Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7273747576777879808182...LastNext
Current Page: 77 of 127
Re: The Rolling Stones World Tour 2014 - dates and more
Posted by: island01 ()
Date: March 16, 2014 13:39

Right now I am thinking the most about Vienna concert. Munchen is removed from BV's list so I am hope that it is 100% on. Just hope it will be announced by Friday.

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: March 16, 2014 13:46

düsseldorf arena has 2 capacities for concerts.

- Stage on "longways soccerfield side" , capacity ca. 50 - 60.000. This can be seating. But is not a must.

- Stage on "shortways soccerfield side" where the football tor is, capacitiy ca. 35 - 40.000 ( like 2007 concert). This can be seating (like 2007). But is not a must.

Posted by: maradona ()
Date: March 16, 2014 14:28

Posted by: Merlin ()
Date: March 16, 2014 14:37

Sister Marie
Just for information, it seems there is a golden circle in Friends arena - Stockholm for Springsteen:

There may well be one for Stones as well. However, for the Springsteen show there weren't any special tickets sold for the GC. Those arriving early got a wristband.

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: March 16, 2014 15:05

maradona
SCALPERS angry smiley

[www.ticketbande.de]

Of course those are scalpers and their accuracy of information is literally zero, but looking at their seating chart it striked me, that even the floors of all those stadiums might have seats! For God's sake no! The capacities that bv lists in his list correspond with standing, so I hope it is just scalpers' bollocks.

Speaking about scalpers - I really can not understand why is this organised scalping tolerated. It could be regulated so damn easily. I mean when some guy buys bunch of tickets just to sell them for twice as much in front of the stadium, that is bad enough, but those agencies making their living out of it...what is the reason they are allowed to do it?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-16 15:09 by Happy24.

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: March 16, 2014 15:05

maradona
SCALPERS angry smiley

[www.ticketbande.de]

Scalpers? It's not even on sale yet...you won't even have a ticket if you pay smiling smiley

Posted by: a bigger nut ()
Date: March 16, 2014 15:44

Sorry.
deleted.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-16 15:44 by a bigger nut.

Posted by: OnlyKeef ()
Date: March 16, 2014 15:56

BV, Lisbon will be the 23 MAY ? Or 29 ?

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: March 16, 2014 16:05

The thought of Waldbuhne bothers me a bit.
1. the tickets will be much more expensive than at the Olympic Stadium
2. they will be harder to get.

The venue is nice but to be honest if you're a fan it will be the same experience as the stadium... Why? Because if you're a fan you try to get close to the stage. And if you're close to the stage it does not matter if there are 20.000 or 50.000 people behind you...

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: March 16, 2014 16:11

Adams

The venue is nice but to be honest if you're a fan it will be the same experience as the stadium... Why? Because if you're a fan you try to get close to the stage. And if you're close to the stage it does not matter if there are 20.000 or 50.000 people behind you...

True, I'll be at a 4.000 people club gig in Werchter

Posted by: desertblues68 ()
Date: March 16, 2014 16:29

Circo Massimo in Rome tickets will go on sale next Friday, thinking about making a weekend of it, although I have to Rome several times. I have never been to Sistine Chapel, so might catch two birds with 4 Stones. Stupid jokehot smiley

Posted by: electricmud ()
Date: March 16, 2014 16:43

Adams

I know what you mean. I have been in the first row in stadiums for around 20 times (..making my own club gig...). But Waldbühne is different. Believe me. I made the first row in 1982 and 1998. The stage is small like a so called club gig, the band is close together, it`s a different stage design , fantastic sound and by the way one of the most beautiful concert venues in the world. No kiddin...

Tom

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: March 16, 2014 17:07

Harm
Adams

Your guess for the capacity of the GC area or have you seen that info somewhere?

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: March 16, 2014 17:14

gotdablouse
Harm
Adams

Your guess for the capacity of the GC area or have you seen that info somewhere?

TW Classic tweeted 3500 tickets.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: March 16, 2014 17:53

The last time they played in Düsseldorf the arena was names LTU arena:
[www.espritarena.de]

I think for this show the ticket selling was very slow and the put the stage on the long side. Was there a seating or standing area in FOS?

