Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415...LastNext
Current Page: 10 of 20
Re: VIENNA Austria 2014 Rolling Stones show and travel info
Posted by: PatrickS77 ()
Date: March 25, 2014 14:11

But it's really only a few... you can't choose more than one or two tickets per category.

Posted by: ferda ()
Date: March 25, 2014 14:35

Just checked VIP tickets and it's incredible. They are charging 170EUR+ premium for early access plus some rubbish... (see below). Just wonder how many tickets is allocated and what is the demand for them. Would suck to wait half a day in front of the gates to find the venue half full when doors open...

EARLY ENTRY PACKAGE
One (1) GA Standing ticket
Dedicated VIP Early Entry check in queue
Early Entry to secure prime location before public doors
One Commemorative VIP Laminate & Matching Lanyard
Bespoke Rolling Stones ticket wallet
Full itinerary sent in advance with everything you need to know
VIP ID Card - sent in advance
On site Event Travel hosts
VIP Emergency contact number on the day of the show

Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: March 25, 2014 14:38

If you click on Saalplatzbuchung at Oeticket you can see that there are still more than 100 tickets in various categories available, but the problem is that these are mostly single seats. So indeed, it seems this sold very very well.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: March 25, 2014 14:51

ferda
Just checked VIP tickets and it's incredible. They are charging 170EUR+ premium for early access plus some rubbish... (see below). Just wonder how many tickets is allocated and what is the demand for them. Would suck to wait half a day in front of the gates to find the venue half full when doors open...

I'd mentioned that package above and it's €250 (not sure where you get 170+premium?) and I'd say it looks pretty decent compared to the €400 for DC...IF...you can indeed get in first and run to the front. In Zurich that same package costs €320 and there's no access to the FOS, only behind GC, go figure...

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: stein ()
Date: March 25, 2014 15:22

I hope all of you there have been following this tread the last days have got what you hope for. Looking forward to meet some you in Vienna

Posted by: lovethestones ()
Date: March 25, 2014 15:29

Hi everybody!

On oeticket.com you can still get tickets. Diamond Circle and Golden Circle are all sold the Homepage says. But you can still get seating and VIP and Hospitality packages. Golden Circus and Diamond Circus are still available (as are all other categories) on eventticketshop.at, but there the tickets are more xpensice. I´ve orderd mine today on eventticket.at because they told me the tickets are guaranteed there and can´t wait to get it in the next few days (hoepfully this week or next). Got Diamond Circle, still can´t believe it!!! spinning smiley sticking its tongue outhot smiley The tickets they sell are original tickets, so there should be no problem getting in. Just tried to find out if there´s a Support and when the entrances are opening. Couldn´t get any kind of Information because the sale started today and it´s to early to tell. But I´ll try to find out.

Q MingSubu: Hotels near the venue (Ernst Happel Stadion is near to the Messezentrum) are very expensive, just as you can see at bookong.com or other websites. You should better look for a hotel near the tube Station "Praterstern". The hotels there are cheaper. And from there you can drive with the tube U2 to the Station "Stadion" (takes only a few minutes) and walk to the Ernst Happel Stadion (about 800 meters, also a few minutes). I´ll make it this way, too. Hope I could help you. Many greetings from Austria!

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: March 25, 2014 15:30

I don't know, but I don't find the Early Entry of any use really. Well, if you don't insist on being in the first row.

The gates will most likely open at 5 p.m. by which time there will be a lot of people with GA for sure, but 90% of people will show up between 7 and 8 p.m. If you have the early entry, you must be there by the time before they open the GA anyway, so it won't save you any hours of waiting. I don't believe that they will sell thousands of those early entries and the amount of people that are usually in front of the stadium by the time they open the gates looks sometimes huge in front of the gates, but once those people are inside the stadium, they are all really close. At least that is my experience.

So as I see it, with the early entry you will end up in the first or second row, but if you show up with a plain GA ticket exactly at the time of the actual early entry, they will let you in a couple of minutes later and you will end up 3-4 meters behind.

Date: March 25, 2014 15:44

Bitches Brew is right about the Tongue Pit Packages. Basically Diamond Circus with many gifts that you don´t really need. So I´m very very happy with my "normal" Diamond Circus ticket without those gifts, much cheaper and Diamond Circus too. grinning smiley Looking forward to the concert. See you there!smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: novica ()
Date: March 25, 2014 15:44

stein
I hope all of you there have been following this tread the last days have got what you hope for. Looking forward to meet some you in Vienna

smileys with beer

Posted by: Cade ()
Date: March 25, 2014 15:46

Maybe some pre-party a day before the show? smiling smiley

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: March 25, 2014 15:51

Seems at oeticket really - there is only 100 tickets left. So by tonight, Vienna is sold out.

