Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
Interesting new take on Charlie Watts, and Mick
Posted by: mitchflorida ()
Date: June 26, 2010 17:29

The other glaring fact to come from my reading about the Stones is that Rolling Stone drummer, Charlie Watts, is not considered a very good drummer at all in rock circles. The epic and iconic drumming on “Honky Tonk Woman” including the opening cowbell and the drums on “All Down the Line” and “Tumbling Dice” were done by their producer, Jimmy Miller, himself a great rock drummer. Miller’s drumming ability is why Miller was considered such a genius of a rock producer. His sense of musical timing was amazing.

Jimmy Miller produced all the greatest albums of “The Spencer Davis Group” and “Traffic” and the “Rolling Stones” until the Stones fired him after “Exile on Main Street.” At that point Miller went downhill to be a wreck of a heroin addict and alcoholic dying of liver failure in 1994. The “Mister Jimmy” who looks pretty ill in “You Can’t Always Get What You Want” was Jimmy Miller, not Jimi Hendrix as most believe.

It turns out Miller did almost all the drums on “Exile on Main Street” “Let it Bleed” “Sticky Fingers” and “Beggars Banquet” four of the best Stones albums including the classic “You Can’t Always Get What You Want.” One of the biggest reasons the Stones aren’t considered one of the musically technically greatest live bands ever is because of Watts’s jazzy, watered-down drum versions of the hit songs. Watts has always considered himself a jazz musician and he freely admits he hasn’t listened to a Stones song on his own for thirty years. Watts has never unwrapped the packaging on the CD of their last five or ten albums.

That’s right, folks. The drummer of the greatest rock and roll band of all time hates rock and roll music.

Of all the oddballs in the Rolling Stones, Charlie Watts is by far considered the weirdest. Watts apparently takes the word eccentric to new levels. He does not have a driver’s license, he never has, and he is a classy expensive clothes expert , horse-breeder, record producer, art and antique collector and Charlie has, he claims, stayed faithfully married to the love of his life, Sheryl Ann, never once cheating on her despite probably millions of chances. That fact alone makes him weird for the Rolling Stones. (Charlie was the lone dispute of “Gimme Shelter” background singer Mary Clayton’s “Playboy” claim she slept with all of the Stones)

My favorite Charlie Watts story is he was awakened on the road in the middle of the night in the mid-Eighties by a call by a drunk and coked-up Mick Jagger who was screaming; “Where’s my f*ckin’ drummer?” Watts calmly got up, dressed in his usual impeccable dark suit, shined shoes and tie, pocket scarf, went over to Mick’s hotel room and promptly punched Jaggar in the face, without so much as raising his voice, he said;

“Don’t you ever call me your drummer again. You’re my singer.”

Jagger and Richards have horrible reputations for using and then dumping people, including their legends, Muddy Waters and Chuck Berry, their producers and managers, Jimmy Miller and then Marshall Chess and troubled singer, Graham Parsons. And yet their unwavering loyalty to Charlie Watts is amazing, almost at their own musical expense. Insiders say both Jaggar and Richards considered Watts a big brother figure and are intimidated by him.

Jagger and Richards had no trouble dumping Mick Taylor who everyone says was a gifted guitarist along the lines of an Eric Clapton and Jeff Beck. Keith Richards is a great guitarist, but his style is considered by experts to be rough, raw, scratchy and possibly a little sloppy. The Stones even dumped their bassist of thirty years, Bill Wyman. Wyman says, despite all they went through together, albeit always polite English gentlemen, Richards and Jaggar never considered or treated any of the other Stones as anything more than sidemen. And that goes double for producers and managers. Triple for wives, groupies and hangers-on.

Some of the incredible selfishness in Richards's case can be attributed to heroin addiction, but that doesn’t excuse Jagger. Like with his phony bisexuality, Jagger pushes a public image of hard partying rock star far beyond the actual truth. Besides a fair amount of cocaine in the Seventies and Eighties, and wine now, Jagger is nearly a health nut compared to everyone around him, especially Richards.
That's a theme you hear again and again. Mick is polite, but complicated. Keith simply cannot stand, nor will he tolerate B.S. in any way or shape.

