less shorter breaks and that takes up most of the year. I did hear on the radio it would be nice if they did Vancouver, Calgary or Edmonton, and Winnipeg. and also Seattle/Portland.

Posted by: Bobbyb98 ()
Date: September 27, 2015 04:45

They also haven't played NYC in a long time - an MSG show is definitely needed!

Posted by: stones2000 ()
Date: September 27, 2015 05:10

babyblue
bv

Back to North America? Well its the west coast up north its their turn. Guess if so then less shorter breaks and that takes up most of the year. I did hear on the radio it would be nice if they did Vancouver, Calgary or Edmonton, and Winnipeg. and also Seattle/Portland.

That would be amazing!!spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-09-27 05:10 by stones2000.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: September 27, 2015 08:29

bv

This was a joke...

Bjornulf

Posted by: stones2000 ()
Date: September 27, 2015 18:06

bv
bv

This was a joke...

Oh

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516...LastNext
Current Page: 11 of 51

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2317
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home