Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Posted by: edmund ()
Date: May 9, 2007 01:54

MP3 320
Sister Morphine (Morph 14)
remastered by Cool Cool Hand
excellent quality

101 19th Nervous Breakdown
102 Sad Day
103 Take It Or Leave It
104 Think
105 Goin' Home
[rapidshare.com]

106 Mother's Little Helper
107 Sittin' On A Fence
108 Don't You Follow Me
109 Ride On, Baby
110 Looking Tired
[rapidshare.com]

111 Have You Seen Your Mother Baby, Standing In The Shadow?
112 Stupid Girl
113 Lady Jane
114 Flight 505
115 High And Dry
[rapidshare.com]

116 Out Of Time
117 It's Not Easy
118 I Am Waiting
119 What To Do
120 Long, Long While
121 Who's Driving Your Plane
[rapidshare.com]

201 Time Is On My Side
202 Heart Of Stone
203 Heart Of Stone #2
204 The Last Time
205 Play With Fire
[rapidshare.com]

206 (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
207 Get Off Of My Cloud
208 As Tears Go By
209 19th Nervous Breakdown
210 Paint It Black
[rapidshare.com]

211 Under My Thumb
212 Have You Seen Your Mother Baby, Standing In The Shadow?
213 Let's Spend The Night Together
214 Ruby Tuesday
215 Jumping Jack Flash
[rapidshare.com]

216 Street Fighting Man
217 Honky Tonk Women
218 You Can't Always Get What You Want
[rapidshare.com]

Artwork
[rapidshare.com]

Everybody needs IORR...
edmund

Re: POST: Could You Walk On Water
Posted by: j.b.goode ()
Date: May 9, 2007 03:58

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: May 9, 2007 09:06

It is excellent, isn't it. Many thx

Posted by: vancouver ()
Date: May 10, 2007 19:13

nice to hear SAD DAY in stereo.......

Posted by: Jelly Face Joe ()
Date: May 10, 2007 21:46

Some of this stuff sounds better than the Mickboy versions.

Posted by: Broesel2404 ()
Date: September 18, 2008 11:24

thank you very much

Date: November 4, 2008 22:29

Thanks for this. Does anyone know if these are taken from some of the few official releases which contain the particular stereo version(s) or were they all remastered by the Sister?

Also, someone stated a while back that the American (2002) version of Hot Rocks contains the stereo Satisfaction, it does not.

Posted by: soulsurvivor1 ()
Date: November 5, 2008 00:03

Satisfaction Can Only Be Heard In TRUE STEREO on the 1986 Versions of Hot Rocks From West Germany & Japan. It is also on various Radio Station Compilations and some Japanese vinyl compilations put out after 1986.

The Version Heard On The New ABKCO DISCS IS A DIFFERET MIX OF SATISACTION, meaning its not the 1965 Mono Mix And it's Not The 1965 True Stereo Mix.
I call it the 2002 ABKCO MIX. Its a funny thing: When I called ABKCO and talked to someone they swear that the song IS IN STEREO....When I asked them to explain what their definition of Stereo was the conversation GREW SILENT. I also asked them why they like to pick and choose what Stereo Tracks they release and not just give us All The Stereo Mixes? Again The Phone Was Silent!! I was then told that All The Stereo Versions Were Already Released. I pointed out that according to The Rolling Stones Engineer in the 60s that everything that was recorded in Chess Studios and Everything Recorded in RCA Studios Was Recorded In True Stereo Meaning Speaker Separation Of The Instruments & Sometimes Vocals. I was then asked Where I Obtained My Information From..And That I Must Be Mistaken...I THEN TOOK OUT MY 1986 WOODEN MFSL BOX SET AND TOLD THE PERSON TO READ THE BOOK...MOBILE FIDELITY SOUND LABS WENT TO THE TROUBLE OF INTERVIEWING THE ENGINEER WHO RECORDED THE ROLLING STONES IN THE 60S. I READ HIS COMMENTS WORD FOR WORD RIGHT OUT OF THE BOOK..THEN I REMARKED THAT THE MOBILE FIDELITY SOUND LAB BOX SET CONTAINS THE TRUE STEREO VERSION OF GET OFF MY CLOUD..A FEW MINUTES AGO, I WAS TOLD THAT ALL THE STEREO MIXES WERE RELEASED IN 2002..HOW COULD IT BE?
I WAS TOLD THAT THE RELEASE OF THAT VERSION WAS A MISTAKE..I SAID YES BUT GET OFF MY CLOUD IS NOT IN TRUE STEREO ON ANY OF THE NEW RELEASES...I THEN SAID THAT BY MY ESTIMATION APPROXIMATELY 25 STEREO TRACKS ARE STILL IN THE VAULT...I WAS THEN TOLD TO HAVE A NICE DAY..I GOTTA GO!!! THERE YOU GO FOLKS ABKCO PICKIN AND CHOOSIN...AGAIN JUST A DREADFUL LABEL WITHOUT A CLUE...THE BLIND LEADING THE BLIND

Posted by: detroitken ()
Date: November 5, 2008 02:21

Thank you very much.....

Posted by: madhouse ()
Date: January 1, 2009 10:48

thanx heaps - appreciated

Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: January 1, 2009 19:26

If anyone wants this in FLAC you can get it at retrovinylcupboard.blogspot
"Sad Day" is fake stereo from the "No Stone Unturned" Decca vinyl release from 1973(?).

Posted by: nick ()
Date: January 1, 2009 19:50

Jodi Klein insists that the "true Stereo" Satisfaction is actually "binaural" which I do not have a clue what that means. This would probably be their excuse with Play With Fire and Get Off My Cloud. Here is a link to High Fidelity which has about 5 articles regarding the 2002 SACD's

[www.highfidelityreview.com]

Posted by: pike bishop ()
Date: January 2, 2009 19:51

Hi Nick,binaural stereo is up and down as well as left and right.It can usually be appreciated wearing headphones.The BBC broadcast a few plays in the format,it actually works,dont know about what music sounds like.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1843
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home