Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 123456Next
Current Page: 1 of 6
Mick & Bianca photo thread
Posted by: hbwriter ()
Date: February 5, 2012 17:48

They were the ultimate It couple for a few years - their two names flowing together as one - "mickandbianca" - this thread is dedicated to images of the lovely couple. I hereby kick it off with one from my favorite of all years, 1975... (sykes?)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-02-05 17:52 by hbwriter.

Re: Mick & Bianca photo thread
Date: February 5, 2012 18:07

Date: February 5, 2012 18:08

Date: February 5, 2012 18:08

Date: February 5, 2012 18:09

interestingly - he's wearing the necklace from the IORR video - AND the opening night at MSG - 6/22/75 - must have liked that thing

Posted by: nobs ()
Date: February 5, 2012 18:20

Never got what he saw in her, seems like a real c-u-n-t

Date: February 5, 2012 18:24

nobs

LOL, why on earth would you say that?

Date: February 5, 2012 18:29

Palace Revolution 2000
nobs

LOL, why on earth would you say that?

A better question might be - why would you 'Laugh Out Loud' at it?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-02-05 18:32 by hbwriter.

Posted by: jpasc95 ()
Date: February 5, 2012 18:50

nobs
I think the same
It's a mystery to me.

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: February 5, 2012 19:07

Who was the 1st the first to comment on the similar looks of Mick and Bianca Jagger, writing :
<< Mick had finally given in to his narcissism and could made love to himself <<

The “Civil” Ceremony

Both Mick and Bianca are late. In front of the town hall is an assorted throng of pres photographers from every corner of the globe. Marius Estezan, the Mayor St. Tropez, awaits the couple and fields questions from the world’s press in the council chambers.

Estezan, obviously unhappy with the intrusion of the hoards of press and non-appearance of the couple told Les Perrin, The Rolling Stones press officer, that if they are not there by 4:30, there will be no wedding. So Perrin called Mick Jagger to tells him what is happening and gets an earful from Mick Jagger, “GET RID OF THEM! If there’s going to be that crowd, then I am not getting married.”

Jerry Pompili, who has only recently been working with The Stones after being house manager at The Filmore East, and Mick Jagger‘s assistant and The Rolling Stones logistics man Allan Dunn try to clear the hall. This proves to be a tough task as the photographers do not want to leave and, much to the annoyance of The Rolling Stones camp, they do not have to leave as French law makes all public buildings public!

Perrin calls Mick Jagger again to tell him the news and Mick Jagger, by now not in the best of moods, says, “@#$%& Hell! I wish to god I’d never said I was going to get married in the first place.” So Mick and Bianca arrived to find over 100 members of the world’s press fighting for pole position in the blazing hot sun. Flash bulbs fire off as questions in a multitude of languages and accents bombard the couple as the pushing, jostling and insanity descends on them.

During this bombardment Mick Jagger allegedly says something along the lines of “@#$%& it I am not doing this” making Bianca cry, much to the joy of the photographers who think they may just have made their fortunes with the photos of Mick Jagger jilting his bride. However Perrin manages to persuade Mick and Bianca to pose for photographs and get it over with now. So they pose and the photographers then leave them to go to the civil ceremony.

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Posted by: proudmary ()
Date: February 5, 2012 19:09

What a great idea,hbwriter! There are so many...

Date: February 5, 2012 19:10

Montreal Olympics July 1976.

Date: February 5, 2012 19:20

Studio 54 .
No credit .

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: February 5, 2012 19:59

Why Bianca? She was beautiful, mysterious, exotic, passionate, intelligent, well-educated, and (unlike Marianne) was not self-destructive.

I have a few friends from Latin America, and they have an inner happiness, warmth and lightheartedness I have never seen elsewhere, and this includes my present home, Italy.

Posted by: Massimo68 ()
Date: February 5, 2012 20:16

Posted by: stupidguy2 ()
Date: February 7, 2012 03:22

Such a perfect combination of style, msytery and swagger.
I still get a kick out of seeing a photo I haven't seen of Mick and Bianca. What's funny to me is how they had always been perceived as this tabloid-heavy, attention-hungry couple during the 70s, and yet...in retrospect, it was a relatively private relationship.
Ron Galella said that they were hardest subject to photograph, to get because they always made an attempt to leave places separately so as not to feed the papparazi. Both remain secretive about their marriage. It seems that so much about them has been misjudged.

[www.artvalue.com]

[rockinstyle.blogspot.com]

[cdni.condenast.co.uk]

[groupieblog.files.wordpress.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-02-07 03:24 by stupidguy2.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: February 7, 2012 03:33

........Mick-Bianca Groovy Look..... Whoooo that's wild never seen before...

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: February 7, 2012 03:35

Both remain secretive about their marriage. It seems that so much about them has been misjudged.

............. Yeah I agree with that ....

ROCKMAN

Date: February 7, 2012 08:44

During her time with Mick, I have never seen a photo of Bianca where she didn't exude elegance and style. Still a very elegant and dignified woman.

Posted by: georgeV ()
Date: February 7, 2012 10:33

He seems to have been loaded a lot of the time and was into the androgynous, bi thing when they were together. Probably drove her away!

Posted by: dead.flowers ()
Date: February 7, 2012 17:27

Really a great couple. And what an outstanding beauty Bianca is. I like to see their pics.

<< Mick had finally given in to his narcissism and could made love to himself <<

Well quoted, Sway. Since when I first read that comment I can't help but agree. Mick had finally gotten married to himself.

Where's that quote from, btw?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-02-07 17:44 by dead.flowers.

Posted by: Giles ()
Date: February 7, 2012 17:40

In my opinion Bianca was one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen!

Date: February 7, 2012 18:28

dead.flowers
Really a great couple. And what an outstanding beauty Bianca is. I like to see their pics.

Well quoted, Sway. Since when I first read that comment I can't help but agree. Mick had finally gotten married to himself.

Where's that quote from, btw?

I am pretty sure it was Marianne, or if not, then Marsha Hunt.

Posted by: MILKYWAY ()
Date: February 7, 2012 18:44

Does anyone have any photos from Mick & Bianca's wedding or any photos of Mick & Bianca at Nellecote?

Date: February 7, 2012 19:03

Date: February 7, 2012 19:04

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-02-07 19:42 by SwayStones.

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: February 7, 2012 20:09

Rockman

........Mick-Bianca Groovy Look..... Whoooo that's wild never seen before...

Hoo Hoo Hootie...(Bianca)...smoking smiley

Date: February 7, 2012 21:09

Date: February 7, 2012 21:29

Date: February 7, 2012 21:37

amazing

Goto Page: 123456Next
Current Page: 1 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1491
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home