Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516...LastNext
Current Page: 11 of 20
Re: Lucky Dip Tickets
Posted by: Amy340 ()
Date: June 1, 2015 17:37

I ordered the day they went on sale. We picked up at 6:15 and got 4A, directly at the opposite end of the stadium, lower bowl, but full view of the stage. The sound was good and a lot of the section was Lucky Dips. The guy behind us said he bought C deck but bought Lucky Dips hoping to do better. The kid directing the line said "you'll do better" so they knew most people were pulling at least lower bowl I think. The guy also got 4A. I couldn't complain for $29.50. The line was short, pickup easy. They asked for your confirmation number and ID, crossed your name off, put a wristband on you and handed you an unmarked envelope from the stack. Last time they opened, this time they let you, and we didn't have to go right in.

Posted by: weinerdog ()
Date: June 1, 2015 20:04

Woohoo - just got LD pickup instructions for TCF Bank on Wednesday!!

AEG LD instructions - TCF Bank

Posted by: jkundl ()
Date: June 2, 2015 21:16

It's Stones Week in Dallas! Anyone have ideas of where there seats will be? Floor hopefully

Posted by: eyesoftheworld ()
Date: June 2, 2015 21:23

jkundl
It's Stones Week in Dallas! Anyone have ideas of where there seats will be? Floor hopefully

I bet there will be a good assortment.
I would go into it expectation free and just enjoy your time, you'll love it!

cheers!

Date: June 2, 2015 21:26

eyesoftheworld
jkundl

I bet there will be a good assortment.
I would go into it expectation free and just enjoy your time, you'll love it!

cheers!

This will be my 1st Stones show, so I'm pretty excited! I've been to Jerry World for 2 concerts and if you have good view of the big screen, you'll have blast!

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: June 2, 2015 21:59

Any LD ticket at that price is a good deal on a limited budget to see The Rolling Stones live.

Even if you are at the back of stadium at top tier, videos I have seen, they are having a great time.

See it close up what you have seen and heard on youtube videos a couple of days later.

That's the way I have looked at it in the past, but I've been lucky and had great LD tix. >grinning smiley<

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: June 2, 2015 22:19

crawdaddy
Any LD ticket at that price is a good deal on a limited budget to see The Rolling Stones live.

Even if you are at the back of stadium at top tier, videos I have seen, they are having a great time.

See it close up what you have seen and heard on youtube videos a couple of days later.

That's the way I have looked at it in the past, but I've been lucky and had great LD tix. >grinning smiley<

Yeah the LD crowd are probably the best sports and have the best attitudes of anyone in the staduim! Nice to see those folks waaay up there enjoying themselves so much. Great post.

peace

Posted by: weinerdog ()
Date: June 4, 2015 03:32

Just got 141 row 20! Good luck to all dippers!

Posted by: ighguy ()
Date: June 4, 2015 16:47

We got our Lucky Dip tickets last night in Minny around 8:30pm and ended up with section E on the floor, row 18! Couple next to us had LD tickets and guys in front got upgraded from being behind a lighting rig.

Date: June 4, 2015 17:05

Yes ! It's great that since LD was first started, there have been loads of people struck lucky with good seats or Golden Circle etc. including myself.

Then again I have met a few with seats up high or at rear of arena or stadium, but at a very reduced price.
I wouldn't complain knowing it could happen,but would try for an upgrade.

I have paid top money back in 2003 for good seats or standing, but never more than face value.

Posted by: MJ78 ()
Date: June 4, 2015 17:36

I got LDs for ATL. It is my first time trying them. I have floor seats for the other three Zip Codes that I am going to. I hope I do well with my LDs.

See you there.

Posted by: complicated ()
Date: June 4, 2015 21:58

I also got Section E last night but I was Row 24. Couldn't be happier (well maybe). Totally random assignment. They just grabbed an envelope from the top of a pile and handed it to you. I got E, the person after me got J, and the person after him got Section 213.

Date: June 4, 2015 23:37

Any ideas where lucky dips will be in Dallas?

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: June 4, 2015 23:42

jkundl

But isn't that the point...???
You'll never know until you open that envelope!

Good luck and have a BLAST!
cool smiley

Date: June 6, 2015 19:04

Kurt
jkundl

But isn't that the point...???
You'll never know until you open that envelope!

