Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 58
Rumoured Rolling Stones shows 2013-2014
Posted by: bv ()
Date: June 27, 2013 22:24

The latest rumours as of first week of August 2013 is that there might be no more shows for 2013. This might be true or not. More info to follow...

This is the rumours known before the summer tour ended i.e. by early June 2013: The Rolling Stones are rumoured for European shows Oct+Nov this year at the Ziggo Dome Amsterdam, Hartwall Arena Helsinki, Telenor Arena Norway as well as arena shows in Germany, probably also other European cities. Then South America early next year, rumours about Argentina, Brazil, Colombia.

PS. There has been talks about a "Fall tour" of North America", but right now these rumours are not as strong, which probably means Miami, Houston etc, and eventually MSG will happen later on, may be closing up the party, which makes sense...

Bjornulf

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 2013-08-06 23:47 by bv.

Re: Rumoured Stones shows 2013-2014
Posted by: Harm ()
Date: June 27, 2013 22:31

Maybe Sportpaleis Belgium... Vorst Nationaal would be very cool...but it's half of the capacity of Sportpaleis...so, I'd doubt it

Re: Rumoured Stones shows 2013-2014
Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: June 27, 2013 22:31

Thanks for the info, there were strong rumours for multiple shows at Bercy before it closes down in 2014 to be refurbished, in French we say "Qui Vivra, Verra", "Live and Learn" !

Re: Rumoured Rolling Stones shows 2013-2014
Posted by: lettingitbleed ()
Date: June 27, 2013 22:38

oh boy..that jergen or whatever his name is...hes gonna mess himself when he reads this. Always posting about Stones at the Ziggodome

Posted by: bv ()
Date: June 27, 2013 22:43

They are drawing a tour where they use the current stage in arenas sized 20,000 or so people, as it seems. Not so many of those arenas in Europe, but there are some in Germany, the new one in Amsterdam and so on. I am expecting the same concept of 18 or so shows, we will see how they do it, but the arenas are booked and it looks good, very different from the spring time lookout. I think they realized how much energy there was in the band, and how many European fans that did actually travel to UK and to North America for shows.

Bjornulf

Posted by: kwf ()
Date: June 27, 2013 22:47

I doubt the Stones will be back in the US before 2014. I could see them playing the warmer states during the winter/early spring, after South America...

Posted by: kahoosier ()
Date: June 27, 2013 22:58

Oh please for my pocketbook I keep hoping that the often rumoured Australian/NZ/Japanese thing happens.

Heck Fleetwood Mac sold out two shows in Auckland Vector area for next December with no advance advertising and package deals up to $950. If they can do it.....

Posted by: djgab ()
Date: June 27, 2013 23:02

any news about Paris Bercy ?

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: June 27, 2013 23:06

BV, thanks very much for this great news.
When do you expect an official announcement for the fall dates?

Posted by: basti ()
Date: June 27, 2013 23:08

I hope for some German Show.
The Location in my City are very easy.

So, we have ....

Berlin - 02 World
Köln - Lanxess Arena --- I hate this Location, bad Sound !
Oberhausen Arena - Great Arena with amazing Sound
Frankfurt - Festhalle
Munich -Olympia Hall
Hamburg - O2 World

So I say they play 3-4 Shows in Germany ... in our Big City's in Berlin, Köln, Munich und Hamburg

Posted by: peter wilson ()
Date: June 27, 2013 23:08

lettingitbleed
oh boy..that jergen or whatever his name is...hes gonna mess himself when he reads this. Always posting about Stones at the Ziggodome

You got that right, that's too funny and you made me laugh out loud LIB !!! I will forever associate the name Jeroen with Ziggodome (and I don't even know anyone called Jeroen). Can't wait to see his first post in this thread !!! Throughout this last tour all he mentions is Ziggodome. Got to give him an "A +" for perseverance and effort though

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: June 27, 2013 23:13

lettingitbleed
oh boy..that jergen or whatever his name is...hes gonna mess himself when he reads this. Always posting about Stones at the Ziggodome[/quote

Hahaha...

thumbs up

Posted by: mailexile67 ()
Date: June 27, 2013 23:21

...And ticket prices high than London 02 in Nov.'12...

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: June 27, 2013 23:25

hahahahahahahahah

Ziggodome Amsterdam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have mentioned it many times before.

