Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Voodoo Lounge Poster
Posted by: Ymestones ()
Date: February 16, 2009 06:40

I have this poster, but I do not have much of a history. Corner reads, 1994 RZO Productions, Inc. Under License to Brockum. size 40 x 50. Does anyone know this poster value and background/history? Thanks Ymestones

Re: Voodoo Lounge Poster
Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: February 16, 2009 07:25

my vague recollection and guess are that it was sold at the souvenir stands on that tour and that it is pretty common.

But I stand ready to be corrected, esp by Matt Lee or anyone.

Thus, not of much monetary value, but if u like it, that's the greatest value in the world.

P

Posted by: Dear Doctor ()
Date: February 16, 2009 08:03

I bought this poster for @$10 in 1994, sold at venues of show. my cats have shredded it in my basement recently

probably not worth much

Posted by: mattleeuk ()
Date: February 16, 2009 11:18

Ymestones, I am afraid Tim and Dear Doctor are correct. This is a merchandise poster which will have been produced in tens of thousands and therefore is effectively worthless. Personally I love the skelton artwork but it doesn't solve the problem it is very common. Unfortunately very few items that are ever sold as merchandise ever become worth a great deal.

Posted by: Doc ()
Date: February 16, 2009 11:22

I remember a promo poster for the You Got Me Rocking single with the same picture, but using a violet filter on it.
This one may be more worthy

[doctorstonesblog.blogspot.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2067
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home