Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 13
Re: Rolling Stone: Keith Apologies to Mick
Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: March 17, 2012 23:18

Marie
He certainly looks better without the eyeliner and whatever on his head.

Great shot Marie, much thanks.

I'd say E.C. needs a bit of oil and gasoline on that shirt of his if he's going to stay genuine and true to his black man's blues.( Soundtrack Blue Jean Blues, ZZTop) lol peace

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: March 17, 2012 23:31

TippyToe
Max'sKansasCity
"He also triggered the “Todgergate” row – which led to Sir Elton John and Pete Townshend leaping to Sir Mick’s defence, insisting he had much to be proud of in the trouser department."

Now that's what I call going from bad to worse...

Coulda been Gary Glitter leaping to Mick's defence...it can always get worse!

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 18, 2012 01:02

His Majesty
kleermaker
O, reading the thread title I thought he apologized to Mick Taylor. But perhaps he does so later. Who knows.

What does he have to apologise to Taylor about?

Keith Richards probably didn't apologize to Mick Taylor, but he admitted: "We owe you man" when they both lived in New York, still were friends and had personal conversations. It seems Mick doesn't get a penny from them since 1981 -that probably includes the last Brussels release (!). I wouldn't be surprised if Taylor is just "too proud to beg", can stand on his own feet and doesn't want to remind his Stones years that much. He even didn't listen to Stones records he played on... for years.

Remember that Taylor put a significant stamp on the RS music when he was with them, can't you imagine that?

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: March 18, 2012 02:04

Naturalust
Marie

I'd say E.C. needs a bit of oil and gasoline on that shirt of his if he's going to stay genuine and true to his black man's blues.( Soundtrack Blue Jean Blues, ZZTop) lol peace

Looks like Keith has got oil stains, or maybe food stains on his t-shirt.

Date: March 18, 2012 03:22

treaclefingers
Naturalust
Marie

Looks like Keith has got oil stains, or maybe food stains on his t-shirt.

Yeah. probably just been helpin' Jeff Beck work one one of his cars. lol peace

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: March 18, 2012 04:03

Keith and Mick met as teens at Dartford Station? Everybody's going to let that one pass? They 'met' in the f-ing sandbox, or sometime around 8 or 9 at the school they both went to.

Can you imagine if Mick had ever turned his vitriol on Keith and spoke the truth about Mr. Richards? Keith would be reduced to ashes. Keith Richards put the band in jeapordy time and time again with his behavior.

Posted by: stonesdan60 ()
Date: March 18, 2012 12:10

24FPS
Keith and Mick met as teens at Dartford Station? Everybody's going to let that one pass? They 'met' in the f-ing sandbox, or sometime around 8 or 9 at the school they both went to.

Can you imagine if Mick had ever turned his vitriol on Keith and spoke the truth about Mr. Richards? Keith would be reduced to ashes. Keith Richards put the band in jeapordy time and time again with his behavior.

Everybody already knows the truth about Keith. Mick doesn't need to tell us. Keith was a smack addict who probably frustrated the shit out of everybody by turning up late at sessions or making everybody wait while he went off to fix up in the bathroom. And of course he put the band at risk, constantly smuggling drugs from place to place on tours, not to mention risking putting the brakes on the band by getting busted with all that smack in Toronto and facing a lengthy jail sentence. Such a person would get kicked out of a lot of bands. So why did Mick put up with all this aggravation? Because without the greatness of Keith Richards, THERE WOULD BE NO ROLLING STONES! Reduce Keith to ashes? Not likely. Keith would just snort them and get back up.

Date: March 18, 2012 12:15

24FPS

Well 24FPS you are correct but as I recall Mick was busted for drugs too, had passport issues of his own which threatened the band. Also it's hard to conclude Mick's piggybacking his own solo record deals on the back of a well established Stones relationship was good for the band. That almost eclipses anything done by Keith.

The truth about Mr. Richards? Not quite sure what could be said that hasn't been said at one time or another. You sound bitter about it or at least a bit to enthuiastic in condemning Keith. peace

Posted by: Redhotcarpet ()
Date: March 18, 2012 12:22

Turn it up, change to full screen and enjoy.

Posted by: howled ()
Date: March 18, 2012 12:32

He also triggered the “Todgergate” row – which led to Sir Elton John and Pete Townshend leaping to Sir Mick’s defence, insisting he had much to be proud of in the trouser department.

I think Keith was implying that Mick's todger was tiny compared to his own. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-03-18 12:33 by howled.

