Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3031323334353637383940...LastNext
Current Page: 35 of 42
Re: OT ~ NFL begins tonight
Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: January 23, 2012 08:51

The Sicilian
Game Over!!! Giants going to the Super Bowl!!!!!

I guess VP Joe was right.

Posted by: misterfrias ()
Date: January 23, 2012 12:49

misterfrias
Giants by 3.

Who said it first? Hahahahahaha!!!

Greetings from the Jersey Shore.

Date: January 23, 2012 15:44

keefriffhard4life
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!! Those arrogant bastards lost! HA HA! Al Swearengen and Wu rule!

who is arrogant? the 49ers coach who turned one of the worst teams last year into an NFC champion caliber team?

The team - the players. All their posing, their dancing. Pure arrogance. Immaturity at its finest. Glad they lost.

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: January 23, 2012 17:36

Last week, the weepy Packers chick....
This week.... a crazy Ravens chick....

Posted by: boston2006 ()
Date: January 23, 2012 18:06

We should send this guy a 45 of " Take It So Hard " LOL

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: January 23, 2012 19:29

Amazing how people get so absolutely worked up about this stuff. I'm as big a sorts junkie as their is. Football is my favorite sport and the Forty Niners are my favorite team. But I never found it neccesssary to insult other people over their support for another team. A couple of very close games yesterday. A play here or there and both could have been different results. Niner game was a heartbreaker. But Jim Harbaugh did a great job with that team and they'll be even better next year.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: January 23, 2012 19:33

Great team and a great day.
The Niners can be thankful that they beat themselves...The Giants couldn't do it without Williams assist.

Next year is gonna rock!

Date: January 23, 2012 19:39

WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
Munichhilton
What a hater..

And your point is? Are you "just sayin'"? What's wrong with hating? You're just jealous. A whole lot of nothin' is it.

No matter how hard I try, I can't act 7 years old so I don't know what to do with this post....?

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: January 23, 2012 19:50

Munichhilton
The Niners can be thankful that they beat themselves...The Giants couldn't do it without Williams assist.

Really? That ball was knocked out of Williams hands by a playmaker and the knee touch was alertly recovered and taken to the house by an alert player. Those are plays that experienced winners make.

It was a slugfest that for now the best team won. The 49ers have nothing to be ashamed of. They played a great game. The Giants were a little better.

Date: January 23, 2012 19:57

The Sicilian
Munichhilton

Really? That ball was knocked out of Williams hands by a playmaker and the knee touch was alertly recovered and taken to the house by an alert player. Those are plays that experienced winners make.

It was a slugfest that for now the best team won. The 49ers have nothing to be ashamed of. They played a great game. The Giants were a little better.

You have great points and who knows what would have happened if Ginn was in, but I really feel the way the defense knocked Eli around ALL DAY, that the Niners would have marched that last Williams fumble down into field goal range...but Williams was the weak link. Also, how did he not know that he touched that ball with his knee? He tried to act that one away, and blew it!! There are cameras everywhere!! Fall on that ball!

Okay...I'm finished. Good luck in #46!

Date: January 23, 2012 20:43

The Sicilian
Munichhilton

if you look though the fumble in overtime that lead to the giants field goal the giants player touched the ball with like 3 fingers. williams was not taking care of a slick and wet football. simple as that.

Posted by: stupidguy2 ()
Date: January 24, 2012 03:30

some crazy shit....

[msn.foxsports.com]

Date: January 24, 2012 03:30

Munichhilton
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
Munichhilton
What a hater..

And your point is? Are you "just sayin'"? What's wrong with hating? You're just jealous. A whole lot of nothin' is it.

No matter how hard I try, I can't act 7 years old so I don't know what to do with this post....?

Just curious. But you seemed to have answered it. The last bit was with a bit of a smirk.

Date: January 24, 2012 03:31

The Sicilian
Munichhilton

The team that played the best won. As simple as that.

Date: January 24, 2012 03:47

WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
The Sicilian
Munichhilton

The team that played the best won. As simple as that.

Not as simple as that. Sometimes shit happens and teams benefit from bonehead mistakes, or just fluke thing, like a missed 20-something-yard field goal. That's what's great about football. Any given sunday.......
Otherwise, there would be no underdogs or upsets and the Packers would have been a sure-thing be in the Superbowl.