In “Monkey Man” Jagger sings “All my friends are junkies” and then he throws in “that’s not really true” but it almost was really true. The hangers-on who get a rush hanging with the Stones are always summarily dumped, including the Stones own wives. Some say Richards and Jaggar get bored of people quickly. That may be true, but many have said in Jagger’s case it’s because he doesn’t want people to see that he isn’t at all godlike in real life as he would like his fans to believe. The term “surprisingly normal” is often used to describe Mick Jagger, but I think it is cloaking a more insulting meaning deep down as plain and boring.

The often unsubtle hint that, although unfailingly polite, Mick Jagger is a bit of a dull fish, doesn’t change my opinion of the Stones at all. Jagger is an amazingly talented performer. Is he a great singer? No. A great harmonica player? Not really. Is he a gifted dancer? We all know the answer to that one. But Mick manages to bundle what he has into an unbelievably great show. The two Rolling Stones concerts I’ve seen are by far the greatest shows I have ever seen, and I have seen the Who, Jimmy Buffet, James Taylor, Jackson Browne Led Zeppelin, Eric Clapton and the Eagles. (The Eagles and Clapton I’ve seen ten times each)

The nearly countless women who have had sex with Jagger don’t exactly go running for a dictionary to find apt words to describe the experience. While many women Keith Richards has bedded do gush at the memory, including Marianne Faithful. Except when Keith is too high, stoned and drunk to have sex, which was a lot. But the most praised sexually of the Stones by far was the quietest one, Bill Wyman. It was claimed by Wyman, at his sexual peak in the Seventies, - get ready to read something you’re not going to believe - Wyman had sex with one thousand women in one year. Wyman said he set the goal and reached it earlier than one year. Even going to the trouble of keeping a list of the women’s names. How that is even possible mathematically, let alone physically, is beyond my comprehension.

Mary Clayton, the talented African American singer who contributed the spine tingling singing solo on “Gimme Shelter” told “Playboy” she slept with all of the Stones and the only one she says was worth mentioning was Bill Wyman. Clayton was profuse in her admiration for Wyman’s talents in the sack. All the other Stones are damned by absolutely no praise at all let alone feint praise. (Again, Watts denies this story vehemently)

However given how sexy his songs and stage performances are, it is generally acknowledged by thousands of women the Sir Mick is a, um, shall we ironically say a rather large disappointment in the sex department.

[thordoggie.blogspot.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2010-06-30 14:54 by mitchflorida.

Re: Interesting new take on Charlie Watts, and Mick
Posted by: scaffer ()
Date: June 26, 2010 18:07

Jimmy Miller did the drumming for almost all the songs on BB through Exile?

The Stones 'used and then dumped' Muddy Waters and Chuck Berry?

The Stones dumped Mick Taylor???

They dumped Bill Wyman??????

'Interesting new take?'

... Well, it's a take.

Posted by: Blueranger ()
Date: June 26, 2010 18:16

Jimmy Miller did all the drumming?

What a piece of crap!

Date: June 26, 2010 18:42

Put the crack pipe down and please go back to the Springsteen message boards.

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: June 26, 2010 19:21

How can you blame Charlie? I haven't unwrapped the CD's of the last five Stones studio albums either.

If you are going to hurl grenades against conventional wisdom, I suggest you get your facts straight: It's "Merry" Clayton (not "Mary" - and I cannot imagine that she slept with Charlie Watts).

And Jimmy Miller did "most" of the drumming? Where is your proof?

Posted by: bustedtrousers ()
Date: June 26, 2010 19:23

The Rolling Stones didn't exactly fire Jimmy Miller after Exile, he produced Goats Head Soup. Or at least got credit for it.

I think you guys are jumping the gun on this mitchinflorida guy, I don't think he wrote this, he's posting it from somewhere else. Look a the title of the thread, and the way it seems to start in the middle of something, with the first line being, "The other thing....". Well, where are the other things that came before it? Unless this picks up from a previous post that I missed, I don't think this is by him.

I think he either forgot or just didn't care to give credit to who/where it came from, or he's trying to take the piss out of whoever falls for it. Either way, I don't think he wrote it, I think it comes from someone else and he's just posting it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-06-26 19:40 by bustedtrousers.

Posted by: saulsurvivor ()
Date: June 26, 2010 19:24

Rock circles? Are those like crop circles? Your post is a crap circle. Or, maybe a crapsicle.

