Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Brian Jones´ parents
Posted by: BeachGirl ()
Date: March 27, 2014 17:26

Brian's dad died in 2009 in Wales and his mom in 2011 in Devon

Posted by: petewasbristol ()
Date: March 27, 2014 18:09

Brian Jones is burried in Cheltenham near the same plot as my grandparents and uncle. Very surreal when I go there but also a reality check. We are all human. We all end up the same way no matter what we do in our lives.

Posted by: BeachGirl ()
Date: March 28, 2014 14:15

Brian's dad has spoken about Brian in a video put out by the BCC. It is called "Brian Jones: A Story of Our Time" BBC Radio 1971. The interview can be found on YouTube under above title. He said Brian was a sweet, obedient boy until his teenage years when he rebelled. Mr. Jones has also said that when he and Mrs. Jones visited Brian at his house Cotchford Farm Brian was so proud of the house. Mr. Jones said Brian never said, "See Dad, I told you so".

If you google the following web site: [members7.boardhost.com]

You can see a letter that Mrs. Jones wrote to a fan who had visited them in Cheltenham. In the letter, Mrs. Jones writes of growing flowers for Brian's grave.

An early photograph of Brian and his sister Barbara can be found here

[www.richieunterberger.com]

You'll have to scroll down a bit.

On another note Dawn Malloy Young has just published a book of her time with Brian and the Stones. She was the mother of one of Brian's children and gave up the baby for adoption. She and her son found each other. The book is called, "Not Fade Away" and can be found on Amazon.

Hope this help everyone.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2272
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home