Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 3 of 9
Re: OT: David Gilmour new album and tour
Posted by: keefriffhards ()
Date: August 2, 2015 21:05

HMS
There are cheaper ways to fall asleep than buying an expensive ticket for a David-Gilmour-concert.smiling smiley

His On-An-Island-album is so boring, i never made it past first three songs, always fell azzzzzleep.

Agreed, but all the same i love Pink Floyd.
I remember having a argument with my mate over the fact that they don't rock.
I love them and all that but they are kind of boring.
My mate says, but this is Floyd ( well a tribute Floyd as it happens lol ). This is how it sounds on the albums and CD's. So i say yeah i love the albums but when you see something live you want to see a performance.
Guess what i am saying, is what is the point of seeing them live ??

Posted by: Milan ()
Date: August 4, 2015 19:01

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: August 5, 2015 00:27

Thanks Milan! thumbs up

Date: August 5, 2015 03:35

are any of the solo gilmour or roger waters albums worth getting?

Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: August 5, 2015 04:12

keefriffhard4life
IMO not really.

Like I've said, I think the Gilmour albums have some great guitar playing, and the Waters albums have some classic Floyd lyrics. But neither album on their own sound ANYTHING like Floyd, because no one guy IS that band. They sound like themselves, which unfortunately IMO means the albums are nothing special.

If you are looking for them to sound like Floyd, I'd say don't bother. You're better off not hearing them. If you just want to hear them and you're fine with them sounding more off the beaten path than Floyd then I guess Gilmour's On An Island and Waters' Amused To Death (maybe Pros And Cons Of Hitchhiking) are your best bets. But IMO, Gilmours are great guitar albums with aimless lyrics, which ruin most of the guitar playing. And Waters albums are too wordy, relying too much on effects and the lack of music makes them endlessly as boring. Funnily Waters stuff is very boring because its like reading a book, and Gilmour is very boring because its TOO musical.

Date: August 5, 2015 04:24

RollingFreak
keefriffhard4life
IMO not really.

Like I've said, I think the Gilmour albums have some great guitar playing, and the Waters albums have some classic Floyd lyrics. But neither album on their own sound ANYTHING like Floyd, because no one guy IS that band. They sound like themselves, which unfortunately IMO means the albums are nothing special.

If you are looking for them to sound like Floyd, I'd say don't bother. You're better off not hearing them. If you just want to hear them and you're fine with them sounding more off the beaten path than Floyd then I guess Gilmour's On An Island and Waters' Amused To Death (maybe Pros And Cons Of Hitchhiking) are your best bets. But IMO, Gilmours are great guitar albums with aimless lyrics, which ruin most of the guitar playing. And Waters albums are too wordy, relying too much on effects and the lack of music makes them endlessly as boring. Funnily Waters stuff is very boring because its like reading a book, and Gilmour is very boring because its TOO musical.

thanks. i was going to mention i like the wall and a momentary lapse of reason but don't like the final cut and like 1/2 of the division bell. i say this because those 4 albums always get mentioned when i read reviews of solo material

Date: August 5, 2015 04:30

Hm, yeah thats about the size of it. Personally, I think the Wall is too "Waters whiney" (I've grown to like it though in recent years) and The Final Cut is actually a much better version of the Wall, with classic lyrics and more music and less whiney. But it is indeed essentially a Waters solo album. And IMO none of his solo albums ever came close to being that good, so Gilmour's presence on that album is noticeable. Each of Waters' solo albums got less and less musical.

As for post Waters Floyd, I've just always found it hopelessly boring. I've never actually heard Momentary, but I've heard Division and its painfully boring to me. Maybe I'm coming in with a cynical attitude, but they seem so uninspired. Gilmour's solo album (at least On An Island) is kind of more of the same to me, although the playing is a bit better, presumably cause it was his first album in awhile. To me, On An Island IS the David Gilmour Floyd guitar sound, but its just missing better lyrics to go along with it, and it really brings the album down.

But if you don't mind post Water's Floyd, you'll probably like Dave's solo albums. If you don't like The Final Cut, you probably won't like Roger's albums. None of them are even CLOSE to the Wall.

