Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: April 25, 2007 15:10

Starts out a bit rough & noisy but gets better. Big thx to silkcut who seeded this.

4 parts, artwork included

Nice 08 08 2006

NiceCD1-1.rar
[www.gigasize.com]

NiceCD1-2
[www.sendspace.com] Re-uploaded

NiceCD2-1.rar
[www.sendspace.com]

NiceCD2-2.rar
[www.sendspace.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2007-04-26 11:26 by vox12string.

Re: Post : Nice 2006
Posted by: THE BOOTLEGMAN ()
Date: April 25, 2007 16:39

You are great, vox12string; thanks a lot for your uploads. Like I said you before, if you´re very interested in any shows, let me know and I´ll make the posts (if I have got them, of course)

Date: April 25, 2007 18:16

Here I am again; I downloaded the 2 files you posted; first ok, but the second report an error with Winrar at extract files; only "Night time is the right time" can be extracted. Can you repost it, please? (lost songs: 7, 8 and 9)

Date: April 25, 2007 23:48

I'm having a hard time with Giga so I've gone back to sendspace for the re-upload of CD1 part2 (ignore the name of the file, I'm tired & I've just got a cold)

I'm going to bed, CD2 tommorrow

Date: April 26, 2007 11:37

Finished the upload using sendspace, hope that's OK.

Thx for the offer BOOTLEGMAN, I'm quite happy to get what you d/l at your convenience. I'm still checking out these '69 concerts & 1 thing I'm not sure about is Phoenix, sounds more like some of the snbds plus Brown Sugar from Altamont.

I'll upload Horsens next but I have to warn you it's not the best, a fair bit of distortion unfortunately, still, it's all we've got & I'm thankful to all those who helped in getting it out

Date: April 26, 2007 12:09

Thanks again for your posts. About Horsens, don´t worry: better to have anything with not good soon than nothing.
I checked some bits from Phoenix and Altamont songs, but I think they are not the same; for example, you know the Stones had to truncate Under my thum or Sympathy, and the words or sounds that are at the begining seem different. And other thing: the Phoenix show is part of the bootleg "Sky Pilots" wich contains Phoenix and also contains Amsterdam 70.

Date: April 26, 2007 12:58

Thx for the info, yes the titles of the boots would be good to check the artwork. I'll wait till you post 1970 for the Amsterdam show

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1870
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home