Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7677787980818283848586...LastNext
Current Page: 81 of 127
Re: The Rolling Stones World Tour 2014 - dates and more
Posted by: maradona ()
Date: March 17, 2014 13:03

Karlos123
RS.com still claims 8am as pre-sale start on the 20 March for the german shows. Maybe they have a fan pre-sale via facebook/twitter.

Nope, it doesn't. March 21st, 8 AM German time = 7 AM GMT.
[www.rollingstones.com]

Posted by: drocker ()
Date: March 17, 2014 13:11

does anyone know about ticket price in Rome?

Thank you in advancesmiling smiley

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: March 17, 2014 13:12

maradona
Karlos123
RS.com still claims 8am as pre-sale start on the 20 March for the german shows. Maybe they have a fan pre-sale via facebook/twitter.

[www.rollingstones.com]

On the ticketsite at rollingstones.com [www.rollingstones.com] it says:

PRE-SALE 8AM LOCAL 20TH MARCH

ON SALE 8AM LOCAL 21ST MARCH

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 17, 2014 13:15

drocker

does anyone know about ticket price in Rome?

From 78 Euro on - see: [www.rollingstones.com] .

Posted by: bv ()
Date: March 17, 2014 13:20

Thommie
Why the hell open the selling at midnight? When people who's working are supposed to be asleep. Ordering tickets often takes hours and then you can't just go to sleep immediately.
I know everyone doesn't have a job where you can handle these things but this seems more to suit scalpers than the fans.

You want to go to a Rolling Stones show and you worry about staying up until midnight to buy the ticket?

Bjornulf

Posted by: matthijst ()
Date: March 17, 2014 13:20

So Rome and a cheap plane ticket seems quite attractive smiling smiley

Posted by: bv ()
Date: March 17, 2014 13:24

Singapore was a fixed ballrom of some 8,000 people. Even the screen was fixed, they did not use their own screen. For Europe I will assume they use the stage they had in Tokyo Dome, and for some places the Arena stage, if the place is an arena, but I have not seen any real arena shows yet. Even Telenor Arena is a football stadium, but we will see. Waldbühne will have a small stage for sure.

Bjornulf

Date: March 17, 2014 13:31

Rolling Hansie
maradona
Karlos123

[www.rollingstones.com]

On the ticketsite at rollingstones.com [www.rollingstones.com] it says:

PRE-SALE 8AM LOCAL 20TH MARCH

ON SALE 8AM LOCAL 21ST MARCH

I see. Sorry for that! The pre-sale time, however, must be wrong then. As already mentioned the pre-sale on Thursday will be organized by BILD ( = CRAP ) newspaper and start at 9 AM local time that is 8 AM GMT.

Posted by: Grison ()
Date: March 17, 2014 13:31

bv
Singapore was a fixed ballrom of some 8,000 people. Even the screen was fixed, they did not use their own screen. For Europe I will assume they use the stage they had in Tokyo Dome, and for some places the Arena stage, if the place is an arena, but I have not seen any real arena shows yet. Even Telenor Arena is a football stadium, but we will see. Waldbühne will have a small stage for sure.
Despite that their issued the statement on rs.com that it will be a tour with festival, stadiums and arenas I do not see any arena date with the tongue pit stage in Europe. Berlin is a fixed stage for everyone. They might have a catwalk perhaps. And so far it seems to be the most intimate place in Europe.

Posted by: Thommie ()
Date: March 17, 2014 13:34

bv
Thommie
Why the hell open the selling at midnight? When people who's working are supposed to be asleep. Ordering tickets often takes hours and then you can't just go to sleep immediately.
I know everyone doesn't have a job where you can handle these things but this seems more to suit scalpers than the fans.

You want to go to a Rolling Stones show and you worry about staying up until midnight to buy the ticket?

I just find it unnecessary. But it seems to have been a false alarm. Or someone did a rethink.

Posted by: John1982 ()
Date: March 17, 2014 13:38

matthijst
So Rome and a cheap plane ticket seems quite attractive smiling smiley

Rome will be one of my two shows I can manage to attend this summer. I'll try to get tickets via the Amex Presale. Or let's say my uncle will be trying, as I don't have an Amex. I plan to stay in Rome for 4-5 days with my best mate.

Other shows in mind where I have to pick one are Madrid, Lisbon, Düsseldorf, Paris or Berlin. It's going to be a great summer I guess.

Posted by: RG ()
Date: March 17, 2014 13:44

Anyone knows about the ticket price for Düsseldorf?

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: March 17, 2014 13:47

Part of me is saying f@#k it don't even go. It's too much trouble and why do I have to go through so much stress to buy a concert ticket. In the end I see a lot of people that don't look like fans in front of the stage and I'm stuck in the back because I don't know how to play the game or unlucky buying tickets. Anyhow, good luck to all the real fans I hope you get good tickets and enjoy the show.