"Rock circles" is just another term for self-important as*holes. Yeah, there are a lot of drummers out there who disparage Charlie's playing, but they are, for the most part, self-important as*holes who couldn't play more than 8 measures without going into some nonsensical,"look at me!! look at meeeeee!!" fill that grinds the song to a screeching halt.

The fact that they don't respect Charlie's brilliant body of work is further proof that Charlie is an amazing drummer.

Also, get your facts straight about the brilliant Miller. He did play the cowbell on HTW, and on the outro to TD (along with Charlie, the drums were double-tracked), but ADTL is all Charlie.

The comment:"It turns out Miller did almost all the drums on “Exile on Main Street” “Let it Bleed” “Sticky Fingers” and “Beggars Banquet” is plain wrong. And the worst part is that you know it.

It's OK to have an opinion, but try to use actual facts to back it up next time.

Posted by: TrulyMicks ()
Date: June 26, 2010 19:30

I became so confused reading this.
Mick is dull and boring?????
He's one of the most interesting and colorful men on the planet.

Posted by: sweet neo con ()
Date: June 26, 2010 19:31

mitchflorida....i can't wait for post #374 winking smiley

IORR............but I like it!

Posted by: Stargroves ()
Date: June 26, 2010 19:35

Too many silly factual errors to make it worthwhile to think about the opinions served up with them.

And who on earth is Sheryl Ann?

Posted by: elunsi ()
Date: June 26, 2010 19:41

TrulyMicks
I became so confused reading this.
Mick is dull and boring?????
He's one of the most interesting and colorful men on the planet.

exactly.
"surprisingly normal" is always meant as a compliment, in the meaning of "no star behavior, with both feet on the ground".
Everbody who knows Mick, and I don´t talk about those who talk with him for 15 min and then believe to know him, say, that he is very funny, very intelligent and very interesting.

Date: June 26, 2010 19:53

elunsi
TrulyMicks
"surprisingly normal" is always meant as a compliment, in the meaning of "no star behavior, with both feet on the ground".

Agreed, but I wouldn't exactly describe Mick in that way. Brenda can be quite the diva at times.

Posted by: cc ()
Date: June 26, 2010 20:06

mitch, how long do you spend working on trollish posts like these? What's preventing you from posting more of them--do you have to wait for inspiration?

Date: June 26, 2010 22:31

"The Stones dumped Mick Taylor???"

From everything that I have read on the subject, Keith basically pushed Mick Taylor out of the group. Their personalities didn't blend well, Keith felt he was being made to play rhythm guitar too much, while Mick Taylor played lead . . Keith liked to weave back and forth which MT wasn't fond of.

MT was also temperamental, a bit of a prima donna, and emotionally distant. Keith didn't fire MT of course, but he did nothing to encourage him to stay in the group.

Keith gets along a lot better with Ronnie Wood, and that is the only reason Ronnie is in the group. No one can seriously compare Ronnie's playing with Mick Taylor's.

Posted by: Keefan ()
Date: June 27, 2010 00:37

'mr. Jimmy' may or may not be a reference to Jimmy Miller. There's a theory that it refers to Jimmy Hutmaker - here's a quote about it from songfacts.com:

There are 2 theories as to the identity of "Mr. Jimmy," who appears in the third verse. It could be a reference to Jimmy Miller, who was The Stones' producer at the time, but it might also refer to Jimmy Hutmaker, a local character that wandered the business district in Excelsior, Minnesota, a trendy artist community outside Minneapolis near Lake Minnetonka. Hutmaker, who is known as "Mr. Jimmy," had some disabilities but seemed mentally sharp most days, although he would talk to himself a lot. He walked miles every day and was cared for by the local shop owners until his death on October 3, 2007.

The Stones performed in Excelsior on their first US tour in 1964, and were not well received. Mick Jagger went into a local drugstore to get a Cherry Coke. Back then a cherry coke was a coke with real cherries in it and drug store soda fountains were the place you usually found them. The store didn't have cherry cokes and Mr. Jimmy, standing in line behind Jagger, commented, "Well, you can't always get what you want." Mr. Jimmy was at the Stones next show in Minneapolis. Legend has it that Jagger sent a limo to pick him up, but it is more likely that a local businessman worked it out so he could go. (thanks, Chris Hall - Athens, GA, and the good people at the Excelsior chamber of commerce)

Here's another story about Jimmy Hutmaker:
[www.kare11.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-06-27 00:44 by Keefan.