Date: August 5, 2015 04:43

amused to death seems to get the best reviews for waters material and it appears each gilmour album is very different. the one from the 70's is very different from pink floyds music. the one in the 80's is close to lapse of reason due to a more commercial style. on an island gets compared to the division bell which wasn't as commercial sounding as the gilmour lead 80's projects but has more hooks then the division bell. this is all based off the amazon reviews

Date: August 5, 2015 19:59

Yeah, Amused has its share of fans, and they are very vocal and very passionate. And maybe they are right. I've never seen it as the "holy grail masterpiece" hardcore Waters fans do. But its good. IMO the songs worked better live. I like the songs he plays from them on the In The Flesh live album. He plays like 4 and 3 of them are great, with Perfect Sense becoming a staple for him. I'd say check those out and if you like them maybe check out the album. Personally I've thought the album is more wordy like the rest of his solo albums than musical, whereas live its a much nicer balance. But also I've never loved the album so Amazon is probably much more glowing.

Gilmour's solo albums I don't really know. The first two are hard to find (or were before Youtube) so I've never heard them and can't really speak for them. He doesn't play them ever so its hard for me to tell what he thinks of them. Only one I've heard is On An Island, which to me sounds like the post-Waters Floyd stuff. Those Amazon reviews make sense. In the end, I've tried to get through most of them and I've found even the ones that are ok, I could have lived without. IMO there's nothing there you're missing, but that opinion is divided amongst fans. Some really like the stuff I've heard and didn't, and then I also haven't heard all of Gilmour's stuff so its hard to speak for them.

For me, I'd say the best place to start is check out Gilmour's first disc on his Live From Gdansk album to get a taste of his stuff, and check out the second disc of Roger Waters' In The Flesh live album to get a taste of his. If you like either, seek out more. Funnily enough both of those discs start out with Speak To Me/Breathe into Time into the new stuff (although Waters might also have Money there too).

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: August 5, 2015 20:16

RollingFreak I basically agree with your analysis of the Gilmour and Waters solo efforts but personally find Gilmours efforts more satisfying overall. If you have to choose between good music or good lyrics, I'll take the music every time. Hell I still don't know or care what the words are to some of my favorite tunes.smoking smiley

And after seeing both acts solo I'd say Gilmour does a better job playing the Floyd music that they both still drawn heavily from. Understandable since Waters simple bass playing is fairly easy to replicate while Gilmour's style and vocals are pretty distinct. Both artists put on a great live show but if you're looking for that Floyd experience I think Gilmour has captured it better than Mr. Waters.

It is one of the musical pairings I'd love to see resurrected however because like Mick and Keith in their heyday, they were a powerful creative force which seemed to compliment each other perfectly.

Date: August 5, 2015 20:44

Lol I completely agree with paragraphs 1 and 3 but wholly disagree with paragraph 2. I do agree that for most of my favorite tunes I don't know the words. Or I've never thought I did or cared. And that is ESPECIALLY true for Floyd! I mean, that stuff is all about the music. But it is funny that once they split, suddenly that mattered. There was something to Roger's songwriting on Dark Side and Wish You Were Here that IS instrumental, whether its noticeable or not. Thats why I totally agree with you last point that they just work best together. Not to get too off, but it reminds me of Axl Rose and Slash from Guns N Roses too. Like Mick And Keith, like Roger and David, it is two very big egos that have continued separately (not the Stones obviously) and its so abundantly clear they made their best work together. It wasn't coincidental or anything, it was because those two together had something that perfectly complimented each other, as you say. Their solo work reflects that. You don't think words matter that much, until I hear Slash's solo work and realize, while the music is great, the vocals and delivery and songwriting is a huge step backwards. Same with David and Roger IMO.

As for the live stuff, we disagree but thats hardly a big deal. As someone that was too young to see Floyd, I love Roger (and in my mind they are "his" songs so I don't mind him relying on them live) and he gives me that experience of what it was like. He has a great band and he puts on a great show. Seeing him do Dark Side in its entirety was something I won't forget. David, frankly, bores me live but I love him as a guy. But his act seems more like a Floyd cover, ironically more than Roger. Can't explain why, it is just is. Him alone is less appealing to me than Roger alone. But granted (and I don't know if you fall into this category) a lot of people have told me if they did see Floyd in their heydey, they prefer David now because he's not trying to recreate that but just doing his own thing. And Roger is too over the top with it. So I think thats just different opinions. I still love them both.