Posted by: island01 ()
Date: March 16, 2014 17:57

I think this year will be different situation than last tour and all shows will sell out very fast.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: March 16, 2014 17:59

Adams
if you're a fan you try to get close to the stage. And if you're close to the stage it does not matter if there are 20.000 or 50.000 people behind you...

Correct but arena setlists might contain more rarities than stadium ones. Remember 2003 : the "middle" arena show was the one to attend.

Posted by: Jon Lasaa ()
Date: March 16, 2014 20:00

OnlyKeef
BV, Lisbon will be the 23 MAY ? Or 29 ?

Hi all.

I look forward to be on the 23rd.

Posted by: Eintracht ()
Date: March 16, 2014 20:05

Düsseldorf 2007 was only seating, even FOS. Was there in row 6.

The tour schedule completely jeopardize my Holiday plans. There are School holidays in Bavaria June 9-22. As I forced my Family to change booked holidays due to the Hyde Park concerts last year I cannot expect them to do the same this year again. As I live in Munich I count on Vienna. Closer than Berlin or Düsseldorf...

Posted by: bv ()
Date: March 16, 2014 20:13

Please note that "arena" is really a stadium as goes for some of the venues in Europe. Check the capacity I have listed. More than 20.000 capacity often means really a big place made for (European) football i.e. wide pitch.

Bjornulf

Posted by: bv ()
Date: March 16, 2014 20:19

They have a plane going from show to show. It takes 4 hours from Oslo to Lisbon. Less than the distances they have between Macau, Shanghai, Singapore etc.

The tour start will be LAST week of May and Oslo is the tour start city. The given month info in my list should be accurate, but I think there is a bit much space between Lisbon and Tel Aviv, don't know why.

Bjornulf

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: March 16, 2014 20:33

Harm
maradona
SCALPERS angry smiley

[www.ticketbande.de]

Scalpers? It's not even on sale yet...you won't even have a ticket if you pay smiling smiley
They try to sell tickets they dont't have.
On their page is written: original price 120.00-400.00 EUR. With seats in front of stage (oh no!). Sitting their for 400 Euro? No...

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: March 16, 2014 20:34

If the Berlin concert gets confirmed, any idea who would be selling the tickets? Germany's Ticketmaster, if one exists? Same with the Paris concert.

I'd like to make an account beforehand. So if they go onsale, I'll have everything set up.

Thanks!

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 16, 2014 20:45

MingSubu

If the Berlin concert gets confirmed, any idea who would be selling the tickets? Germany's Ticketmaster, if one exists?

In Germany you could try [www.eventim.de] . It's a big vendor like Ticketmaster.

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: March 16, 2014 20:46

The dates so far are really bad for me. Hamburg and Munich off,
no Saturdays (except for the festivals) yet. I can´t make it
in the week. So thats a really bad schedule so far.

Posted by: Program ()
Date: March 16, 2014 20:54

%

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-17 17:41 by Program.

Posted by: Program ()
Date: March 16, 2014 20:57

%

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-17 17:41 by Program.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 16, 2014 21:05

TooTough

So thats a really bad schedule so far.

On the current Asia-Pacific Tour are from the 14 dates (in 6 countries) only 5 on Saturdays/Sundays.

I understand what you mean. It's really a problem when you have to work and get no sufficient off-time to travel far .....

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: March 16, 2014 21:17

TooTough
The dates so far are really bad for me. Hamburg and Munich off,
no Saturdays (except for the festivals) yet. I can´t make it
in the week. So thats a really bad schedule so far.

Let's face it .................what's a bad schedule for some of us is gonna be nice to fit in for others.
You can't please all of the people all of the time.

It's like a Stones setlist. No matter how good it is,there will always be complaints.

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: March 16, 2014 21:22

according to this site The Stones are playing Rock in Rio Lisboa on Friday 23 May 2014.
[www.last.fm]

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7273747576777879808182...LastNext
Current Page: 77 of 127

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1727
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home