Date: June 27, 2010 00:55

Here is an interesting display of the tensions in the group. Skip to the 1:45 mark and watch how Mick Jagger "slaps" Mick Taylor in the middle of the song in order to make MT cut his guitar solo and abruptly end the song, JJF. Things were not going good during those last few months.

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: June 27, 2010 01:00

mitchflorida
The other glaring fact to come from my reading about the Stones is that Rolling Stone drummer, Charlie Watts, is not considered a very good drummer at all in rock circles. The epic and iconic drumming on “Honky Tonk Woman” including the opening cowbell and the drums on “All Down the Line” and “Tumbling Dice” were done by their producer, Jimmy Miller, himself a great rock drummer. Miller’s drumming ability is why Miller was considered such a genius of a rock producer. His sense of musical timing was amazing.

Jimmy Miller produced all the greatest albums of “The Spencer Davis Group” and “Traffic” and the “Rolling Stones” until the Stones fired him after “Exile on Main Street.” At that point Miller went downhill to be a wreck of a heroin addict and alcoholic dying of liver failure in 1994. The “Mister Jimmy” who looks pretty ill in “You Can’t Always Get What You Want” was Jimmy Miller, not Jimi Hendrix as most believe.

It turns out Miller did almost all the drums on “Exile on Main Street” “Let it Bleed” “Sticky Fingers” and “Beggars Banquet” four of the best Stones albums including the classic “You Can’t Always Get What You Want.” One of the biggest reasons the Stones aren’t considered one of the musically technically greatest live bands ever is because of Watts’s jazzy, watered-down drum versions of the hit songs. Watts has always considered himself a jazz musician and he freely admits he hasn’t listened to a Stones song on his own for thirty years. Watts has never unwrapped the packaging on the CD of their last five or ten albums.

That’s right, folks. The drummer of the greatest rock and roll band of all time hates rock and roll music.

Of all the oddballs in the Rolling Stones, Charlie Watts is by far considered the weirdest. Watts apparently takes the word eccentric to new levels. He does not have a driver’s license, he never has, and he is a classy expensive clothes expert , horse-breeder, record producer, art and antique collector and Charlie has, he claims, stayed faithfully married to the love of his life, Sheryl Ann, never once cheating on her despite probably millions of chances. That fact alone makes him weird for the Rolling Stones. (Charlie was the lone dispute of “Gimme Shelter” background singer Mary Clayton’s “Playboy” claim she slept with all of the Stones)

My favorite Charlie Watts story is he was awakened on the road in the middle of the night in the mid-Eighties by a call by a drunk and coked-up Mick Jagger who was screaming; “Where’s my f*ckin’ drummer?” Watts calmly got up, dressed in his usual impeccable dark suit, shined shoes and tie, pocket scarf, went over to Mick’s hotel room and promptly punched Jaggar in the face, without so much as raising his voice, he said;

“Don’t you ever call me your drummer again. You’re my singer.”

Jagger and Richards have horrible reputations for using and then dumping people, including their legends, Muddy Waters and Chuck Berry, their producers and managers, Jimmy Miller and then Marshall Chess and troubled singer, Graham Parsons. And yet their unwavering loyalty to Charlie Watts is amazing, almost at their own musical expense. Insiders say both Jaggar and Richards considered Watts a big brother figure and are intimidated by him.

Jagger and Richards had no trouble dumping Mick Taylor who everyone says was a gifted guitarist along the lines of an Eric Clapton and Jeff Beck. Keith Richards is a great guitarist, but his style is considered by experts to be rough, raw, scratchy and possibly a little sloppy. The Stones even dumped their bassist of thirty years, Bill Wyman. Wyman says, despite all they went through together, albeit always polite English gentlemen, Richards and Jaggar never considered or treated any of the other Stones as anything more than sidemen. And that goes double for producers and managers. Triple for wives, groupies and hangers-on.

