Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 16
Re: ROLLING STONES EXIT RECORDING STUDIO IN PARIS 21Aug
Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: August 23, 2012 10:42

DandelionPowderman
proudmary
why Richards needs a personal manager to communicate with other Stones - especially the one who did more than anyone to damage the Stones? He fears to stay with Mick in the same room without her? Is the dog for defence from Jagger too?

Hey! They're recording. Stop the negativity!

I´m sure Jagger demanded the dog for some sampled barking... grinning smiley

Posted by: marcovandereijk ()
Date: August 23, 2012 10:43

As has been proven many times over the last 50 years, a lot of great things can happen
when these guys are in a studio together. So seeing them coming out of a studio surely
makes my heart skip a beat with pleasant anticipation.

Just as long as the guitar plays, let it steal your heart away

Posted by: aprilfool ()
Date: August 23, 2012 10:44

DandelionPowderman
proudmary
why Richards needs a personal manager to communicate with other Stones - especially the one who did more than anyone to damage the Stones? He fears to stay with Mick in the same room without her? Is the dog for defence from Jagger too?

Sorry, I haven't seen your message.

tongue sticking out smileyRe: ROLLING STONES EXIT RECORDING STUDIO IN PARIS 21Aug
Posted by: wupperstein ()
Date: August 23, 2012 10:50

I think they´recorded new versions of "Extreme Western Grip" and "Well, Well" for the forthcoming mega greatest hit album.
Therefore they need no bassplayer.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: August 23, 2012 10:53

Only a week in the studio? They could be dusting off some tracks to make a full album, as well as a couple new songs. Anyhow, this is certainly great news. smiling smiley

Posted by: Stone601 ()
Date: August 23, 2012 11:06

I'm not sure they are recording a new album, maybe a few songs for the millionth greatest hitsconfused smiley
I hope i'm wrong

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-08-23 11:08 by Stone601.

Date: August 23, 2012 12:10

Stone601
I'm not sure they are recording a new album, maybe a few songs for the millionth greatest hitsconfused smiley
I hope i'm wrong

Compilation and some new stuff.

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: August 23, 2012 12:13

maybe they are just reheaersing for some shows...

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: August 23, 2012 12:17

MononoM
maybe they are just reheaersing for some shows...

In a recording studio?

Plus, theyd need to be REALLY out of shape if they have to rehearse 3 months in advance for a few low key concerts.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: August 23, 2012 12:29

i wonder why there are so many people on this board with negative remarks, hitting on Keef,jagger and Ronnie.
Is not it great that the stones are back together, for whatever reason they might be doing.
Recording, getting together to get the feeling again??
what does it matter keef has Jane Rose with him??
Im sure Charlie,Mick and Ronnie also got their own people with them.

They all know the whole world is waiting for them, and a lot of pressure is on them to make it good. be it some songs, or be it some shows.
i'm sure they want to do it with a big bang,

Lets all be happy for it, and enjoy.
Jeroen

Date: August 23, 2012 12:35

corriecas
i wonder why there are so many people on this board with negative remarks, hitting on Keef,jagger and Ronnie.
Is not it great that the stones are back together, for whatever reason they might be doing.

They all know the whole world is waiting for them, and a lot of pressure is on them to make it good. be it some songs, or be it some shows.

Jeroen

thumbs up

I suspect there are people on this board who are not Stones fans.

Posted by: marcovandereijk ()
Date: August 23, 2012 12:38

Of course we don't know what happened inside the studio, but what gives me high hopes
is the fact that they were together. Not Mick and/or Keith making a demo, and have others
play their parts seperately. No, the full band is present to listen to each others ideas,
toss them around, giving interpretations others didn't expect and inspiring each other.

At least, that's what I reckon is happening in there.

Just as long as the guitar plays, let it steal your heart away

Posted by: Bärs ()
Date: August 23, 2012 12:50

Cocaine Eyes
Doxa
oldkr
CherokeeStone
Whose the women holding the dog

Jane Rose

OLDKR

How dependent Keith is of that woman? Can he even visit a recording studio without her at help? And if they were there, like playing or making music or something, what exactly she has to do there? Taking care of the interest of his client, like Jagger is not bossing too much, or what?

- DOxa

She's there to 'assist' with the more simple things - having the dog(s) taken care of, hotel rooms, transportation, etc.

I highly doubt she's IN the room whilst they're recording/working. She's his manager.

Do we have any information about the dog, like race and name?

Posted by: noughties ()
Date: August 23, 2012 14:01

At least this is SOME news! They appear together as a group in public. Something must be happening.

