Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6
Re: On The Red Carpet Right Now (pic)
Posted by: windmelody ()
Date: October 21, 2012 20:43

If all their work (they played great concerts from 89-99) is neglected I am not interested in the movie. They look good on the red carpet, but they seem have lost the interest in their music.

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: October 22, 2012 00:53

Erik_Snow
Manofwealthandtaste
A mystery indeed that he wasn't in the official publicity shot or on stage with the rest of the band prior to the screening.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's Rolling Stones themselves, or their company, that simply thinks Taylor don't fit in with them - just by his looks. The same way Ian Stewart was hided away in the early 60s. No kidding....they are shallow enough to think that way, I believe

Especially if you had to get on the scale for a weigh in before the shoot.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: October 22, 2012 15:27

A fact is that the post 89` period isn't well documented at all (maybe except for gossip). Almost every Stones book is focused on the 62-75 period (naturally, of course, for earlier written books).
It seems to be the same case with almost all the documentaries too. What does that tell us?

Date: October 23, 2012 13:15

Stoneage
A fact is that the post 89` period isn't well documented at all (maybe except for gossip). Almost every Stones book is focused on the 62-75 period (naturally, of course, for earlier written books).
It seems to be the same case with almost all the documentaries too. What does that tell us?

75?

Posted by: brownsugar86 ()
Date: October 26, 2012 20:21

video: [www.youtube.com]

Brase yourself for Keith's interview...

Goto Page: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1896
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home