Some of the incredible selfishness in Richards's case can be attributed to heroin addiction, but that doesn’t excuse Jagger. Like with his phony bisexuality, Jagger pushes a public image of hard partying rock star far beyond the actual truth. Besides a fair amount of cocaine in the Seventies and Eighties, and wine now, Jagger is nearly a health nut compared to everyone around him, especially Richards.
That's a theme you hear again and again. Mick is polite, but complicated. Keith simply cannot stand, nor will he tolerate B.S. in any way or shape.

In “Monkey Man” Jagger sings “All my friends are junkies” and then he throws in “that’s not really true” but it almost was really true. The hangers-on who get a rush hanging with the Stones are always summarily dumped, including the Stones own wives. Some say Richards and Jaggar get bored of people quickly. That may be true, but many have said in Jagger’s case it’s because he doesn’t want people to see that he isn’t at all godlike in real life as he would like his fans to believe. The term “surprisingly normal” is often used to describe Mick Jagger, but I think it is cloaking a more insulting meaning deep down as plain and boring.

The often unsubtle hint that, although unfailingly polite, Mick Jagger is a bit of a dull fish, doesn’t change my opinion of the Stones at all. Jagger is an amazingly talented performer. Is he a great singer? No. A great harmonica player? Not really. Is he a gifted dancer? We all know the answer to that one. But Mick manages to bundle what he has into an unbelievably great show. The two Rolling Stones concerts I’ve seen are by far the greatest shows I have ever seen, and I have seen the Who, Jimmy Buffet, James Taylor, Jackson Browne Led Zeppelin, Eric Clapton and the Eagles. (The Eagles and Clapton I’ve seen ten times each)

The nearly countless women who have had sex with Jagger don’t exactly go running for a dictionary to find apt words to describe the experience. While many women Keith Richards has bedded do gush at the memory, including Marianne Faithful. Except when Keith is too high, stoned and drunk to have sex, which was a lot. But the most praised sexually of the Stones by far was the quietest one, Bill Wyman. It was claimed by Wyman, at his sexual peak in the Seventies, - get ready to read something you’re not going to believe - Wyman had sex with one thousand women in one year. Wyman said he set the goal and reached it earlier than one year. Even going to the trouble of keeping a list of the women’s names. How that is even possible mathematically, let alone physically, is beyond my comprehension.

Mary Clayton, the talented African American singer who contributed the spine tingling singing solo on “Gimme Shelter” told “Playboy” she slept with all of the Stones and the only one she says was worth mentioning was Bill Wyman. Clayton was profuse in her admiration for Wyman’s talents in the sack. All the other Stones are damned by absolutely no praise at all let alone feint praise. (Again, Watts denies this story vehemently)

However given how sexy his songs and stage performances are, it is generally acknowledged by thousands of women the Sir Mick is a, um, shall we ironically say a rather large disappointment in the sex department.

all this nonsense......ya oughta get out more.

Posted by: wild_horse_pete ()
Date: June 27, 2010 01:33

Skip to the 1:45 mark and watch how Mick Jagger "slaps" Mick Taylor in the middle of the song in order to make MT cut his guitar solo and abruptly end the song, JJF. Things were not going good during those last few months.

He didn`t slap at all, it`s just a move on the beat of the drum!!
What are you trying to say with all this stupid arguments.

Posted by: mckalk ()
Date: June 27, 2010 02:14

I find the post kind of entertaining just because of how bizarre it is! It starts like Mr.Mitch Florida nicked a magazine article and cut and pasted something out of the middle it.

Then it veers into Charlie Watts sex life (something I never thought I would read about here), quotes heavily from a Merry Clayton Playboy article and ends with Bill Wyman being declared the winner of the sleep with Merry contest (with a slap at Micks sexual prowess).

I kind of like the absurdity of it all, but I think a Stones hater is trolling and hoping to get a bite.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: June 27, 2010 02:21

About as interesting as white bread .........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ROCKMAN

Re: BOLLOX... take on Charlie Watts, and Mick
Posted by: open-g ()
Date: June 27, 2010 02:46

mitchflorida, Is that you? Comedy Writer Alex Kaseberg?

...or did you just copy & paste someone elses nonsense?

in either case here's some sound advice: Don't drink the bong water!