Good luck and have a BLAST!
cool smiley

Thanks Kurt! Today's the day! And I sure will!!!!

Posted by: bengigan ()
Date: June 8, 2015 01:46

I have lucky dip spares for sale for the following shows:

-Nashville
-Pittsburgh
-Milwaukee
-KC
-Raleigh

I also have a spare Gold for Indy now that my mom isn't coming to the show.

If interested send your best offer to bengigan@hotmail.com

Date: June 9, 2015 09:49

Just noticed LD for Nashville for sale but when you try, says try later.

Maybe available in the morning Nashville time.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: June 9, 2015 09:57

crawdaddy
Just noticed LD for Nashville for sale but when you try, says try later.

Maybe available in the morning Nashville time.

Yes, Ticketmaster is always down at this time of night, they'll be available again in the morning. (I'm in the Nashville time zone. smiling smiley )

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: June 9, 2015 12:15

complicated
I also got Section E last night but I was Row 24. Couldn't be happier (well maybe). Totally random assignment. They just grabbed an envelope from the top of a pile and handed it to you. I got E, the person after me got J, and the person after him got Section 213.

That's a pretty wide range of seats. Congrats on your dip. But even the section 213 seats aren't bad for the price. They might be "nosebleeds" by Minneapolis standards, but TCF is a relatively small stadium.

Posted by: barney57 ()
Date: June 9, 2015 12:55

Ticketmaster is awake now for Lucky Dip tickets Nashville

spinning smiley sticking its tongue outRe: Lucky Dip Tickets
Posted by: barney57 ()
Date: June 9, 2015 13:07

And I succeeded in getting 2 Lucky Dip tickets for 77 dollar, but unfortunately I cannot make it to Nashville so I let them go.
Still hoping for Lucky Dips for Detroit and Buffalo

Date: June 9, 2015 13:13

Yes ! I did the same thing in Spain and so quick and easy to get 2 tix for $77 .

Good Luck to everyone getting a good seat on the day. >grinning smiley<

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: June 12, 2015 20:54

Posted by: tonyc ()
Date: June 12, 2015 21:29

drbryant
complicated

That's a pretty wide range of seats. Congrats on your dip. But even the section 213 seats aren't bad for the price. They might be "nosebleeds" by Minneapolis standards, but TCF is a relatively small stadium.

That was the same for Georgia Tech. I was high side stage but still much closer than Nashville would be by comparison.

My friend that went with me to Atlanta said after I went through the Lucky Dip process that they should let the customer pick the lucky envelope. I thought that was a good idea.

Posted by: aumatl ()
Date: June 12, 2015 21:37

Got the very top row upper deck Keith side at Atlanta about midway down the catwalk. Wasn't that bad though. Stood up all I wanted and the view of the city was incredible.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: June 12, 2015 21:39

tonyc
drbryant
complicated

That was the same for Georgia Tech. I was high side stage but still much closer than Nashville would be by comparison.

My friend that went with me to Atlanta said after I went through the Lucky Dip process that they should let the customer pick the lucky envelope. I thought that was a good idea.

That's how they did it in Arlington.
After the screening a lady sitting with the ticket envelopes said take anyone you'd like...got great seats!

Date: June 12, 2015 21:39

aumatl
Got the very top row upper deck Keith side at Atlanta about midway down the catwalk. Wasn't that bad though. Stood up all I wanted and the view of the city was incredible.

I was next to top row on the other side also midway down the catwalk. I think my side was lower than yours, two decks instead of three, but I would have enjoyed your city view.

Date: June 12, 2015 21:40

Munichhilton
tonyc
drbryant
complicated

After the screening a lady sitting with the ticket envelopes said take anyone you'd like...got great seats!

Interesting. I wish I had that chance.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: June 12, 2015 21:45

tonyc
Munichhilton
tonyc
drbryant
complicated

Don't get me wrong...we still had no idea what seats and where until that envelope was opened...

Date: June 12, 2015 21:57

Munichhilton
tonyc
Munichhilton
tonyc
drbryant
complicated

Don't get me wrong...we still had no idea what seats and where until that envelope was opened...

I know. But, at least you had no one to blame or praise but yourself on what you picked turned out to be.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516...LastNext
Current Page: 11 of 20

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1835
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home