Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Posted by: Ludwig8745 ()
Date: November 13, 2008 22:01

Rolling Stones
Three Flicks
The Missing Rolling Stones
Live DVD Set - Over 22 Songs
Plus 13 Bonus Tracks

HBO Recordings Of A Different Show
Tow Days Before The Official Broadcast.
Available For The First Time Now!

DVD 1 :

Madison Square Garden, New York City,
01/16/2003

01. Street Fighting Man
02. Start Me Up
03. If You Can't Rock Me
04. Don't Stop
05. Monkey Man
06. Angie
07. Let It Bleed (with Hubert Sumlin)
08. Live With Me
09. Midnight Rambler
10. Tumbling Dice
11. Slipping Away
12. Before They Make Me Run
13. Gimme Shelter
14. You Got Me Rocking
15. Can't You Hear Me Knocking
16. Honky Tonk Women
17. Satisfaction
18. It's Only Rock'n Roll
19. When The Whip Comes Down

Download (WinRar Archive files, 3,6 GB ): [rs-layer.com]

DVD 2 :

01. Brown Sugar
02. Sympathy For The Devil
03. Jumping Jack Flash

Bonus:

04. Stones stalking in Toronto (Part 1)

Palais Royale, Toronto, 08/16/2002

05. Sad Sad Sad
06. If You Can't Rock Me
07. Stray Cat Blues
08. Don't Stop
09. Honky Tonk Women
10. Torn and Frayed
11. Wild Horses
12. Happy
13. I Can't Turn You Loose
14. Heart of Stone

15. Stones stalking in Toronto (Part 2)

16. The Simpons- How I Spent My Strummer Vacation

Download (WinRar Archive files, 4,1 GB ): [rs-layer.com]

Artwork: [rapidshare.com]

More Rolling Stones Audio & Video here: [www.iorr.org]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2008-11-13 22:05 by Ludwig8745.

Re: POST: Rolling Stones - Three Flicks (DVD)
Posted by: stalemate97 ()
Date: November 13, 2008 22:07

Thanks for upping this on rapidshare.

Did you plan to up the DVD bootleg "Some girls" up by UrbanSteel on rapidshare ?
I have finished my Premium account from Gigasize and have take new one on rapidshare.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-11-13 23:31 by stalemate97.

Posted by: Bierzo ()
Date: November 14, 2008 00:02

Ludwig you can´t imagine how much I thank you this upload on rapidshare. I was trying to download this since it was posted by UrbanSteel, but Gigasize is an authentic s...t!!!!!!! Thank so much for this upload. An , please I second the request of staltemate97 respect "Some girls". Keep rolling

Posted by: aderobbio ()
Date: November 14, 2008 08:51

Thank you for rapidshare! This is the mode easy for downloading the files.
Grazie
Ciao

Posted by: jaggerzita ()
Date: November 18, 2008 01:31

Yes!! Ludwig you're the best!! Thank you very very much for rapidshare!! >grinning smiley< Cause Gigasize doesn't work for me...

Posted by: Argentino ()
Date: November 19, 2008 22:46

Many thanks for upping this rapidshare.com the best one!!!! thumbs upsmileys with beersmiling bouncing smileygrinning smileyhot smiley

Martín

Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: November 20, 2008 12:56

Hey Ludwig, great-looking post, thanks. I got disc 1 so far and burned it to DVD. Unfortunately, there are big problems with the menu - on 2 DVD players I have as well as my computer, I can't get past menu page 1 and when I select a track on page 1, it plays a different one. It completely froze one of my DVD players and wouldn't eject for a long time. I can play all the content of the .VOB files direct, but there's this menu problem. Can you check your compilation and maybe post fixed .IFO and .BUP files if you get the same problem?

Date: November 20, 2008 23:20

stalemate97
Thanks for upping this on rapidshare.

Did you plan to up the DVD bootleg "Some girls" up by UrbanSteel on rapidshare ?
I have finished my Premium account from Gigasize and have take new one on rapidshare.

Hi!

Sorry for answering so late. But I completely overread your question.
I don't have the "Some Girls" DVD and the "Three Flicks" is not the Urban Steel download, I had this one already.
I can't help you here because I didn't succeed in downloading anything from Gigasize either (even with a premium account that I once had- it's the same: crap).