Posted by: ferda ()
Date: March 25, 2014 16:14

gotdablouse
ferda

I'd mentioned that package above and it's €250 (not sure where you get 170+premium?) and I'd say it looks pretty decent compared to the €400 for DC...IF...you can indeed get in first and run to the front. In Zurich that same package costs €320 and there's no access to the FOS, only behind GC, go figure...

I am referring to oeticket which charges 98 for GA and 270 for Early Entry. As Happy24 mentioned, I don't see much value in the premium. It seems a bit like viagogo concept with a bit of benefit to me. Given that they must have paid a lot to secure the Stones I just wondered what is the sales plan for this category. Potentially, they might be viable to sell a lot given how fast shows sell out..
But agree, if it really works it could be awesome. Actually used similar offer for U2 gig in Vienna, paid twice as much, got poster, baguette and 1st row, just the gig itself was a bit letdown smiling smiley

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: March 25, 2014 16:42

Well, now it just switched to SOLD OUT. Only the 480 VIP left.
Wait - aaaand some tickets are back. Keep on trying.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-25 16:43 by schwonek.

Date: March 25, 2014 16:44

Happy24
The gates will most likely open at 5 p.m. by which time there will be a lot of people with GA for sure, but 90% of people will show up between 7 and 8 p.m.

Not if you pay 400 € to get there. I'd say the majority of those people won't settle with standing in the back and showing up late.

So as I see it, with the early entry you will end up in the first or second row, but if you show up with a plain GA ticket exactly at the time of the actual early entry, they will let you in a couple of minutes later and you will end up 3-4 meters behind.

Which can be a world of difference depending on your height or the people in front of you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-25 16:47 by PatrickS77.

Date: March 25, 2014 16:49

schwonek
Well, now it just switched to SOLD OUT. Only the 480 VIP left.
Wait - aaaand some tickets are back. Keep on trying.

Amazing. Tickets with a worth somewhere between 4.5 to 5.5 mio € gone in a couple of hours.

Posted by: 1962 ()
Date: March 25, 2014 16:59

About 55.000 tickets gone in a few hours. Not bad. The Stones could fill 35-40 big stadiums in Europe this time really.

P.s. Austrian source: 55.000 tickets gone in 75 minutes

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-25 18:41 by 1962.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: March 25, 2014 20:17

rubyT
We're in with Diamond Circle !!

Celebration time hot smiley hot smiley hot smiley so am I !! cool smiley cool smiley cool smiley

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: BBrew ()
Date: March 25, 2014 20:49

Did someone found the information if there will be early entriy wristbands?

Posted by: bv ()
Date: March 25, 2014 20:55

About 55.000 tickets gone in a few hours. Not bad. The Stones could fill 35-40 big stadiums in Europe this time really.

P.s. Austrian source: 55.000 tickets gone in 75 minutes

Somebody still asking why do they are on tour this year? May be 55,000 drunk people on internet with credit cards, or may be 55,000 fans who really want to enjoy the Stones at Ernst Happel Stadium?

Berlin sold out in 8 minutes. Düsseldorf sold out in 20 minutes. Vienna in an hour or so. It will be a great show for sure!

Bjornulf

Posted by: MarthaTuesday ()
Date: March 25, 2014 21:02

bv
Somebody still asking why do they are on tour this year? May be 55,000 drunk people on internet with credit cards, or may be 55,000 fans who really want to enjoy the Stones at Ernst Happel Stadium?

Berlin sold out in 8 minutes. Düsseldorf sold out in 20 minutes. Vienna in an hour or so. It will be a great show for sure!

I couldn't helping laughing at that... The thought of 55,000 drunk people all randomly buying Stones tickets!

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: March 25, 2014 21:04

lovethestones
Q MingSubu: Hotels near the venue (Ernst Happel Stadion is near to the Messezentrum) are very expensive, just as you can see at bookong.com or other websites. You should better look for a hotel near the tube Station "Praterstern". The hotels there are cheaper. And from there you can drive with the tube U2 to the Station "Stadion" (takes only a few minutes) and walk to the Ernst Happel Stadion (about 800 meters, also a few minutes). I´ll make it this way, too. Hope I could help you. Many greetings from Austria!