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: August 5, 2015 21:32

You lost me when Axl Rose entered the conversation.smoking smiley

I never saw Waters do DSOTM in it's entirety but I did see Gilmour do it with his Floyd incarnation. I think having Mason and Wright probably gave it a bit more credibility. It's interesting having both shows on video and more interesting that they both did the record it it's entirety as solo artists. Such a perfect record, imo. But overall I think David does a better job of singing Rogers parts, and singing overall for that matter and that Rogers guitar player, while good, didn't produce Davids parts with the emotional content and precision David did. I guess it's a matter of taste.

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: August 5, 2015 22:53

There's a reason why Roger Waters and Dave Gilmour worked so well together. Each had what the other needed. Waters had the lyrical and song ideas but not the musicality. Gilmour, the consummate melodic instrumentalist, had to bring his wife into latter-day Pink Floyd to help write songs for albums, even if there were 7 years between albums.

However, as for solo efforts, I must stand up for Gilmour's first two albums, which are being wrongfully maligned here and dismissed.

For his first, 1978's self-titled David Gilmour, his drummer was from his pre-Floyd band Jokers Wild and the bassist had played in Peter Frampton's band. Great songs overall, with a tasty blend of blues and prog.

What else can I say, but just have a listen to three cuts.

Mihalis: [www.youtube.com]

There's No Way Out Of Here: [www.youtube.com]

So Far Away: [www.youtube.com]

I also highly recommend his 1984 album About Face. No, it doesn't have Roger Waters writing, but it does have two songs written by Pete Townshend. So, again, at least listen to three tracks before dismissing it entirely.

All Lovers Are Deranged (Pete Townshend): [www.youtube.com]

Love On The Air (Pete Townshend): [www.youtube.com]

Out Of The Blue: [www.youtube.com]

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: August 6, 2015 04:16

Can't believe how so many fans are discounting The Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking! It is a fantastic record. A strange mix of concept art with furious blues guitar. A fantastic album. I also totally disagree that Gilmore's On an Island sounds like the insipid Division Bell and Momentary Lapse. I don't hear that at all, what I hear is a fantastic classic release that could have easily been a great Floyd album. It is beautiful, with some great playing on it. I especially love the Live in Gdansk DVD.

Date: August 6, 2015 06:28

whitem8
Can't believe how so many fans are discounting The Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking! It is a fantastic record. A strange mix of concept art with furious blues guitar. A fantastic album. I also totally disagree that Gilmore's On an Island sounds like the insipid Division Bell and Momentary Lapse. I don't hear that at all, what I hear is a fantastic classic release that could have easily been a great Floyd album. It is beautiful, with some great playing on it. I especially love the Live in Gdansk DVD.

didn't mean to mix things up. amazon reviews were stating 1984s about face was more like a momentary lapse of reason and on an island is closer to the division bell.

anyways on a strange twist of fate today at work someone was giving away pros and cons and the new amused to death remaster. they got them for free, ripped them and then were giving them away so now i own both of those waters solo albums in mint condition smiling smiley

Date: August 6, 2015 06:35

whitem8
Can't believe how so many fans are discounting The Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking! It is a fantastic record. A strange mix of concept art with furious blues guitar. A fantastic album.
I don't mean to discount it. I actually really don't mind it. But its SO Waters. I feel thats throwing you in the deep end, even though it is his first solo release. But again, I'll bring up the whining, I don't like when Roger gets that way. So to me, that album is The Wall, without Pink Floyd, and Roger having no one to contain him. So once you actually dig into it, its quite good. Stuff like Go Fishing, the title track, Every Strangers Eyes are all really great. But the album is so effects heavy and so storytellerish that I remember it threw me the first time I heard it and didn't revisit it for awhile. Its so "not Floyd but trying to capture that concept album thing they did so well" that it took a while to really sink in with me. But it has a great band, and Eric Clapton for god's sake, so its not totally bad. But you'll see Eric doesn't really get that much chance to shine because its a wordy album. I will never say its bad because nothing that has female backing vocalists chanting "@#$%& it then!" can never be "bad" LOL!

