Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

thank you silkcut
Posted by: artur34 ()
Date: September 27, 2005 02:56

thank you for the boot you seeded !

Re: thank you silkcut
Posted by: smith ()
Date: September 27, 2005 08:23

you're welcome artur :-)

I also ripped the VGP 100 (From The Vaults) CD, dropped the four "official" songs and wanted to seed it BUT - have you ever heard the soundboard-version of Sympathy For The Devil from Paris 1970 ?

It's only about 4 minutes long and I noticed (have to say I haven't heard it for ages) that the start and the end is missing. I gave it a listen twice and now I'm relatively sure that it's from Altamont. So I will take me some time to compare and to find out if I'm right or wrong. If it's Paris I'll seed the "complete" CD (minus the 4 songs from TOTP 71 & NYC 72), if it's in fact Altamont I will not go for a seed - hope that's ok for you Artur!

Let me know if you're looking for anything else (ok, NYC 69;-) - I will put out Dublin 11/9/2003 next on request too and after that any suggestions are welcome! I'm always glad to seed something on request - then I know that at least somebody will be happy with it:-)

silkcut

Re: thank you silkcut
Posted by: artur34 ()
Date: September 27, 2005 08:58

hi silkcut , the sympathy version i hear every day on the web lol, is on Chris M.
revelations on the stones site on classic live shows section you can hear on real player and yes is not the complete song about 4-5min so definitely is not from altamont thanks again and ah on msg 27.nov 69 yes drop the officials tracks
best wishes
artur

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1452
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home