Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Posted by: Cafaro ()
Date: November 3, 2007 17:17

Hello All,
I am into the Some Girls/ER era right now. I hope you all like it. I have lots of stuff from this period. Again. I only have the studio outtakes here at home. If you have any requests, let me know.

Also....I found a disc called Ron Wood, Live and Electic. Is this an official release?

[www.sendspace.com]

Re: POST: TWILIGHT ZONE
Posted by: edmund ()
Date: November 3, 2007 17:31

Twilight Zone: Is this VGP-048 ?

Live and Eclectic is official

see: [www.ronniewood.com]

Date: November 3, 2007 18:10

Thanks Edmund.

Here is the rear cover art. It is VGP but it doesn;t list a number. I so not have a good filing system.

[www.sendspace.com]

Posted by: edmund ()
Date: November 3, 2007 18:43

yes, it is VGP-048

here is a list of all VGP's: [www.printmark.se]

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: November 5, 2007 06:36

Thx for this, finally got it, sendspace a bit temperamental @ the moment as is giga (maybe they don't care for us Down Under)

I remember silkcut posting a SG era compilation that he put together on dime a while back, didn't have the bandwidth to get them all so I didn't bother. Worked out @ 5-6 cds worth if I remember correctly. I know I've got some of this but it would be nice to sit down & collate these into 1 definitive compilation instead of having them spread all over the place. The prob, of course, is time to do it.

I know vancouver has done this with some of the 60s material, specifically beggars

Date: November 5, 2007 17:24

I have a lot of the material but it is not chronologically, historically etc..

I have abunch of these songs in a few different zip files. They are from Girls and Pills and Powders as well as Certain Chicks and a few others but again, it isn't clear which discs they are from.

If you are interested, I can start posting these songs. If you are looking for a historical collection with recording dates etc...I do not have that.

If you just want the songs.....I'd be happy to post them

let me know

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: November 5, 2007 18:03

Thx for the offer, I've got girls & pills & certain chicks but I'm sure there's folks out there who haven't.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1788
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home