Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 25
Re: Rolling Stones LA rehearsals - May 2015
Posted by: Beast ()
Date: May 10, 2015 21:34

dcba
Do you think Charlie will accept to debase himself by eating this?

Certainly not! He's too cool - not to mention vegetarian winking smiley

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: May 10, 2015 21:35

Keith will be terrified of the cheese.

Posted by: Leonioid ()
Date: May 10, 2015 21:44

So... all the other twitters are on silent,
I guess they do not want to attract the attention.

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: May 10, 2015 21:56

There's an In N Out nearby. That narrows it down. Third Encore or Showbiz studios?

Posted by: Cday161 ()
Date: May 10, 2015 22:19

CE can you send me an email please, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

chrisday161@aol.com

regards

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: May 10, 2015 22:30

Posted by: TE ()
Date: May 10, 2015 22:50

crawdaddy
I was at the last couple of days at Telenor Arena Oslo, and it was so laid back with no more than 20 -30 fans and great sound outside.
Could see them close up as they were driven out as well.
Would be great if all rehearsals were like this, but just can't imagine it happening in U.S.A

Made me proud re the Norwegian press. They wrote about this and that. Like Jagger in the Gym and so on, no stalking. They buggerd BV the last day at the rehearsel more than the band. Should have the Rehearsels more often in Oslo, LOL. Like McCartney once said when opening in Oslo... "A bit off Broadway"

TE
Oslo

Posted by: Leonioid ()
Date: May 10, 2015 22:50

A lot better than fatdonalds which I will no longer even eat at due to finding a big piece of plastic in a breakfast sandwich and they didnt give a fk... I went up the line to the top and they told me to piss off... that was 4 years ago and I have not been back, why would I? When there is another problem, they have already proven they dont care.

With In-N-Out I think the deal is they intentionally stay a small chain, limit growth, to make sure the quality stays very consistant. It is not that they have a magically great burger, although they are tasty and they use fresh ingredients so overall it is all pretty good. And they do have some great fries which they fresh cut from pototoes right in front of us on the counter, SO YUM!!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-10 22:54 by Leonioid.

Date: May 10, 2015 23:03

Leonioid

A lot better than fatdonalds which I will not longer even eat at due to finding a big piece of plastic in a breakfast sandwich and they didnt give fk... I went up the line to the top and told me to piss off... that was 4 years ago and i have not been back, why would I? When there is anotehr problem, they already proved they dont care.

With In-N-Out I think the deal is they intentionally stay a small chain, limit growtt, to make sure the quality very consistant. It is not that they have a magically great burgers, although they are tasty and they use fresh ingredients so overall it is pretty good. And they do have some great fries which they fresh cut from pototoes right in front of you on the counter, SO YUM!!!

Sounds about right....

OK.....sounds good...

I've only ever eaten 2 Fatdonald's, 1 in 1990 when I was driving a mini cab, I stopped at my home town's first drive through and afterwards thought, that was so sweet it reminded me of......well, I thought staightaway 'you' could easily get addicted...........so until last month I never had another which was my exact response when I tried heroin many years ago...........

(I did eventually have another last month but that was only because when taking my mother's best 85 year old friend to visit my mother in a nursing home she insisted in us having one at the service station on the motorway.........confused smiley ...oh well, 2 in 25 years.......

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-10 23:24 by EddieByword.

Posted by: usetobesampeg ()
Date: May 10, 2015 23:04

Some don't care for their Fries & the reason is they only dip them once not twice like McDoogles & other Fast food joints, they will of course if you ask them however,

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: May 10, 2015 23:10

We can't get no list of songs they might work on, instead we're left to discuss burgers 'n fries eye rolling smiley

Posted by: Cocaine Eyes ()
Date: May 10, 2015 23:12

Leonioid
So... all the other twitters are on silent,
I guess they do not want to attract the attention.

Lisa tweeted out a Happy Mother's Day greeting today. It was lovely. A pink rose.

CE smoking smiley

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: May 10, 2015 23:13

<<They buggerd BV the last day at the rehearsel more than the band.>>

Shorely not..!

Posted by: usetobesampeg ()
Date: May 10, 2015 23:29

It will be interesting to see if there's a lock down on tweeting photos, last time it was Bernard's photo that he tweeted that allowed fans to triangulate on the soundstage in Burbank, there were also lots of other friends & musicians dropping by & posting photos, I wonder this time if things will be more low key,

Date: May 10, 2015 23:30

Nikkei
We can't get no list of songs they might work on, instead we're left to discuss burgers 'n fries eye rolling smiley

It's a cryptic clue which is that you get sticky fingers eating a burger and fries....cool smiley

And.......In'n'Out is how long they'll be there......other than SF, nothing much to rehearse as in the stadiums they're mostly going do exactly what they did last year in Oz...

smoking smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-10 23:31 by EddieByword.

