Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1213141516171819202122Next
Current Page: 19 of 22
Re: Keith falling down
Posted by: Natlanta ()
Date: July 6, 2015 01:06

dude should not be running, who the @#$%& does he think he is?

Posted by: keefriffhards ()
Date: July 6, 2015 01:14

Natlanta

KEITH RICHARDS

Posted by: CloudCat ()
Date: July 6, 2015 01:25

keefriffhards
never mind Mick on H G H.

Keiths lookin great. 73 this year. keep on rockin Keith.

keith always looks great
he and mick were born in 1943, so 72

Date: July 6, 2015 01:28

CloudCat
keefriffhards

keith always looks great

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-06 20:22 by keefriffhards.

Date: July 6, 2015 01:31

keefriffhards
CloudCat
keefriffhards

keith always looks great

sorry Cloudcat maths is not my strong point lol you are of course right.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-06 20:23 by keefriffhards.

Date: July 6, 2015 01:40

keefriffhards
Natlanta

KEITH RICHARDS

people in the audience shouldn't be throwing junk on the stage -- it doesn't matter if the performers are eighteen or eighty - it can cause performers to trip, slip, or dip up what they are doing. they don't need cigarettes, stuffed animals, plastic toy guitars, undergarments of any ilk, flags, towels, tee shirts, hats, or SHOES

occasionally someone might ask for a phone, but it shouldn't be thrown at the performer unless requested, and in that case, hand it to them politely and graciously

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-06 04:10 by CloudCat.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: July 6, 2015 01:51

CloudCat
keefriffhards
Natlanta

KEITH RICHARDS

people in the audience shouldn't be throwing junk on the stage -- it doesn't matter if the performers are eighteen or eighty - it can cause performers to trip, slip, or dip up what they are doing. they don't need cigarettes, stuffed animals, plastic toy guitars, undergarments of any ilk, flags, towels, tee shirts, or SHOES

occasionally someone might ask for a phone, but it shouldn't be thrown at the performer unless requested, and in that case, hand it to them politely and graciously

I wouldn't call that one too quick, Mick says he wears the nice ones on the plane to the next gig.........smoking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-06 01:51 by EddieByword.

Date: July 6, 2015 01:57

CloudCat
keefriffhards
Natlanta

KEITH RICHARDS

people in the audience shouldn't be throwing junk on the stage -- it doesn't matter if the performers are eighteen or eighty - it can cause performers to trip, slip, or dip up what they are doing. they don't need cigarettes, stuffed animals, plastic toy guitars, undergarments of any ilk, flags, towels, tee shirts, or SHOES

for sure CloudCat.. is it me but keith seems fitter than he was before the head fall in 2006..

Re: Indianapolis IN USA 4-July-2015 Rolling Stones live show updates
Posted by: StonedAsia ()
Date: July 6, 2015 02:12

Sorry, guys but Keith is 71. He will be 72, not 73!!!

Posted by: josepi ()
Date: July 6, 2015 02:19

StonedAsia

If I'd known how old I was gonna be I'd have taken better care of myself.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-06 02:19 by josepi.

Date: July 6, 2015 02:22

StonedAsia

yes, that's what i implied in my response to the original post - he will be 72 this year. the original post misstated that he is 73 this year.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-06 02:26 by CloudCat.

Date: July 6, 2015 02:23

EddieByword
CloudCat
keefriffhards
Natlanta

KEITH RICHARDS

I wouldn't call that one too quick, Mick says he wears the nice ones on the plane to the next gig.........smoking smiley

the nice ones of which -- the SHOES?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-06 02:24 by CloudCat.

Date: July 6, 2015 02:25

CloudCat
EddieByword
CloudCat
keefriffhards
Natlanta

KEITH RICHARDS

The emboldened undergarments of any ilk........

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-06 02:26 by EddieByword.

Date: July 6, 2015 02:27

EddieByword
CloudCat
EddieByword
CloudCat
keefriffhards
Natlanta

KEITH RICHARDS

shoot: i was hoping he could get a pair of SHOES!

Date: July 6, 2015 02:30

StonedAsia

i already said sorry to CloudCat for getting that wrong..

Date: July 6, 2015 02:30

CloudCat
EddieByword
CloudCat
EddieByword
CloudCat
keefriffhards
Natlanta

KEITH RICHARDS

nah...He had enough of them in 1978 - Chicago I think..........."Stop throwing shoes on the stage.........

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: July 6, 2015 02:32

Turner68
to me, something like this happening is a reminder of how amazing what they are doing at their age is. my parents are keith's age and they have certainly had their share of spills, and there is no way they would take a 2 hour walk unassisted much less play 2 hours on stage.

