Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
The True Story Behind Stonescrow, The Watchman, and MightyStonesStillRollin
Posted by: DoomNGloom ()
Date: November 12, 2012 21:52

No, they are not Secret Agents for the Rolling Stones massive PR unit! Nothing more than dreamers who have a deep love and endless passion for the Rolling Stones.

Sometimes dreams can turn into nightmares as witnessed when MightyStonesStillRollin50 "spoke to the mountain" challenging Mick and Keith to stand up for "blue collars" all over the world and fight for lower ticket prices. He even dreamed that Keith brought a hangman's noose into negotiations. Well, sometimes dreams don't come true. Even Jesus didn't heal all that came to him.

The good news is that many of their dreams (relating to the Stones) have come true. Words are powerful. Ideas are powerful. Especially when you believe in those words and ideas and have a sounding board like we have right here at IORR - a direct link to the Rolling Stones. God Bless BV for this wonderful site, his tolerance, and mercy.

Yes, we (IORR) have moved mountains, and you can rest assured that we (IORR) have played a significant role in the Stones continuing. I have no doubt that their "real" secret agents are checking in here on a regular basis. Our voices are being heard! Keep the faith, always.

One Love Gold Rings On Ya smileys with beer

Re: The True Story Behind Stonescrow, The Watchman, and MightyStonesStillRollin
Posted by: jamesfdouglas ()
Date: November 12, 2012 21:55

Your reference to these names as separate people is disturbing. You are one delusional c$%t. I hope this self-serving, narcissistic thread goes way-off topic.

Hey everyone (not you, nutcase), if you could only have one bootleg to listen to for the rest of your life, what would it be?

[thepowergoats.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-12 21:56 by jamesfdouglas.

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: November 12, 2012 21:59

jamesfdouglas
Hey everyone (not you, nutcase), if you could only have one bootleg to listen to for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Wiener Kugeln 1970. Oops, sorry, not me....? Well, nevermind

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: November 12, 2012 22:00

jamesfdouglas

the boxset of all soundboard tour recordings from 1969-1973.

Date: November 12, 2012 22:00

I've actually never heard that show. Is it available on the Hot Stuff page?

[thepowergoats.com]

Posted by: GravityBoy ()
Date: November 12, 2012 22:01

Dear DormNGlorm,

I love stories about sons of Beatles.

Do you know any?

Date: November 12, 2012 22:01

StonesTod
jamesfdouglas

the boxset of all soundboard tour recordings from 1969-1973.
Basically a Mick Taylor Boot Boxset. I can dig that!
hot smiley

[thepowergoats.com]

Date: November 12, 2012 22:02

Didn't stonescrow change his name to beatlescrow?

Date: November 12, 2012 22:03

GravityBoy

Who?? Don't know who you're talking about ( winking smiley )
What about you Gravityboy, what's your desert-island Stones bootleg?

[thepowergoats.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-12 22:03 by jamesfdouglas.

Date: November 12, 2012 22:06

jamesfdouglas
GravityBoy

Who?? Don't know who you're talking about ( winking smiley )
What about you Gravityboy, what's your desert-island Stones bootleg?

It would have to have a live version Fortune Teller on it and not the fake live one I got conned into buying in 1974.

Date: November 12, 2012 22:07

DoomNGloom
No, they are not Secret Agents for the Rolling Stones massive PR unit! Nothing more than dreamers who have a deep love and endless passion for the Rolling Stones.

Sometimes dreams can turn into nightmares as witnessed when MightyStonesStillRollin50 "spoke to the mountain" challenging Mick and Keith to stand up for "blue collars" all over the world and fight for lower ticket prices. He even dreamed that Keith brought a hangman's noose into negotiations. Well, sometimes dreams don't come true. Even Jesus didn't heal all that came to him.

The good news is that many of their dreams (relating to the Stones) have come true. Words are powerful. Ideas are powerful. Especially when you believe in those words and ideas and have a sounding board like we have right here at IORR - a direct link to the Rolling Stones. God Bless BV for this wonderful site, his tolerance, and mercy.

Yes, we (IORR) have moved mountains, and you can rest assured that we (IORR) have played a significant role in the Stones continuing. I have no doubt that their "real" secret agents are checking in here on a regular basis. Our voices are being heard! Keep the faith, always.

Date: November 12, 2012 22:09

jamesfdouglas
Your reference to these names as separate people is disturbing. You are one delusional c$%t. I hope this self-serving, narcissistic thread goes way-off topic.

