Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Does Anyone have an AMEX Gold Card Customer Service Number
Posted by: ifucantrockme ()
Date: May 14, 2005 03:44

Just curious if any of you Amex Gold Card Members out there might like to share the 10 digit customer service telephone number from the back of your card. Apparently, this is the password for American Express Gold Card Presales.

Thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-05-14 04:33 by ifucantrockme.

Re: Does Anyone have an AMEX Gold Card Customer Service Number
Posted by: Marcia ()
Date: May 14, 2005 05:39

1-800-639-1202
I am tired, how does it work?
I hope it is not the password for my account.

Posted by: ifucantrockme ()
Date: May 14, 2005 05:44

The following American Express Cardmembers are eligible for this benefit:Gold Card, Platinum Card®, Centurion® Card, Corporate Platinum Card and the Executive Business Card, Business Gold Card, Business Platinum Card and Business Centurion Card from OPEN: The Small Business NetworkSM, if issued by American Express Travel Related Services Company Inc., American Express Centurion Bank, American Express Bank, FSB.

To purchase your American Express Gold Card Events tickets online, read the instructions below, then close this page and return to the "Look for Tickets" page:
Enter the quantity of tickets desired in the "American Express Gold Card Events" prompt.

In the "enter password" prompt, enter the 10-digit Customer Service phone number located on the back of your Card.

(Residents of Mexico, Puerto Rico and Latin America: Please enter the first five digits of your account number.)
Submit your request. (click "Look for Tickets" button)
Gold Card Events is not available for:
Select American Express® Corporate Cards, Optima® Cards, Delta SkyMiles® Credit Cards, American Express Costco Credit Cards, American Express Cash Rebate Cards, Hilton HHONORS Credit Cards or Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Cards.

Please note that the tickets available through the American Express Gold Card Events program are available exclusively for qualifying Cardmembers at no additional cost. Standard Ticketmaster service charges apply. American Express Gold Card Events tickets are subject to availability and apply to select events.

For more information on Gold Card Events, please call 1-800-448-TIKS or visit American Express.

If you can't rock me, somebody will

Posted by: Marcia ()
Date: May 14, 2005 05:46

Well, thanks...saved me a lot of research
Rock on, then!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1065
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home