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: March 17, 2014 13:55

frankotero
Part of me is saying f@#k it don't even go. It's too much trouble and why do I have to go through so much stress to buy a concert ticket. In the end I see a lot of people that don't look like fans in front of the stage and I'm stuck in the back because I don't know how to play the game or unlucky buying tickets. Anyhow, good luck to all the real fans I hope you get good tickets and enjoy the show.

You're venting the feelings of a lot of people, I think.

Date: March 17, 2014 13:55

RG

See here: [media.ticketmaster.eu]

rs.com mentions 85 € + charges so I think the list here is quite accurate although it is a bad joke of course that Düsseldorf will cost as much as Waldbühne...

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: March 17, 2014 13:59

Thommie
bv
Thommie

I just find it unnecessary. But it seems to have been a false alarm. Or someone did a rethink.

what show is selling at midnight????
Cant find it
Jeroen

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-17 14:05 by corriecas.

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: March 17, 2014 13:59

yes, standing for Dusseldorf seems a bit steep, 224 EUR for the field... Maybe these are not final, or standing area will not cover the whole field, we'll see

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: March 17, 2014 14:10

maradona
RG

See here: [media.ticketmaster.eu]

rs.com mentions 85 € + charges so I think the list here is quite accurate although it is a bad joke of course that Düsseldorf will cost as much as Waldbühne...

The prices start with 85 € + quite a lot of charges

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-17 14:43 by MAF.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: March 17, 2014 14:10

SO, TICKETSALES FOR Germany, 20 mARCH AT 00. 00, OR MARCH 21 AT 0900.

i dont understand anymore

please help wanted

jeroen

Posted by: Wroclaw ()
Date: March 17, 2014 14:12

[mobile.mako.co.il]

Israel channel 2 news report that the deal with the RS is finalized as far as the band is concerned. a record sum of 6.7 mil USD (Stade de France gig quoted in the report as grossing 5 mil). ]
Problem is with city laws that prohibit the location (park) from hosting more than X gigs per month- a J Timbelake and Bionce gig already scheduled the week before and week after June 4.

also mentioned js the fact Ramat Gan stadium was rulled out by the band due to being not suitable for their standards. the reporters sleculate that in order to cover the cost of the show producers will have to sell 60K GA tickets for about 100 EU each+ some more golden ring tickets for 3 times the figure- almost an impossible task. The speculation is that producer S Weiss has a "shadlw" sponsor such as a bank or insurance firm who will cover some of the exlences.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-17 14:18 by Wroclaw.

Posted by: Jos ()
Date: March 17, 2014 14:28

Is there any chance the Stones may add some concerts in July, say ziggo Dome?

Posted by: 1962 ()
Date: March 17, 2014 14:32

Jos
Is there any chance the Stones may add some concerts in July, say ziggo Dome?

Or Eastern Europe?

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: March 17, 2014 14:36

If Keith has still got his Latvia scarf on stage in Perth,that might be a hint for Eastern Europe. winking smiley

Posted by: Merlin ()
Date: March 17, 2014 14:37

Can we please have the rest of the dates now so I don't have to keep pressing F5 on my keyboard and concentrate on better things!

Posted by: Sister Marie ()
Date: March 17, 2014 14:37

Germany concerts: So if we admit that the sales will go very fast and happen the same day/hour for both shows, we have to choose to which one we want to go? >grinning smiley<

I'll decide when we can see the exact prices/layout for both concerts...

Posted by: island01 ()
Date: March 17, 2014 14:43

What country are we getting tomorrow? smiling smiley

Posted by: Merlin ()
Date: March 17, 2014 14:45

Scandinavia? (please)

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: March 17, 2014 14:45

corriecas
SO, TICKETSALES FOR Germany, 20 mARCH AT 00. 00, OR MARCH 21 AT 0900.

i dont understand anymore

please help wanted

jeroen

The deal is: thrusday from nine via Bild and Friday from midnight until nine for registered ticketmaster.de and then everyone else. Good luck!

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: March 17, 2014 14:46

Sister Marie

I'll decide when we can see the exact prices/layout for both concerts...

Yep. Waiting for the layouts and exact categories.

Posted by: MRAmandaJones ()
Date: March 17, 2014 14:49

Why no Arena in Europe?
Are we too poor for the Stones?
Regarding the fidelity of fans of some european countries, I think that they deserve more than another stadium tour, with a lowcoast stage and a best of set list.
I specify that's it's not a critic of the actual live performances of the band (according to those who were lucky enough to see them, it's seems that they're on "Fire").

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7677787980818283848586...LastNext
Current Page: 81 of 127

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1594
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home