Posted by: Broesel2404 ()
Date: November 21, 2008 10:17

Thank you very much

Date: November 22, 2008 01:00

stonesman87
Hey Ludwig, great-looking post, thanks. I got disc 1 so far and burned it to DVD. Unfortunately, there are big problems with the menu - on 2 DVD players I have as well as my computer, I can't get past menu page 1 and when I select a track on page 1, it plays a different one. It completely froze one of my DVD players and wouldn't eject for a long time. I can play all the content of the .VOB files direct, but there's this menu problem. Can you check your compilation and maybe post fixed .IFO and .BUP files if you get the same problem?

Hi!

I will check this on Monday. I'm not at home at the moment. I let you know soon.

Date: November 25, 2008 00:31

Hi Ludwig, I just finished and burned disc 2 - seems to have the same problem as disc 1, so any time you can check menu operation on both discs ...

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: November 25, 2008 08:21

stonesman87
Hi Ludwig, I just finished and burned disc 2 - seems to have the same problem as disc 1, so any time you can check menu operation on both discs ...

I am affraid that there is not much that Ludwig can do, it looks like the menu is wrongly done. But it is not such a big problem - you can play it from the very start by clicking the main menu button on your remote. Then you move between chapters by clicking forward and back on your remote. You just don't use the menu. You can get to the next page of the menu by selecting the song which is before the last one on each page by the way. Okay, it is a bit complicated, but not too much really.

Thanx for the post Ludwig, by the way.

Date: November 25, 2008 22:05

Yes, always a reliable approach, which, thankfully, works as normal with this compilation. Still, it would be nice to have working menus as well, but at least all is not lost with the way it is.

Date: November 29, 2008 22:08

Happy24
stonesman87

I am affraid that there is not much that Ludwig can do, it looks like the menu is wrongly done. But it is not such a big problem - you can play it from the very start by clicking the main menu button on your remote. Then you move between chapters by clicking forward and back on your remote. You just don't use the menu. You can get to the next page of the menu by selecting the song which is before the last one on each page by the way. Okay, it is a bit complicated, but not too much really.

Thanx for the post Ludwig, by the way.

Exactly. What Happy24 stated is fact on my side as well.

Date: November 29, 2008 22:44

Hi Ludwig, OK, fine. I have another idea. If you compiled these DVDs, can you post the menu background images? I could make my own DVDs with Nero Vision Express using the .VOB files and make new working menus. It would be nice to use the background images on your compilation.

Date: December 2, 2008 01:36

Hey Ludwig, I discovered what's wrong with the menus on both discs. When you select a track, you get the track 2 spots further down the list. That's prpbably connected with the menu page number buttons not working properly as well. Did you compile this? If you did, that might give a clue for how to do a fix. If you got it from elsewhere, just let me know, and I'll carry on with my own remake with NVE.

Date: December 3, 2008 21:50

stonesman87
Hey Ludwig, I discovered what's wrong with the menus on both discs. When you select a track, you get the track 2 spots further down the list. That's prpbably connected with the menu page number buttons not working properly as well. Did you compile this? If you did, that might give a clue for how to do a fix. If you got it from elsewhere, just let me know, and I'll carry on with my own remake with NVE.

Hi!

Sorry, no, I didn't compile this. I received it in a trade. So unfortunately you have to figure out for yourself, I guess.

Date: December 3, 2008 22:25

No problem at all. At least we all know where we stand with this one. I'll continue with my own menu remake, and I'm taking the opportunity to edit out that annoying irrelevant Simpsons rubbish.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-12-17 22:34 by stonesman87.

Posted by: mps ()
Date: May 15, 2009 10:23

Thanx for the post! Excuse, at me a problem! I can not download rs_three_flicks_2.part07.rar.
Error
You have requested [rapidshare.com] | 209715 KB.
The server 433.rapidshare.com is momentarily not available. We are aware of this and are working to get this resolved

Date: May 16, 2009 23:08

mps
Thanx for the post! Excuse, at me a problem! I can not download rs_three_flicks_2.part07.rar.
Error
You have requested [rapidshare.com] | 209715 KB.
The server 433.rapidshare.com is momentarily not available. We are aware of this and are working to get this resolved

Just as the message says: the file is "momentarily not available". Just check back later.

Posted by: mexicanrstone ()
Date: June 1, 2009 06:10

Thank you very much
>grinning smiley<

Posted by: soulsurvivor1 ()
Date: November 23, 2013 14:29

Is there any chance of a repost?

Cheers,

SOUL

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1249
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home