Thanks mick n keef for reading my posts and forgetting about the negativity about it from other people about my posts.

Thanks a lot.!!!

jeroen

Hope to see the band 3 times at the Ziggodome Amsterdam

Gold rings on ya Stones.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-27 23:26 by corriecas.

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: June 27, 2013 23:27

Detroit.
Detroit.
Detroit.

Date: June 27, 2013 23:27

lettingitbleed

Myname is Jeroen.
Never mind

see ya in Amsterdam, Ziggodome.

Date: June 27, 2013 23:29

bv
The Rolling Stones are rumoured for European shows Oct+Nov this year at the Ziggo Dome Amsterdam, Hartwall Arena Helsinki, Telenor Arena Norway as well as arena shows in Germany, probably also other European cities. Then South America early next year, Argentina and Brazil.

PS. There has been talks about a "Fall tour" of North America", but right now these rumours are not as strong, which probably means Miami, Houston etc, and eventually MSG will happen later on, may be closing up the party, which makes sense...

Hahahahaha, i was right all the time you people.
everyone laughed at me when i mentioned the ziggodome!!!!
Hahahah
I feel happy !!!
Jeroen

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()

basti
I
Berlin - 02 World
Köln - Lanxess Arena --- I hate this Location, bad Sound !
Oberhausen Arena - Great Arena with amazing Sound
Frankfurt - Festhalle
Munich -Olympia Hall
Hamburg - O2 World

The only German arena with max 20.000 people capacity is Lanxess arena, the others have 10000-15000 confused smiley Festhalle Frankfurt is really small, more likely SAP Arena Mannheim which is in Frankfurt region and modern, capacity ~15.000

Didn't take ya long did it? Well done Jeroen, they should give you a free ticket for your posting stamina smileys with beer

Date: June 27, 2013 23:31

peter wilson
Didn't take ya long did it? Well done Jeroen, they should give you a free ticket for your posting stamina smileys with beer

Thanks peter, i will buy you a beer in amsterdam
jeroen

Date: June 27, 2013 23:33

You're on if I had not of allocated all of my vacation allowance for this yeareye rolling smiley

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: June 27, 2013 23:43

peter wilson

Why did you say the Z-word !? winking smiley

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: June 27, 2013 23:43

corriecas
bv
The Rolling Stones are rumoured for European shows Oct+Nov this year at the Ziggo Dome Amsterdam, Hartwall Arena Helsinki, Telenor Arena Norway as well as arena shows in Germany, probably also other European cities. Then South America early next year, Argentina and Brazil.

Hahahah
I feel happy !!!
Jeroen

Jeroen, start saving some money

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: June 27, 2013 23:55

Are 30.000 capacity stadiums with closed roof in question too? I know one...smiling smiley

Date: June 27, 2013 23:55

Lien
peter wilson

Why did you say the Z-word !? winking smiley

Just had to - as aside from this good news for Europe, North America (and I gotta get a plug in here for Vancouver), and South America, Jeroen's Ziggodome pleas always gave me a chuckle

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: June 27, 2013 23:56

Stoneswolf
The only German arena with max 20.000 people capacity is Lanxess arena, the others have 10000-15000 confused smiley Festhalle Frankfurt is really small, more likely SAP Arena Mannheim which is in Frankfurt region and modern, capacity ~15.000

Wooohooo! That's almost right beside my door - if that happens, me and my son are going, no matter what!

Date: June 28, 2013 00:06

Harm
corriecas
bv

Hahahah
I feel happy !!!
Jeroen

Jeroen, start saving some money

already did, and im gonna ask my family to chip in.
haha
Rock on stones, rock on.

Posted by: Mabru ()
Date: June 28, 2013 00:07

Amsterdam would be great!!!

Posted by: andrewt ()
Date: June 28, 2013 00:09

Thanks for the heads up, BV. That plan makes a whole lot of sense. There's certainly a few more good shows left in the old dogs yet. Even if they are no longer the dominant force they used to be, the Stones are still capable of a pleasant surprise or two at each show, at the very least.

Posted by: BustedButton ()
Date: June 28, 2013 00:20

Thanks, BV. By the rumored "fall tour," are you referring to 2013 or 2014?

I know they are not strong rumors, but do you mean to say, for example, September of this year (Miami, etc....)?

Thanks.

Goto Page: 1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 58

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1459
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home