Very helpful and thank you!

Vienna is going to be a blast. Hopefully there is a meet up, or something.

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: March 26, 2014 04:41

Anyone going from Bratislava? Will there be charter buses? Regular trains and buses back to Bratislava end well before midnight.

Posted by: novica ()
Date: March 26, 2014 08:03

yes, it's going to be great !!! really 14 on fire !!!

VIENNA CALLING !!!
remember this ?spinning smiley sticking its tongue outspinning smiley sticking its tongue outspinning smiley sticking its tongue outspinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: March 26, 2014 10:45

@ MingSubu: Which category have you got? I was so lucky and have got Diamond Circus. Now I just have to wait for the ticket to be in the post (eventticketshop.at is selling ooriginal tickets, so I can´t print it at home). I had my ticket for Hyde Park on July 13th from them too, and everything went great. Got the ticket by post early enough, so it should work out fine this time too. Guess I´ll get the ticket in about a week or so. I´ll go to Vienna by train on Saturday, June 15th and go home on Tuesday, 17th. By Train I can´t go back on the 16th because there is no train connection this late. So I´ll have to stay in a Hotel too. That´s why just searched the Internet for cheap Hotels and that´s why I could give you this informations. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out If you like you can write me a mail if you want something to know or if you want some more informations. Congratulations to everybody who´s got tickets! See you in Vienna!hot smileyhot smileyhot smiley

Posted by: pleva74 ()
Date: March 26, 2014 12:19

Here is link for charter bus from Bratislava to Wien and back

[www.eventim.sk]

It´s from: Bus station ´Mlynské nivy´, platform 44, 16:00 (you have to be there 15:45)
Wien: i guess 1,5 hour later

of course, bus will go back to Bratislava after concert.

let´s go dancing, let´s rock ´n´ roll smoking smiley

Posted by: Trexau ()
Date: March 26, 2014 16:14

Hi all of you!

Does anyone still have one or two tickets for sale? Maybe Numbers or Brew?

Thank you so much!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-26 16:23 by Trexau.

Posted by: Trexau ()
Date: March 26, 2014 16:19

edit

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-26 16:22 by Trexau.

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: March 26, 2014 16:22

lovethestones
@ MingSubu: Which category have you got? I was so lucky and have got Diamond Circus. Now I just have to wait for the ticket to be in the post (eventticketshop.at is selling ooriginal tickets, so I can´t print it at home). I had my ticket for Hyde Park on July 13th from them too, and everything went great. Got the ticket by post early enough, so it should work out fine this time too. Guess I´ll get the ticket in about a week or so. I´ll go to Vienna by train on Saturday, June 15th and go home on Tuesday, 17th. By Train I can´t go back on the 16th because there is no train connection this late. So I´ll have to stay in a Hotel too. That´s why just searched the Internet for cheap Hotels and that´s why I could give you this informations. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out If you like you can write me a mail if you want something to know or if you want some more informations. Congratulations to everybody who´s got tickets! See you in Vienna!hot smileyhot smileyhot smiley

I have a seat, keith's side. With all the errors that I was getting, I was just happy to get a ticket. That is cool that you got DC tickets!

I'll email in the next few days for info. Once I get my Paris ticket, I'll have all of my tickets and can start planning.

Thank you!

Posted by: BBrew ()
Date: March 26, 2014 16:30

Trexau
Hi all of you!

Does anyone still have one or two tickets for sale? Maybe Numbers or Brew?

Thank you so much!

One is already gone and one is reserved, if there are some changes, I'll let you know..

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: March 26, 2014 16:55

Just got an email from DHL saying that my ticket has been sent DHL by Ticket Express, having left Vienna today 26th. So I guess 2-3 days, and I have it.

Coupled with the fact that my Berlin ticket turned up today, I'm mega-impressed with this service. OK, you pay for it, but hey - it works !! Unlike Ticketmaster UK, where the default setting appears to be that you're unlikely to take delivery of your ticket(s) much before 10 days prior to the event, irrespective of the fact that you might have bought it months before the actual date of the event; it seems to be he case that in Austria & Germany, the dispatch is almost immediate. I'm well impressed, wish TM UK would learn a bloody lesson from it.

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415...LastNext
Current Page: 10 of 20

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1622
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home