Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Exile ReRelease-Collecting all of the songs
Posted by: Happy Jack ()
Date: May 19, 2010 00:06

Ok I hate to open another thread on the Exile Re-release, but I wanted to collect all of the songs that seem to be circulating among the different releases.

Itunes has a release that has an alternate version of All Down the Line that can only be obtained by buying the rest of the album (is this available separately anywhere else?)

How about the Target edition, besides having a t-shirt and other things, are there any songs on this edition that are not on the standard 2-disc set?

The Super Deluxe edition: same question?

Any other editions?

Re: Exile ReRelease-Collecting all of the songs
Posted by: Cafaro ()
Date: May 19, 2010 03:21

The Target T shirt edition has the same rarities tracks as all of the other rarities cds/albums except for Japan (?) which has All Down The Line

Posted by: bassplayer617 ()
Date: May 19, 2010 03:49

My, my, my, this is turning into a Monty Python sketch:

Customer-"do you have the Portuguese version of 'Exile on Main St' with the CD register letttering slightly smudged on the cover?"

Seller, played by mustachioed Michael Palin - "hmm, let me see" (turning back and making gestures) -- "ah, no, but we DO have an English copy smeared by HP sauce personally by, umm... Keith Richards! Yes,uh, that's it... extremely rare."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-05-19 03:52 by bassplayer617.

Posted by: Bashlets ()
Date: May 19, 2010 03:53

The CD with just the bonus tracks is being sold in store at Target along with the tee shirt

Posted by: boston2006 ()
Date: May 19, 2010 03:58

bassplayer617
My, my, my, this is turning into a Monty Python sketch:

Customer-"do you have the Portuguese version of 'Exile on Main St' with the CD register letttering slightly smudged on the cover?"

Seller, played by mustachioed Michael Palin - "hmm, let me see" (turning back and making gestures) -- "ah, no, but we DO have an English copy smeared by HP sauce personally by, umm... Keith Richards! Yes,uh, that's it... extremely rare."

LMAO !

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: May 19, 2010 04:04

Happy Jack
Ok I hate to open another thread on the Exile Re-release, but I wanted to collect all of the songs that seem to be circulating among the different releases.

Itunes has a release that has an alternate version of All Down the Line that can only be obtained by buying the rest of the album (is this available separately anywhere else?)

How about the Target edition, besides having a t-shirt and other things, are there any songs on this edition that are not on the standard 2-disc set?

The Super Deluxe edition: same question?

Any other editions?

Available as a free download on amazon.co.uk

Released so far are 12 tracks, as far as I can tell.

the ten songs on the bonus disc, the single version of 'Plundered' (which is a different mix from the album version - Taylor'
s guitar being much more prominent) and the early take of ADTL.

Date: May 19, 2010 08:34

Living in the States, I have never been able to download from Amazon.uk. does anyone know how to get around this?

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: May 19, 2010 09:13

>> I have never been able to download from Amazon.uk. does anyone know how to get around this? <<

yes: [www.iorr.org]

Date: May 19, 2010 18:33

Thanks for the redirect and thanks for the link redsock. I didn't really want to buy the whole album off itunes for one song, I'd rather have a hard copy (sounds weird to say these days).

Posted by: nick ()
Date: May 19, 2010 19:10

UK buyers of the Super Deluxe Edition are to get an email to download an additional version of So Divine.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1423
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home