Sorry, you didn't get what I am saying here. Yes, they are all one! Including DoomNGLoom! Four characters from one source! It is your lack of sense of humor that is disturbing.

Date: November 12, 2012 22:12

GravityBoy
Dear DormNGlorm,

I love stories about sons of Beatles.

Do you know any?

Just that they will come together some day in the not too distant future.

Date: November 12, 2012 22:12

I've often wondered if there's ANY recorded source from Ian Stewart's Tribute Show. Nothing's ever come up, but imagine if the bootleg series got THAT adventurous?

[thepowergoats.com]

Date: November 12, 2012 22:13

DoomNGloom
Sorry, you didn't get what I am saying here. Yes, they are all one! Including DoomNGLoom! Four characters from one source!

Is this like a religious thing?

Are you one like The Trinity is one?

Which one gets crucified in the end?

Date: November 12, 2012 22:15

DoomNGloom

Stonesnow, I fear you might be the only one who actually understands my confession. If so, then I know I have arrived in the Twilight Zone.

Date: November 12, 2012 22:18

All of them should get an axe to the neck. Bleed the silliness out of this daft boob.

But more importantly, Gravily Boy, what bootleg was a game-changer for you, making you realize that the official recordings were on ly the surface of what's out there??

[thepowergoats.com]

Date: November 12, 2012 22:19

GravityBoy
DoomNGloom
Sorry, you didn't get what I am saying here. Yes, they are all one! Including DoomNGLoom! Four characters from one source!

I am a big fan of Phil Hendrie, if that tells you anything.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-12 22:29 by DoomNGloom.

Date: November 12, 2012 22:20

jamesfdouglas
All of them should get an axe to the neck. Bleed the silliness out of this daft boob.

But more importantly, Gravily Boy, what bootleg was a game-changer for you, making you realize that the official recordings were on ly the surface of what's out there??

Bootlegs are illegal.

People who buy bootlegs should be castrated.

Or something.

Date: November 12, 2012 22:21

DoomNGloom
GravityBoy
DoomNGloom

I am a big fan of Phil Hendre, if that tells you anything.

Splitter.

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: November 12, 2012 22:27

GravityBoy
jamesfdouglas

Bootlegs are illegal.

People who buy bootlegs should be castrated.

Or something.

it takes balls to say that

Date: November 12, 2012 22:31

jamesfdouglas

Now, this is even more disturbing.

Posted by: GumbootCloggeroo ()
Date: November 12, 2012 22:31

Has anyone seen my car keys? oh, there they are on the coffee table. i'll think i'll have a chicken shawarma for dinner.

Date: November 12, 2012 22:32

GumbootCloggeroo
Has anyone seen my car keys? oh, there they are on the coffee table. i'll think i'll have a chicken shawarma for dinner.

This thread is hallowed ground.

I hope you took your shoes off.

Posted by: stonesnow ()
Date: November 12, 2012 23:01

DoomNGloom

Your mention of MightyStonesStillRollin50 and Jesus in the same paragraph as having a similar mission is intriguing. Care to expound further (and at length, please!) on their perceived similarity?

The last words of your final paragraph sound, well, final. Surely you're not leaving the flock again?....

Date: November 12, 2012 23:08

jamesfdouglas

The secret bathroom tapes from 102 Edith Grove.

Date: November 12, 2012 23:08

stonesnow
Your mention of MightyStonesStillRollin50 and Jesus in the same paragraph as having a similar mission is intriguing.

Take care.

You are talking with the Quadrinity now.

They are like the Father, Son, Uncle and Holy Goat.

MightyStonesStillRollin50 is both human and vulcan.

Date: November 12, 2012 23:13

Talking about yourself in third person usually the sign of the purest form of narcissicsm. It's having "an exaggerated view of how great you are", even though greatness is not required.

So there's no surprise here. Everyone knew all of it anyway. There are those people that ride their bike by your house even though they know everyone knows they are a sex offender: they just don't get the point.

Date: November 12, 2012 23:15

DoomNGloom
DoomNGloom

Stonesnow, I fear you might be the only one who actually understands my confession. If so, then I know I have arrived in the Twilight Zone.

Boo! Wanna see something really scary?....

Posted by: tumbled ()
Date: November 12, 2012 23:37

I love Ronnie Smokin from the Orpheum Theatre show.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1617
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home