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: May 10, 2015 23:31

What I really want to know is...any sign of Mick Taylor at the rehearsals? I was holding out hope they would include him in the LA/Sticky Fingers/theater filming event even if they didn't include him for the rest of the tour.

peace

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: May 11, 2015 00:34

Hahaha I made a comment this morning that In'N'Out is "overrated"
Then someone replied to my comment saying "sacrilegious".
And these comments were deleted? Hahahaa.

What the hell, it's not like I'm degrading someone's religious and/or political beliefs.
It's only rock'n'roll...and cheeseburgers! smiling smiley

Back on topic - someone mentioned they clearly heard Beast Of Burden played at rehearsals. You sure it wasn't Beast of Burger? lol

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: May 11, 2015 00:41

ll never eat this Beast of Burger

My hunger's gone, my stomach hurtin'

Posted by: 751st ()
Date: May 11, 2015 01:38

I try not to eat ANY processed foods so that includes most fast food however best burger chain if you want a real fresh burger is Whataburger but I'm not sure if their nationwide or not.Looking forward to rehearsal news soon.

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: May 11, 2015 03:19

That is a tasty burger. Mind of I have a drink of your soda to wash it down?

Posted by: peoplewitheyes ()
Date: May 11, 2015 04:14

Posted by: shawnriffhard1 ()
Date: May 11, 2015 04:36

I feel pretty sure that I just saw Charlie's bass drum head in a box outside on a picnic table. When I inquired, I was asked to leave the premises, politely but firmly, which I did directly. No activity, it's Sunday, but it was fun and intriguing.

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: May 11, 2015 09:43

Naturalust
What I really want to know is...any sign of Mick Taylor at the rehearsals? I was holding out hope they would include him in the LA/Sticky Fingers/theater filming event even if they didn't include him for the rest of the tour.

peace

Wondering same, Naturalust...

Thinking of going down to LA this week.

(Would have to take off work, but am on a last-ditch "Night Before Altamont" mission.)

Posted by: saltoftheearth ()
Date: May 11, 2015 09:46

Naturalust

peace

Why should they? Only to humiliate him again? Obviously they don't need him, as the last tour has clearly proven.

Posted by: Halup ()
Date: May 11, 2015 09:50

swiss
Naturalust

peace

(Would have to take off work, but am on a last-ditch "Night Before Altamont" mission.)

Mick Taylor has not been seen.

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: May 11, 2015 10:27

Halup
swiss
Naturalust

peace

Mick Taylor has not been seen.

Thanks for the update!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-11 19:16 by swiss.

Date: May 11, 2015 11:18

TE
crawdaddy
I was at the last couple of days at Telenor Arena Oslo, and it was so laid back with no more than 20 -30 fans and great sound outside.
Could see them close up as they were driven out as well.
Would be great if all rehearsals were like this, but just can't imagine it happening in U.S.A

Made me proud re the Norwegian press. They wrote about this and that. Like Jagger in the Gym and so on, no stalking. They buggerd BV the last day at the rehearsel more than the band. Should have the Rehearsels more often in Oslo, LOL. Like McCartney once said when opening in Oslo... "A bit off Broadway"

TE
Oslo

It took the press a couple of days to learn that some of the band members already had arrived Oslo.

They were pretty quick with revealing the rehearsal place, though.

Apart from that, I agree.

Didn't Springsteen also rehearse in Oslo, and wasn't it him that tipped off the Stones about the Film park?

Posted by: Cday161 ()
Date: May 11, 2015 11:22

Thanks Cocaine Eyes,

Was just trying to confirm pre-gig info with you, havnt got our E-vite yet, sorry about that I misunderstood your comments I thought you knew some imp. info.

Note : They sounded great as always at rehearsal.

S.D. here we go

(UP ME START) > (UP WARM GIG) ;p (E-VITE ONLY)

Posted by: Plink ()
Date: May 11, 2015 13:16

To Cday181,
How lucky you are to have been within earshot at rehearsal. On what day did you hear them play? Also, will you please let us know which songs you heard? Many people would love to know smiling smiley

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 25

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1877
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home