As for Gilmour's early solo albums, I've never heard them as I mentioned. So I don't mean to throw those out entirely, I've just never heard them so I can't speak for them. I think On An Island is remembered from a few years ago so its what people associate it with him nowadays in terms of solo material. But by all means I hope its good cause I love me some great David Gilmour. I'll take a listen to the cuts you mentioned!

Date: August 7, 2015 09:14

i just finished amused to death. i see what you mean about gilmours solo stuff being wordy

Posted by: noughties ()
Date: August 9, 2015 19:07

Up to this day, there has always been a difference between the sound of Pink Floyd and Gilmour solo. Pink Floyd`s "The Endless River" is great.

Date: August 11, 2015 17:57

New snippet released:

David Gilmour - 5AM Teaser

Posted by: HMS ()
Date: August 11, 2015 18:04

Hairball
New snippet released:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
Another redux of the Shine-On-Intro...zzzzzzzz.... Master of boredom he izzzzzzzzzzz....

Date: August 11, 2015 18:19

HMS
Hairball
New snippet released:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
Another redux of the Shine-On-Intro...zzzzzzzz.... Master of boredom he izzzzzzzzzzz....

Lol I can always appreciate a genuine dissenting opinion on threads like this.
Agree with the 'redux of the Shine-On-Intro' comment though.
Could be worse I suppose....

Posted by: nightskyman ()
Date: August 11, 2015 18:50

RollingFreak
Hm, yeah thats about the size of it. Personally, I think the Wall is too "Waters whiney" (I've grown to like it though in recent years) and The Final Cut is actually a much better version of the Wall, with classic lyrics and more music and less whiney. But it is indeed essentially a Waters solo album. And IMO none of his solo albums ever came close to being that good, so Gilmour's presence on that album is noticeable. Each of Waters' solo albums got less and less musical.

As for post Waters Floyd, I've just always found it hopelessly boring. I've never actually heard Momentary, but I've heard Division and its painfully boring to me. Maybe I'm coming in with a cynical attitude, but they seem so uninspired. Gilmour's solo album (at least On An Island) is kind of more of the same to me, although the playing is a bit better, presumably cause it was his first album in awhile. To me, On An Island IS the David Gilmour Floyd guitar sound, but its just missing better lyrics to go along with it, and it really brings the album down.

But if you don't mind post Water's Floyd, you'll probably like Dave's solo albums. If you don't like The Final Cut, you probably won't like Roger's albums. None of them are even CLOSE to the Wall.

And 'Division Bell' has Richard Wright playing keyboards on it.

I suppose with both albums you can see some of elements that were creating more and more tension within the group up to 'The Final Cut.' With 'The Wall' and 'The Final Cut' you see Waters gaining too much power and the albums become one-sided. But then with 'A momentary lapse of Reason' and especially with 'A Division Bell'(with Wright) you see the opposite. The result makes interesting listening for me, actually listening to the all of solo albums and the final five Pink Floyd albums (including post Waters' albums) is interesting.

You really see what Gilmour and perhaps Wright were really fighting for on the Pink Floyd albums, but the results are not to everyone's taste. I myself actually prefer the Gilmour led Pink Floyd better than say Waters dominant albums of 'Animals,' 'The Wall' and 'The Final Cut.' But I'm most likely in the minority, there (though the Pink Floyd tours without Waters were successful and 'live album 'Pulse' sold well enough).

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 2015-08-11 18:56 by nightskyman.

Date: August 11, 2015 19:16

Thanks for posting the 5AM teaser. He fersure sticks to the formula. I think we know this by now. To defend it, the rest has to be really good. No more "The Blue", please!

Posted by: HMS ()
Date: August 11, 2015 19:22

I like Animals a lot because of Gilmour´s playing. Imo, his best guitar work ever can be heard on that album. It´s an underrated gem, totally overlooked between Wish You Were Here and The Wall.

Also like The Final Cut and The Pros And Cons Of Hitch Hiking. Radio KAOS is unfortunately very weak and suffers from 80s production. I would call Amused To Death a masterpiece. I like Gilmour´s first solo album better than About Face, which also suffers from 80s production.