I think exactly the same thing at every show about my parents, who are evidently in the same fragile condition as yours - one a few months younger than Charlie, the other a few months older than Keith. Definitely makes me appreciate all of them a bit more.

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: July 6, 2015 02:34

keefriffhards
If they stopped playing that f---king song for the 10000th time it would not have happened

Thank you, god forbid they replaced it with Some Girls.

Date: July 6, 2015 02:39

EddieByword
CloudCat
EddieByword
CloudCat
EddieByword
CloudCat
keefriffhards
Natlanta

KEITH RICHARDS

nah...He had enough of them in 1978 - Chicago I think..........."Stop throwing shoes on the stage.........

but then -- it was anaheim -- he had to stop again and told the audience to "get it out of your system"

[www.youtube.com]

Date: July 6, 2015 02:46

CloudCat
EddieByword
CloudCat
EddieByword
CloudCat
EddieByword
CloudCat
keefriffhards
Natlanta

KEITH RICHARDS

but then -- it was anaheim -- he had to stop again and told the audience to "get it out of your system"

[www.youtube.com]

That's it Anaheim..the one on DVD,,.I knew it was one of the '78s but for brainfag, it's late here..UK.......even the coffee's slacking...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-06 02:46 by EddieByword.

Date: July 6, 2015 02:51

EddieByword
CloudCat
EddieByword
CloudCat
EddieByword
CloudCat
EddieByword
CloudCat
keefriffhards
Natlanta

KEITH RICHARDS

[www.youtube.com]

That's it Anaheim..the one on DVD,,.I knew it was one of the '78s but for brainfag, it's late here..UK.......even the coffee's slacking...

it is late! pretty good to get 1978!

and to not confuse it with the early years of 1798!

Date: July 6, 2015 03:00

CloudCat
EddieByword

it is late! pretty good to get 1978!

and to not confuse it with the early years of 1798!

or the tour of 1792..............

1798 - funnily enough is a date well known to my family - the year my great great,.....and so on....................grandfather got a job as the first Mumbles (Swansea - Wales) lighthouse keeper......pulled everyone out of abject penury....

Posted by: StonemexVelazco ()
Date: July 6, 2015 03:07

EddieByword
CloudCat
EddieByword
CloudCat
EddieByword
CloudCat
keefriffhards
Natlanta

KEITH RICHARDS
The shoe throwing incident took place in Anaheim in 1978. I was there.

Date: July 6, 2015 03:20

StonemexVelazco
EddieByword
CloudCat
EddieByword
CloudCat
EddieByword
CloudCat
keefriffhards
Natlanta

KEITH RICHARDS

Yeah Cloudcat pointed it out........I knew it was a '78 but not which one.......

Date: July 6, 2015 03:44

EddieByword

1798 - funnily enough is a date well known to my family - the year my great great,.....and so on....................grandfather got a job as the first Mumbles (Swansea - Wales) lighthouse keeper......pulled everyone out of abject penury....

here's to 1798!

Date: July 6, 2015 03:48

StonemexVelazco

and where are your shoes now?

Date: July 6, 2015 03:49

OMG when Keef fell and his handcuff bracelet broke off. He had to fall hard if he broke his thick heavy bracelet, maybe that saved him from breaking his wrist. Wow that was a close call. The pic with his grandson only shows one arm, but his other arm is behind his back, which is the hand he fell on. I really hope all is ok.

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: July 6, 2015 03:56

keefriffhards
Natlanta

KEITH RICHARDS

You mean "KEITH %#$&@?!!! RICHARDS!" grinning smiley

Posted by: rileyf ()
Date: July 6, 2015 03:58

it happened so quickly- i'm not entirely sure what happened but from the photos i got it seems pretty clear that this hat is responsible for the fall. earlier images show kith kicking it forward- he definitely noticed it. maybe intended to kick it off the runway but it just ended up further down the line toward the stage? images just after this show ronnie delivering a more successful kick to the cap/keith walking away with a dangling piece of jewelry.

this unfortunate incident aside, the show was absolutely outstanding (and this is an enormous understatement.)

Date: July 6, 2015 04:02

BitchKeepsBitchin
OMG when Keef fell and his handcuff bracelet broke off. He had to fall hard if he broke his thick heavy bracelet, maybe that saved him from breaking his wrist. Wow that was a close call. The pic with his grandson only shows one arm, but his other arm is behind his back, which is the hand he fell on. I really hope all is ok.

i noticed that too, that one of Keith's arms was behind his back in the photo with his grandson -- i hope he is doing well!

you know, people have mentioned that his handcuffs fell off in the tumble, but i did see it on his wrist as he finished miss you. so perhaps the bracelet didn't break

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-06 04:06 by CloudCat.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1213141516171819202122Next
Current Page: 19 of 22

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1944
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home