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: June 27, 2010 03:02

WHAT A PILE OF STEAMING CRAP!! Funny though! How do people manufacture such garbage and think people will be gullible enough to buy it??
The only thing that he said that might be true is that other drummers don't love Charlie's style. I have heard that myself from drummer friends. As far as MT being fired...HE QUIT which is why Mick Jagger didn't speak to him for years!! They were planning the 1975 tour in 1974 when he quit, leaving them all surprised and in a lurch. That's when they held the famous " auditions" that dragged on for weeks. Oh, you all know this stuff, why am I even restating the obvious?

Posted by: Sam Spade ()
Date: June 27, 2010 03:13

One would think, if you're going to mention Charlie, at least provide some insight as to what caused him to dabble in drugs during the mid-80's.

Charlie cheating on Shirley,how ridiculous, this is the same guy who shuns the "rock star" spotlight.

Date: June 27, 2010 04:04

I certainly don't think that Charlie Watts would break his vows of marriage for someone like Merry Clayton, I think she was just bragging for the magazine. Honestly, who cares? She is a born-again Christian now as far as I can tell.

Keith and Mick Taylor just weren't that close at the end . . Mick Taylor wanted his ego stroked by the Glimmer Twins and wanted a song credit or two.

Mick and Keith talked it over, basically said f--- you to Mick Taylor and he left.

It wasn't like MT just woke up one day and left the group. There had been conflicts before, and Keith wasn't interested in catering to Mick Taylor. Maybe Keith was on an ego trip then . Keith has said several times that he enjoys playing with Ronnie Wood a lot more than he did with Mick Taylor, and said MT had no sense of camaraderie with the Stones. You can sort of pick that up from the clip I posted. And yes, the original post was from

I meant to list the link but neglected to.

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: June 27, 2010 04:16

I am not sure how accurate a summation of Mick Taylor's departure that is. I don't think Taylor wanted his ego stroked. I think he just wanted to be treated decently. I won't speculate on Keith's motivations for not wanting to or being capable of doing so.

Date: June 27, 2010 05:40

mickschix
WHAT A PILE OF STEAMING CRAP!! Funny though! How do people manufacture such garbage and think people will be gullible enough to buy it??
The only thing that he said that might be true is that other drummers don't love Charlie's style. I have heard that myself from drummer friends. As far as MT being fired...HE QUIT which is why Mick Jagger didn't speak to him for years!! They were planning the 1975 tour in 1974 when he quit, leaving them all surprised and in a lurch. That's when they held the famous " auditions" that dragged on for weeks. Oh, you all know this stuff, why am I even restating the obvious?

Exactly. I don't get why people get their panties in such a wad about something so obviously ridiculous, when they know the truth. Mitch has been on here for a while now, and I don't know his reputation or how he is thought of, but the inaccuracies just seemed too far off for anyone who's been a member here for six months.

Six posts in I said it looked to be cut and pasted from somewhere else, that mitch didn't write it. Of course no one paid attention to it, they were too caught up in jumping on the "troll", and congratulating each other on pointing out this and that.

And that Alex Kaseberg guy's jokes are not funny at all.

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: June 27, 2010 05:54

mitch, see you're on the booze again.

Charlie's wife is named Shirley.

Merry Clayton did not sleep with any of the Stones. In fact, she barely knew them.

Etc. Etc. Etc.

Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: June 27, 2010 05:59

Interesting this is not. Hilarious it is. To take facts and turn them, like Miller's drum playing on all the albums that he produced but ignore the last album he did yet alone all the other wrong facts? Someone's extremely bored and is looking to get some people twonked mad.

This is what it looks like when someone is off their meds, kids. If your mama could tell ya this is what she'd say - stay away from that mitchflorida.

Date: June 27, 2010 05:59

stonesrule
mitch, see you're on the booze again.

Charlie's wife is named Shirley.

Merry Clayton did not sleep with any of the Stones. In fact, she barely knew them.

Etc. Etc. Etc.

Please pay attention to all the posts, it's been established that he didn't write it, but copied it from a blog and forgot to credit it. Look a few post back, you'll see it.

Date: June 27, 2010 06:04

By the way, I have verified that Jimmy Miller played drums on "Happy" and "Shine a Light" and percussion on the other songs.

Apparently, hanging with Keith turned Miller into a big heroin addict, and the guy couldn't handle it. He was broken professionally and died at a young age. Keith shrugs the whole thing off, taking no responsibility for it.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 2010-06-27 07:44 by mitchflorida.

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1922
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home