I loved Momentary Lapse Of Reason when it was released and still do. Division Bell is a mixed bag, some great songs on it, but the instrumentals are boring and one or two songs are simply silly (Great Day For Freedom & Coming Back To Life), Take it back is U2-fake and superfluous...

Can´t say much about On An Island, always fell azzzzleep after 15 minutes... Nothing much happens on The Endless River, but at least I didn´t fall asleep.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-08-11 19:25 by HMS.

Date: August 11, 2015 19:29

HMS I am getting a faint indication you don't like PF or DG music too much?eye rolling smiley

Mike

[www.flickr.com]

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: August 11, 2015 19:33

HMS
I like Animals a lot because of Gilmour´s playing. Imo, his best guitar work ever can be heard on that album. It´s an underrated gem, totally overlooked between Wish You Were Here and The Wall.

My favorite Floyd album.

The new Gilmour record will be good for insomniacs world wide....but that's about it......

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: August 11, 2015 22:25

So far so good compared to OAI, the Strat sounds great too, can't wait for the album to drop and the tour to start!

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: August 11, 2015 22:42

HMS wrote:
"Take it back is U2-fake and superfluous..."

-Couldn`t agree more. It`s a pity that big artists as Gilmour ain`t capable of hearing this. It`s superflous through and through and drags down the album. Don`t they hear how a great album can be destroyed by songs that just are "borrowed feathers"? It jeopardizes the wholeness of the album. At concerts I take it that people went for the toilet during this song.

Date: August 14, 2015 03:29

wish you were here is my favorite pink floyd album

Date: August 14, 2015 19:20

David Gilmour on New Solo LP and Why Pink Floyd Are Truly Over
"All things must pass," says singer-guitarist of iconic band. "I don't want to go back there"
By Andy Greene August 14, 2015

Gilmour

David Gilmour has kept a pretty low profile since wrapping up his On an Island tour in 2006. But The Endless River, last year's surprise, mostly instrumental Pink Floyd farewell album, gave the singer-songwriter some momentum that led him to finally complete his upcoming solo disc, Rattle That Lock, out September 18th. The LP is a loose concept album about the thoughts and feelings a man has during the course of a single day, and musically, it's a fluid and atmospheric work reminiscent of Pink Floyd's post–Roger Waters albums.

We spoke with Gilmour about the making of the album, what fans can expect from the supporting tour and whether or not Pink Floyd has any sort of a future.

Did you intend on taking such a long break after finishing the On an Island tour in 2006?

No, I didn't really. I meant to get back to things, but life happens and certain things got in the way: raising children, the trials and tribulations of parenthood, being supportive to my wife in her writing endeavors. She's got a brilliant book coming out called The Kindness. And sometimes, it takes the momentum a little while to get going. I really intended to get one done much quicker than this, but here we are. I'm allowed to take some time off at my age. And like last time, I'm intending to get another one out much quicker next time.

How did this one come together?

It's come together over a long period of time. When I'm at home and the kids are at school and [my wife] Polly is working, I can go into my studio here and get on with some work. But it's quite slow and leisurely, not very driven. And over a period of time, you realize that you've actually got a lot of material, and you try to focus on what you've got. It's a lot of disparate pieces of music, and you turn that into an album. That last process began a couple of years ago, but I had to take a couple of months out when Pink Floyd did the Endless River project. But then I came back to it and have been fully focused since then.

How did the idea come about of having the album take place during the course of a single day?

It's nice to have a focus and tie things into some sort of form to make it have a cohesion. It's a loose thing about what you might be thinking or doing at a certain time of day. But it's not very strict. It's just always good to have some sort of theme running through something.

How much of the central character is based off of you?

Well, two of the lyrics are written by me, and there's three instrumental tracks also written by me. Five of the other lyrics are written by Polly, who sometimes does manage to get into my head. Other times, she's liberated to just be the narrator of a story. That's the case in "The Girl in the Yellow Dress," which is a jazzy-flavored track that she wrote like she would a story in a book. It fit so well with a piece of music I had written.

The album seems to start on a down note and then gradually get more optimistic as it goes.