Posted by: john lomax ()
Date: March 18, 2012 12:46

the food stains on Keef's shirt are probably there because he's having trouble chewing with his new teef.

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: March 18, 2012 12:53

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-03-18 15:18 by Max'sKansasCity.

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: March 18, 2012 15:15

the real big news in all of this is Mick's moving to NYC....literraly 25 minutes away from the compund in CT.....that's good news for any Stones fan.

Date: March 18, 2012 15:27

OMG Max did you say PENIS?! I thouht so. Besides `it's balls what these guys need at this point to pull something off. get uncomfortable before they get REAL comfortable, and smile all the way to the bank. peace

Posted by: SweetThing ()
Date: March 18, 2012 15:30

Rip This
the real big news in all of this is Mick's moving to NYC....literraly 25 minutes away from the compund in CT.....that's good news for any Stones fan.

Lets hope Bill Wyman has reserved his luxury berth on the Queen Mary II in that case.

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: March 18, 2012 15:52

Naturalust
OMG Max did you say .... ?

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: March 18, 2012 16:07

clapton looks alot more healthy than keith

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: March 18, 2012 16:10

keith apologized to mick so that means that mick is ok with having a small penis now?

Posted by: seitan ()
Date: March 18, 2012 17:00

melillo
keith apologized to mick so that means that mick is ok with having a small penis now?

thumbs up

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: March 18, 2012 17:29

Good one melillo >grinning smiley<

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: uhbuhgullayew ()
Date: March 18, 2012 18:44

ROPENI
Actually he should get on his knees and apologize to the one person that kept the Stones going and did put up with Keith's shit all these years,without ever knocking him in public....

thumbs up

Posted by: Floorbird ()
Date: March 18, 2012 20:02

I hope I look this good at their age.

Keith apologize to Jagger
Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: March 16, 2012 22:19

[www.rollingstone.com]

Keith carrying the big burden

Keith going to church for forgivness

Keith and Mick

Thank Godness it is Friday and we can have some fun hot smiley

Richards apologizes to fellow Rolling Stone Jagger
Posted by: FORMERSOMETHING ()
Date: March 16, 2012 21:53

Additional Keith Richards apologizes to Mick thread
Date: March 17, 2012 01:23

please post your brilliant comments here.. feel free to repeat from other threads!

Re: Additional Keith Richards apologizes to Mick thread
Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: March 17, 2012 01:40

I want to apologize to Mick for not caring about SuperHeavy.

L'Wren Tweets For/Stands By Her Man
Posted by: Cocaine Eyes ()
Date: March 16, 2012 22:13

[www.independent.co.uk]

The guitarist described the frontman as "unbearable" and revealed his nicknames for Jagger are "Brenda" and "Your Majesty" in the candid memoir published in 2010.

Richards said: "He and I have had conversations over the last year of a kind we have not had for an extremely long time and that has been incredibly important to me.

"As far as the book goes, it was my story and it was very raw, as I meant it to be, but I know that some parts of it and some of the publicity really offended Mick and I regret that."

Re: L'Wren Tweets For/Stands By Her Man
Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: March 16, 2012 22:17

Cocaine - what is it that L'wren tweeted? This is just a link to the Independent article.

Wasn't looking too good, but I was feeling real well.

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: March 17, 2012 00:12

Most certainly above him.

Posted by: copsnrobbers ()
Date: March 17, 2012 02:37

DOWN THE STRETCH THEY COME!
Kmrc4ever on the rail Bernie , Squint in the middle
Mi jim outside 4 wide
HEADING FOR HOME STONESDOUG WITH A MAD DASH TO THE STAGE!
AND A DEFFING ROAR ERUPTS! HE BUST IT WIDE OPEN!
CROSSFIRE HURRICANE BURST AWAY HE CAUGHT BERNIE
THEY CRUNCH UP THE SHIT HITS THE FAN
AND BOOSABOOPS LOST HER BALANCE SHE OUT! OMG! OMG!
THE 45/1 LONGSHOT MR LAWYER SNAKES THAT SLOT BREAKS THORUGH! LOOK OUT!!
MR LAWYER YOU CAN SHAVE HIS HEAD BUT HIS STRENGTH COME NATURE
ABOUT TO RUN A BIGGER ONE! MACKIE212 RIGHT THERE TOO
YAWDI M TAPTRICK KNOCKING ON
THE LEADERS CIRCLE ! GAFF VOODOOPUG STONEZONE9
COLD ITLALIAN PIZZA SHIFTS TO THE OUT SIDE STONES505
JUST A LENGTH BEHIND

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 13

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1435
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home