Posted by: MILKYWAY ()
Date: January 24, 2012 03:50

keefriffhard4life

no i meant mick at no time in his career had the range to sing the U.S. national anthem

Neither does Steve Tyler but that didn't stop him Sunday

Date: January 24, 2012 03:50

WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
Munichhilton
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
Munichhilton
What a hater..

Just curious. But you seemed to have answered it. The last bit was with a bit of a smirk.

Gotcha

We're good

Date: January 24, 2012 04:12

MILKYWAY
keefriffhard4life

no i meant mick at no time in his career had the range to sing the U.S. national anthem

lol...
I have not watched the youtube of that on purpose. Is it really bad?

Date: January 24, 2012 04:46

stupidguy2
MILKYWAY
keefriffhard4life

lol...

no he is in key almost the entire song. he sings it though the way you would imagine steven tyler singing it and maybe thats why people dislike it

Date: January 24, 2012 05:09

keefriffhard4life
stupidguy2
MILKYWAY
keefriffhard4life

lol...

no he is in key almost the entire song. he sings it though the way you would imagine steven tyler singing it and maybe thats why people dislike it

I just watched it and its not as bad as people were making it out to be. You're right, he sang it like Steven Tyler...and he's a Boston guy so they love him.....

Date: January 24, 2012 06:44

stupidguy2
keefriffhard4life
stupidguy2
MILKYWAY
keefriffhard4life

lol...

I just watched it and its not as bad as people were making it out to be. You're right, he sang it like Steven Tyler...and he's a Boston guy so they love him.....

exactly. its not that bad. i guess people thought he would sound like an opera singer for some reason winking smiley

Posted by: boston2006 ()
Date: January 24, 2012 13:31

Local woman feeling the effects of Tylers performance .

[www.telegram.com]

Posted by: slew ()
Date: January 25, 2012 02:59

I went to the Pats-Ravens game Sunday, best football game I've ever been too. Sometimes you have to be lucky and good and that was the Pats on Sunday!!! Brady was not Brady but he was not terrible either. He got a little greedy with the long throw that was picked. As glad as I was the Cundfiff missed the kick I feel bad for the guy. I hope he does not end up like Scott Norwood.
Awesome game to go to Gillette Stadium was shaking!! A great experience all the way around.

Pats-Giants?? Giants pose a lot of problems for New England I would have rather had the 49ers. We we will see what happens if the Patriots can keep Brady upright they could win.

Good luck to the Giants fans on the board looking forward to it.

I don't get too worked up anymore but to all the naysayers about New England's lack of defense and they can't beat a good team they are in the Super Bowl abd there 30 other teams sitting at home!!!! Pats D has certainly stepped up in the playoffs!!

Should be a good Super Bowl!!!

Date: January 25, 2012 03:05

slew

Should be a good Super Bowl!!!

If you live in the East Coast.
The rest of us...ehhh......same ole, same ole...

Date: January 30, 2012 01:47

For anyone who cares.... dont forget...
The Pro bowl in Hawaii starts in 15 minutes...er 13 minutes now.

Date: January 30, 2012 01:52

Max'sKansasCity
Take the Over in that one.thumbs up

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Date: January 30, 2012 01:58

sweetcharmedlife
Max'sKansasCity
Take the Over in that one.thumbs up
Agreed....
It wont be a pitching duel, thats for sure.

Date: January 30, 2012 02:02

Whoa...
I was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay wrong on that over/under on that fighty thread.....
I said it wouldnt make 90 posts... I picked 89... but heck it, disappeared at 63.... whooooooooooooosh

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-01-30 02:02 by Max'sKansasCity.

Date: January 30, 2012 02:03

Max'sKansasCity
Whoa...
I was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay wrong on that over/under on that fighty thread.....
I said it wouldnt make 90 posts... I picked 89... but heck it, disappeared at 63.... whooooooooooooosh
Would of won that bet.LOL. Good now maybe we can move on.

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Date: January 30, 2012 02:09

Yup... and moving on along.....

and BAM!!!
ugliest shirts of all time contest won by tonights NFL commentators.... YIKES!
whoa and a twofer.....
Worst shirts now combined with worst opening act before an NFL game ....YIKES X2!!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3031323334353637383940...LastNext
Current Page: 35 of 42

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1901
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home