I don't know if that was intentional as an all-the-way-through structure, but we certainly wanted to end with the theme of carpe diem, seize the day, life can be as good as you make it. There are moments of encouraging people to fight for the right to be here, to make their presence felt and protest against injustices in the world. The theme is to get in there and rattle that lock.

Tell me about the Richard Wright tribute song "A Boat Lies Waiting."

The rolling piano [in] the background is something I recorded on a MiniDisc 18 years ago. My son Gabriel is now 18, and on the recording, you can hear him squawking as a baby. I tried to re-create that piano with Roger Eno playing piano, but decided to go back to the MiniDisc that had all the atmosphere, but not quite the sound quality. Polly thought the rolling motion suggested the sea. Rick's big love was sailing, so that's where the lyrics come from. All those elements came together to create a story about Rick.

"In Any Tongue" is clearly about modern warfare.

Yeah. A lot of young people in this world and in your country have been through experiences that have traumatized them in one way or another. It's a tougher world. There's this Darwinian selection process. I'm not sure that it's moving us forward in terms of humanity and kindness. We live and hope.

What do you think about the state of the music industry these days?

It's a terrible time for young musician starting out because its difficult to get yourself heard. You've got to go out and play dates and try to earn a living by playing live since it's so difficult to make money from recordings. Young people seem to think it's their right to get music for free. It's no big huge for me, obviously, but where is the good new music going to come from? I just don't think that music should be free. Hopefully, this is a thing that will sort itself out over the next few years, and people will be earning properly. And record companies, if they continue in the U.S., will be able to invest money in furthering the exploration of new music.

How far along is your tour preparation at the moment?

I've got the band booked. I've got the rehearsal space booked. But I haven't even started thinking about anything to do with it yet, but it's my next project. It's my task to settle down to after breakfast tomorrow.

Are you going to play the whole new album?

That's very possible. But as I said, I haven't made that plan yet.

Are there certain Pink Floyd songs, like "Echoes," that you won't play without Rick?

I think it wouldn't be right to play "Echoes." I greatly doubt we'll do that. But anything that feels like it'll fit and it'll be fun, I'll do it. I might do "Shine On You Crazy Diamond" again. I haven't completely closed the door to Pink Floyd songs. They're so much fun.

Who is going to play keyboards?

Jon Carin and Kevin McAlea, who played at the Kate Bush shows in London last year.

Will Phil Manzanera be on guitar?

Yeah, Phil will be playing guitar; Guy Pratt on bass. Steve Distanislao will be on drums.

The last tour was really incredible. Do you worry it'll be hard to top that one?

Musically, I think we did very well last time, and hopefully we can be as good musically. My worry is whether I'll get to enjoy it as much as I did last time. We just had such a terrific time on that one. It really was more enjoyable for us than anyone else, I think. We got on so well. I hope without Rick there it'll be as fun. We'll wait and see and do our best.

Not a ton of dates have been announced.

It's not going to be a long tour.

Roger did his Wall show over 200 times.

Did he? Well, I'm full of admiration for someone that can do that. But I think those days are past for me.

I'm sure you're sick of this question, but are Pink Floyd done forever as either a touring or recording unit?

Yeah, for me it is. I've enjoyed that part of my life; that life has given me so much. There's been a lot of joy, a lot of laughter, a lot of creative satisfaction. We've had a lot of good companionship for 95 percent of our time together. I wouldn't want that five percent that was a little more sour to make my view of it less enjoyable. All things must pass. All things must come to an end. I don't want to go back there. I've done it.

Still, there are fans all over the world that continue to fantasize about one last tour with you, Nick and Roger. But I suppose without Rick, that's just not going to happen.

No. It isn't what I think is right or what I think I should do. I don't think it would be pleasurable.

Right. And you guys ended the story pretty nicely with Endless River.

Yes. I think I can safely say goodbye to that now. I know people like to cling to stuff, but I'm not one of those people that needs to cling to that. Getting into huge stadiums and stuff again, it just doesn't fill me with any joy or anticipation. I want to be closer to people and feel like I'm enjoying it from a musical perspective.

Well, at this point you've certainly earned the right to do what you want.

Thank you. It's good of you to confirm that to me.

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 3 of 9

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1652
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home