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: August 23, 2012 14:19

corriecas
They all know the whole world is waiting for them

actually, the couple next door told me they couldn't give a rat's petute...so, it's prolly everybody but them...

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: August 23, 2012 14:31

"they couldn't give a rat's petute"

petute- gotta be a new take on "patootie" ?

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: August 23, 2012 14:34

the couple didn't give me their definition, unfortunately, duke...i'll be sure to enquire at the next oppo....

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: August 23, 2012 14:42

corriecas

Jeroen

smileys with beer

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: August 23, 2012 15:13

shortfatfanny
DandelionPowderman
proudmary

I´m sure Jagger demanded the dog for some sampled barking... grinning smiley
It is only Jane Rose who can translate Keith's laughing to some words yawning smiley)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-08-23 15:13 by mtaylor.

Posted by: aprilfool ()
Date: August 23, 2012 15:25

Keith is now an advertising for white teeth. When he talks his jaws are glue. >grinning smiley<

Posted by: 2000 LYFH ()
Date: August 23, 2012 15:45

Bärs
Cocaine Eyes
Doxa
oldkr
CherokeeStone
Whose the women holding the dog

Jane Rose

OLDKR

How dependent Keith is of that woman? Can he even visit a recording studio without her at help? And if they were there, like playing or making music or something, what exactly she has to do there? Taking care of the interest of his client, like Jagger is not bossing too much, or what?

- DOxa

She's there to 'assist' with the more simple things - having the dog(s) taken care of, hotel rooms, transportation, etc.

I highly doubt she's IN the room whilst they're recording/working. She's his manager.

Do we have any information about the dog, like race and name?

All I know is it ain't the human race and the dog has been known to answer to any name (as long as you have a cookie in your hand).

Posted by: 2000 LYFH ()
Date: August 23, 2012 15:48

corriecas

Jeroen

Jeroen , these positive remarks sound way to negative to me and will not be tolerated.

Posted by: noughties ()
Date: August 23, 2012 15:52

Yer sliding off instead of keeping focus on the issue.

Posted by: alimente ()
Date: August 23, 2012 16:02

Now this line-up bugs me...same old, same old. For their 50th Anniversary recordings, I expect something different - Bill Wyman,Mick Taylor, Mac, a challenging producer. I still hope that we won't get any generic, uninspired stuff like those new songs on 40 Licks.

Date: August 23, 2012 16:11

alimente
Now this line-up bugs me...same old, same old. For their 50th Anniversary recordings, I expect something different - Bill Wyman,Mick Taylor, Mac, a challenging producer. I still hope that we won't get any generic, uninspired stuff like those new songs on 40 Licks.

Stop expecting and be grateful they are even bothering to be together in a studio. Haven't you been reading this thread?!? How could you expect anything more than what they did for Licks? Granted, that did not turn out well but it did give them something to do and they even managed to play of of them on the tour. Nobody knows what they're doing. It may be tracks for some new comp - I hope not. That's just bad. To repeat themselves is just...not cool. They really should just do a single.

Posted by: Natlanta ()
Date: August 23, 2012 16:20

what is the significance of MJ's drummer's red bag?

plz advise.

Posted by: alimente ()
Date: August 23, 2012 16:20

WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
alimente

Stop expecting and be grateful they are even bothering to be together in a studio. Haven't you been reading this thread?!? How could you expect anything more than what they did for Licks? Granted, that did not turn out well but it did give them something to do and they even managed to play of of them on the tour. Nobody knows what they're doing. It may be tracks for some new comp - I hope not. That's just bad. To repeat themselves is just...not cool. They really should just do a single.

All too true, but this "grateful that they are doing anything at all"-thing does not work for me!

Plus, I hope that the presence of Keith's watchdog Jane Rose does not prevent a genuine heartfelt collaboration between him and Mick.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: August 23, 2012 16:23

alimente
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
alimente

All too true, but this "grateful that they are doing anything at all"-thing does not work for me!

Plus, I hope that the presence of Keith's watchdog Jane Rose does not prevent a genuine heartfelt collaboration between him and Mick.

All true except the part about repeating themselves.
They've made that look cool for years...

Posted by: hot stuff ()
Date: August 23, 2012 16:27

This is the very best news...The Rolling Stones are back together again...
Thanks for the news..

Hoping we get a new album soon...Long live the STONES!!!!

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: August 23, 2012 16:28

StonesTod
the couple didn't give me their definition, unfortunately, duke...i'll be sure to enquire at the next oppo....

"sure to enquire "

enquire - is that a new take on 'inquire' ?

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 16

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1833
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home