Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Philosopher Theodor Adorno wrote the Beatles Songs. The real truth.
Date: January 19, 2013 18:52

Dear beatles fans,

Sadly the truth emerges.

Theodor Adorno must be your idol from now on. He pulled the strings.

In the picture Adorno, Horkheimer, Habermas and others after one of their conspirational meetings. Further information regarding The Man

Theodor W. Adorno (Tavistock Institute) was the brains behind the 'Beatles' as he held the rights to the music and eventually his estate sold those rights to Michael Jackson.
Adorno a classical musician wrote their music and it was all filtered down through Paul who could not read a note of music by the way. In fact the only half way real musician in the band was George Harrison. John was a poet who could strum a few chords and Ringo a hack drummer at best. George often wondered why they never wanted to use his songs. Oh and as an aside, Paul ended up being Knighted, and you don't get Knighted unless you have done as you were told and made your masters proud.
The Beatles were introduced to the public as a means to spread youth culture which led to the spreading of the 'New Age' culture and this was all geared to setting up a nihilistic culture that is all to present today. It's called divide and conquer but this gets into a whole different 'Pandora's Box' if you will. Things are not what they seem.

Further info please refer to Mr Ploc

Re: OT: Philosopher Theodor Adorno wrote the Beatles Songs. The real truth.
Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: January 20, 2013 00:08

Theodor W. Adorno September 11, 1903 – August 6, 1969)

Oh, I see. Well that explains why The Beatles broke up when they did, because Mr. Adorno died after writing the songs and music for the Abbey Road album. Now, at last, it all makes sense.

So what's next? Now you're probably going to say that the walrus was Paul.

Date: January 20, 2013 00:11

First there's Lance Armstrong, and now the Beatles! The idols crumble.
Is he going on Oprah?

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: January 20, 2013 00:35

This sentence makes the whole story ridicules "In fact the only half way real musician in the band was George Harrison" I really don't here any difference in song writing the songs George penned and the song from John and Paul, actually I thinks all of the George songs are inspired by John (who I guess helped him writing songs)..................the real George did write songs on his own since 1968 ..............WMGGW

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-01-20 18:30 by NICOS.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1884
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home