Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Singles Box 1971-2006: - $90 used on Amazon!!
Posted by: floodonthepage ()
Date: May 28, 2016 06:37

I don't mean to start up a new thread on the Singles Box (1971-2006)...I tried multiple searches and couldn't get the old threads to pop up....I know it's been talked about quite a bit.

BUT.....

I am one of those who never pulled the trigger back in 2011, and have been looking for it either used or new (but reduced in price) and I just saw that it's going for $90 used, but "like new", on Amazon. I just bought one, but there appears to be more at that price....for anyone who is interested.

And now....because I have actually read those previous theads about the collection, I will have to prepare myself for getting a replacement disc for CD 23. 'I Think I'm Going Mad'. winking smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2016-05-28 06:54 by floodonthepage.

Re: Singles Box 1971-2006: - $90 used on Amazon!!
Posted by: kowalski ()
Date: May 28, 2016 07:09

Great collection but the songs on it have never sounded so bad - Blame the awful mastering job...
Actually I tried to listen to it in a row 2 days ago but couldn't go past a few songs (I think I stopped at Tumbling Dice). I ended recreating my own singles collection using the vastly superior DSD remasters from 2011... Of course it doesn't have the original singles edits/mixes (I used the album versions) but at least I can listen to these songs with no problem.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1899
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home